Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station (1328 Views)

How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria / Discover How I Become An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station by Nelson247: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
I love what my mentor told me some years back that when you pray, close your eyes and when you finish praying open your mind. That makes me open my mind to opportunities. Today i have become an Oil Dealer without having a filling Station by leveraging on a platform which gives me access to sell Fuel to Schools through some accredited filling stations. We shall be airing a 'rogramme live on Star FM 101.5fm tomorrow by 8:45-9am. You can also join me on Sat 10/03/2018 at 3 Awolowo Rd, opposite Ikeja Local Govt, Second Floor on a Four storey building and you will be glad you did.You can call me on 08185009554

1 Like

Re: How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station by Nelson247: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
We had a live Radio broadcast on the above topic in Star fm 101.5fm last week.
We run seminar every Wednesday and Saturday at 3 Awolowo road, opposite Ikeja Local Govt, by along bus stop IkejaLagos.
So pls avail yourself the opportunity to take part in the seminar and change your life for good.
When you come see the presenter (that is me) or call me on 08185009554.
See you tomorrow.
Re: How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station by femijay8271(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
nice one
Re: How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why not go straight to the point hmm Nelson247

2 Likes

Re: How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station by Nelson247: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Saturday will be another wonderful moment to learn how you can become an Oil Dealer without having a filling Station.
We need to know that there is a Paradigm Shift in the World of Business today
The Biggest Cinema Company (Netflix) doesnt have a cinema hall.
The biggest Shopping Mall (Ali baba) doesnnot have a Mall.
The biggest Media (Facebook) does not have content.
So why not key in into the Biggest Oil Company Affiliates that do not have a Filling Station.
Am one of them already, come let me teach you what you can do to bring your DREAMS to reality.
I expect to see you this Saturday at 3, Awolowo rd, opposite Ikeja Local Govt, by along B/stop Ikeja Lagos by 11am prompt.
you can also whatsapp or call me on 08185009554. Its your year of Prosperity if only you ACT.
Re: How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station by Nelson247: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Wednesday 21st will be another wonderful moment to learn how you can become an Oil Dealer without having a filling Station.
The Largest Car Hire Company (Uber) doesnt have a cab
So why not key in into the Biggest Oil Company Affiliates that do not have a Filling Station.
Am one of them already, come let me teach you what you can do to bring your DREAMS to reality.
I expect to see you this Saturday at 3, Awolowo rd, opposite Ikeja Local Govt, by along B/stop Ikeja Lagos by 11am prompt.
you can also whatsapp or call me on 08185009554. Its your year of Prosperity if only you ACT.
Re: How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station by Nelson247: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Wednesday 21st will be another wonderful moment to learn how you can become an Oil Dealer without having a filling Station.
I expect to see you this Wednesday at 3, Awolowo rd, opposite Ikeja Local Govt, by along B/stop Ikeja Lagos by 11am prompt.
Re: How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station by Nelson247: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wednesday 28th will be another wonderful moment to learn how you can become an Oil Dealer without having a filling Station.
I expect to see you this Wednesday at 3, Awolowo way, opposite Ikeja Local Govt, by along B/stop Ikeja Lagos. Time: 11am prompt.
you can also whatsapp or call me on 08185009554. Its your year of Prosperity if only you ACT NOW!
Re: How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station by Nelson247: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Saturday 31st will be another wonderful moment to learn how you can become an Oil Dealer without having a filling Station.
I expect to see you this Wednesday at 3, Awolowo way, opposite Ikeja Local Govt, by along B/stop Ikeja Lagos. Time: 11am prompt.
you can also whatsapp or call me on 08185009554. Its your year of Prosperity if only you ACT NOW!

Re: How I Became An Oil Dealer Without Owning A Filling Station by Nelson247: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Wednesday 4th will be another wonderful moment to learn how you can become an Oil Dealer without having a filling Station.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page of 160k Likes For Sale / Where Can I Buy brand New Electric Bicycles? / Cheapest Mpos but with best Network/offers.Withdrawal 0.75%. Transfer N15.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.