Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Some Producers Demanded S3x Before Giving Me Roles- Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Producers Demanded S3x Before Giving Me Roles- Yvonne Nelson (687 Views)

Some Producers Made Attempts To Sleep With Me – Mercy Macjoe / Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Producers Demanded S3x Before Giving Me Roles- Yvonne Nelson by Nana100: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has revealed that some Ghanaian producers demanded s3x from her before giving her roles.

When quizzed in an interview with BBC about s*x for roles prevalence in the Ghanaian movie industry, this what Yvonne Nelson had to say:

“It happens a lot in the industry. It’s quite a controversial question but you know I’ve met producers on productions sets and they’ve tried to make a few advances here and there.”

Read more here: https://ghanaslayers.com/2018/03/08/producers-demanded-s3x-giving-roles-yvonne-nelson/

Re: Some Producers Demanded S3x Before Giving Me Roles- Yvonne Nelson by greatnaija01: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
liar, she didnt mention how many of them she ACCEPTED and serviced o....

1 Like

Re: Some Producers Demanded S3x Before Giving Me Roles- Yvonne Nelson by xpressng(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
shit happens sis..hate the game and not the players
Re: Some Producers Demanded S3x Before Giving Me Roles- Yvonne Nelson by Jakumo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
greatnaija01:
liar, she didnt mention how many of them she ACCEPTED and serviced o....

Inquiring minds DEMAND to know.

How much booty was given up, to whom, and in exchange for which movie roles, are some of the details we eagerly await.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Posed Naked For My Birthday Photos – Jojo Charry / 5 Fun Facts About Omoni Oboli You Probably Didn't Know About / Actor Chigozie Atuanya Steps Out In His Customized “D&G” Shirt...lmao!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.