Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors (1203 Views)

VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland / Dana Airline Rewards Winners Of Explore Nigeria Campaign, Partners Radisson Blu / Explore Nigeria With These Top Four Tour Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: 10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors by thesicilian: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Is that Mrs. Eazi?

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors by Topmaike007(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
Giraffe ke, I doubt it Nigeria cannot have giraffe, when a picture of man that killed elephant is thrending online,dey would have killed all of them...

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Topmaike007:
Giraffe ke, I doubt it Nigeria cannot have giraffe, when a picture of man that killed elephant is thrending online,dey would have killed all of them...

So sad about that. The picture of the giraffe was taken in a zoo in Nigeria. So I guess this one is safe for now sad
Re: 10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors by sheffyUTD(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2018
Lovely pics. Not a snake fan but the snake shower got hold of me. @Seslie perhaps you can help revive my sense of adventure, once in a while away from Lagos hustling and bustling. When next you are roving WA, to start with, please drop hints

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2018
sheffyUTD:
Lovely pics. Not a snake fan but the snake shower got hold of me. @Seslie perhaps you can help revive my sense of adventure, once in a while away from Lagos hustling and bustling. When next you are roving WA, to start with, please drop hints
Absolutely agree, we all need a break once in a while from the madness of Lagos. I'm trying to make plans to go to IVC. Nothing concrete yet but that's where next. Will share the final itinerary once it's ready.
Re: 10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors by sheffyUTD(m): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Seslie:

Absolutely agree, we all need a break once in a while from the madness of Lagos. I'm trying to make plans to go to IVC. Nothing concrete yet but that's where next. Will share the final itinerary once it's ready.

Okay

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors by HarryDuce(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
You didn't tell us their locations

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors by marvelife: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
The last picture, A village in Kaduna.. One mythical castle like that have forgotten the name... About the water falls... Have seen lot of waterfalls in Nigeria can't v guess precisely... One in Ekiti state or osun should be there

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2018
HarryDuce:
You didn't tell us their locations

I wanted people to guess smiley

But here they are;

1. Oowu Waterfalls, Kwara State
2. University of Ilorin Zoo
3. Agbokim Waterfalls, Ikom
4. Erin Ijesha Waterfalls
5. Erin Ijesha
6. Arinta Waterfalls
7. Obudu, Crossriver
8. Obudu, Crossriver
9. Idanre Hills, Ondo
10 Kajuru Castle, Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors by Investorbj: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
When you went to erin ijesha falls, why did your group refuse to go further? is the climb dangerous like someone can slip?

Seslie:

I wanted people to guess smiley

But here they are;

1. Oowu Waterfalls, Kwara State
2. University of Ilorin Zoo
3. Agbokim Waterfalls, Ikom
4. Erin Ijesha Waterfalls
5. Erin Ijesha
6. Arinta Waterfalls
7. Obudu, Crossriver
8. Obudu, Crossriver
9. Idanre Hills, Ondo
10 Kajuru Castle, Kaduna
Re: 10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Investorbj:
When you went to erin ijesha falls, why did your group refuse to go further? is the climb dangerous like someone can slip?

No, I went with older people and they weren't keen on going further. We also needed to go back to Ibadan and Lagos same day. So we were trying to save up on time. I don't think the climb is that dangerous. It would make sense to go with someone who knows the way and to be a bit fit. It's just tiring, I think. Not dangerous.

(PS: Thanks for reading my blog smiley )
Re: 10 Pictures To Inspire You To Explore Nigeria’s Great Outdoors by Investorbj: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Seslie:

No, I went with older people and they weren't keen on going further. We also needed to go back to Ibadan and Lagos same day. So we were trying to save up on time. I don't think the climb is that dangerous. It would make sense to go with someone who knows the way and to be a bit fit. It's just tiring, I think. Not dangerous.

(PS: Thanks for reading my blog smiley )

cool cool

(1) (Reply)

See The Most Expensive Hotel Room That Cost $80,000 Per Night / Marrying A Canadian Here In Nigeria / Relocation To Canada Or Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.