Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. (3037 Views)

Shoot A Musical Video For Next To Nothing & Enjoy Free Promo Online & Tv. / I Am A Musical Video Director/editor(08028270257) / Learn How To Play A Musical Instrument In 3months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. by owoyemi01(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2010
Have you ever dream of learning how to play at least one musical instrument of your choice,
this is quite possible within three months.Classes available on Saxophone, keyboard, Guitar(Lead and bass),trumpet.

Call Owoyemi 08025945586 or 07033236269.
Re: Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. by kolonze1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2010
hi owoyemi,
i am very very interested how and where can i meet u here is my email address so you send me the details.

jstfocus@yahoo.com.

gidaz.
Re: Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. by owoyemi01(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2010
Thanks for your reply,I'm base in Lagos.Where do you stay,please let me know.
Re: Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. by kolonze1(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2010
i stay at surulere, how much will it cost me pls?

thanks 4 d reply.
Re: Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. by owoyemi01(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2010
Alright, which of the instrument do you want to learn and is it home service that you want or you'll be coming over for the classes.Hope to hear from you.
Re: Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. by Areslite(f): 4:55pm On May 04, 2010
hi,
Please furnish me with your school address, i'm interested in learning to play the piano.

Also forward your costs to my email address: areslighting@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. by owoyemi01(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2010
I will get it across to you.
Re: Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. by kolonze1(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2010
i will be coming over,so where is this place and how much will it cost me?and the instrument are d piano and the bass guitar, here is my email address======= blendeblende@hotmail.com
Re: Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. by preshizeee(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2010
am interested in learning the keyboard , can u please send me d address and fees to my email, djconsequence@ymail.com
Re: Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2010
I'm not left out o
i am interested in all musical instruments i can lay my hands on and i stay in ikorodu.
Pls mail me
obagunlevictoria@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. by Eemah(m): 4:53am On Nov 13, 2010
Me na violin i wan learn how to play, Hala me on eonakpa@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have The Passion To Learn A Musical Instrument. by cohded: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
Kindly contact me wiv cohded@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song / How Much Does It Take To Record A Single In The Studio / Free Download This Unique And Latest Nigerian Gospel Rap Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.