Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ndt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ndt (701 Views)

Between Instrumentation, Control And Non Destructive Testing(ndt) / Rope Access NDT Or Nebosh HSE ? / Asnt Ndt Level Ii Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndt by maxi177: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
good evening nairalanders, please I need your advice on ndt, I got my magnetic particle testing certification last year September, I'm serving at the moment.

I need your advice on how to go on with this career.... I have searched on jobs for MT technicians but can't find any, I want to build a career on NDT... those experienced please help me
Re: Ndt by maxi177: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
no one is saying anything?
Re: Ndt by maxi177: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
1forall, CrazyMan...please do sometin
Re: Ndt by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
maxi177:
good evening nairalanders, please I need your advice on ndt, I got my magnetic particle testing certification last year September, I'm serving at the moment.

I need your advice on how to go on with this career.... I have searched on jobs for MT technicians but can't find any, I want to build a career on NDT... those experienced please help me

first you didnt tell us what body certified you, whether its PCN or ASNT....... these days, I think most coys value pcn more than the asnt certs.
if yours is asnt, then I advice you to try and get all the necessary 4 methods, i.e Ut, RT, and PT and make sure you try and get some good experience too, then as u go on, you can save up cash and go for pcn courses(cos they are more expensive).
Re: Ndt by maxi177: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Castroii:

first you didnt tell us what body certified you, whether its PCN or ASNT....... these days, I think most coys value pcn more than the asnt certs.
if yours is asnt, then I advice you to try and get all the necessary 4 methods, i.e Ut, RT, and PT and make sure you try and get some good experience too, then as u go on, you can save up cash and go for pcn courses(cos they are more expensive).
experience is the problem, how do I get it when I can't find any mpi job directly, even if it's just experience and no pay, all I see is you must have Mt, PT, UT....that's the problem

it's asnt oga

(1) (Reply)

My Firm Refused To Pay Me / How You Can Make Money From Agro Exportation Business / My Sim Card Was Used To Opened Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.