Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Bbnaija 3: Nina Humiliated As Miracle Declines To Have Sex With Her-see Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 3: Nina Humiliated As Miracle Declines To Have Sex With Her-see Photos (3208 Views)

Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend / BBNaija: Nina Mobbed By Fans In Imo, As Miracle Checks Out His Billboard / BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 3: Nina Humiliated As Miracle Declines To Have Sex With Her-see Photos by Deyoungjoe16(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
BB_Naija 3 housemate, Miracle, has humiliated fellow housemate romance partner, Nina, by declining to have sex with her.
Both are one of the most talked about housemates in the house.
However, both of them have been caught romancing and having sex on several occasions in the house.

Nina informed, Miracle that she wanted him to make love to her once more.
It was on a Wednesday night, when she woke up started asking and touching him, just so she could get him to have sex with her.
Nina was caught on camera caressing Miracle’s body and asking him to “Please get, please now. I want it, please.”

See photos here: http://www.gogglenaija.com/2018/03/bbnaija-3-nina-humiliated-as-miracle.html

Re: Bbnaija 3: Nina Humiliated As Miracle Declines To Have Sex With Her-see Photos by xpressng(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
I can bet my left balls that Mimi is a certified gamer..player..and the make her beg for it techniques are working perfectly
Re: Bbnaija 3: Nina Humiliated As Miracle Declines To Have Sex With Her-see Photos by forreelinc(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
the girl no even fine sef
Re: Bbnaija 3: Nina Humiliated As Miracle Declines To Have Sex With Her-see Photos by Willexmania(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Bbnaija 3: Nina Humiliated As Miracle Declines To Have Sex With Her-see Photos by czarina(f): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
Oh dear, that must have hurt! cry

If you live in Jos and environs check my signature cool
Re: Bbnaija 3: Nina Humiliated As Miracle Declines To Have Sex With Her-see Photos by lawrence35(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bbnaija tins Sha....

Re: Bbnaija 3: Nina Humiliated As Miracle Declines To Have Sex With Her-see Photos by Theolar247(m): 6:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

How I Met Kobe Bryant At The 2010 World Cup In South Africa - Omashola Reveals / Hey Guys Do I Look Like Ceecee / Imagine! A Man Was Ordered To Leave Saudi Arabia For Being 'too Handsome'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.