Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Clubkonnect And Fraudulent Activities - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clubkonnect And Fraudulent Activities (329 Views)

Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! / Access Bank Fraudulent Activities. (Pictures as Proof) / Scam Alert: Emerald Insurance Investment Is Scam And Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clubkonnect And Fraudulent Activities by smartmom(f): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
I have waited patiently to no avail for clubkonnect to credit my wallet that I transferred cash to since January 13th 2018.
Called 3 times and spoke with their staff (mind you, you dial their customer service line for 6 times or more with a busy line before it gets to ring once and only get them to pick up after the 4th attempt of a ringing spell).
They collect all your details and promise to rectify and did nothing. One of the receptionist (that is the best title I can accord her) told me the problem must have occurred because I transferred on a Sunday! I pointed out to her that same day I did another transfer and it was successful.
Each time I am able to get them to pick a call, it's another rigmarole of giving them my details nothing gets done. I have sent sms and given the same information on their WhatsApp contact thrice.
I have wasted so much airtime and time in this very frustrating experience.
I decided to bring this to the attention of other users not to fall prey of them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2 Dead, Many Others Injured As Cult Groups Clash In Osun Over Lady / REVEALED! Nigerian Govt Lied, €5 Million, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapch / Herdsmen Strikes Again In Benue, Killed 16 Just 24 Hours After Killing 2 Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.