Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (23964 Views)

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) / D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby / Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Haggui: 6:18am On Mar 09, 2018
Singer, Paul Okoye of the defunct music duo, P-square is serving us some hot daddy goals as he shares pictures of him taking his children for a walk in the streets.

Paul Okoye of former P-Square group, who had few months ago, welcomed a set of twin boy and girl with his wife Anita, at a hospital in Atlanta, United States, has shown off his bundles of joy as he plays his fatherly role.

The father of 3 kids, who is popularly called Rude Boy, took to his Instagram page to share some adorable photos of himself and his twins – Nadia and Nathan – as well as his first son, as they go for a stroll in the streets of Lagos.

He posted the photos and captioned them: “Men @ work that’s how we roll. #eveningstroll.”

https://www.informationng.com/2018/03/daddy-duties-paul-okoye-takes-his-twins-son-for-an-evening-stroll-in-adorable-photos.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Masama: 6:21am On Mar 09, 2018
Lovely family, nice pics

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Big brother duties also cute.

Meanwhile, pls what is the role of this pacifier or dummy people put on the mouth of babies?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by carzola(m): 6:33am On Mar 09, 2018
kennygee:

Meanwhile, pls what is the role of this pacifier or dummy people put on the mouth of babies?
what is the role of a diicck in your mouth

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 09, 2018
carzola:
what is the role of a diicck in your mouth

Does this comment sound sane to you, is this really how u want to start a promising day, are you sure there are no wiser comments your brain suggested to you?

Its too early for this mess. If you don't have an educative answer to my question, pls keep your ignorance and foolery out of my mentions, gracias señor.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by mexxmoney: 6:40am On Mar 09, 2018
Children wey there papa don already make pepper keep down for them, na enjoyment dem dey so.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by akog(m): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Good
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by carzola(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2018
kennygee:

Does this comment sound sane to you, is this really how u want to start a promising day, are you sure there are no wiser comments your brain suggested to you?

Its too early for this mess. If you don't have an educative answer to my question, pls keep your ignorance and foolery out of my mentions, gracias señor.
tongue tongue the only promising thing about today is the fact that i will reset your pimple brain back to normal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by olasaad(f): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2018
kennygee:

To prevent fingers suckling

38 Likes

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Royaldave200(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2018
kennygee:

You have said it all my dear... Say no more... Let him read and digest that. #MATUREDRESPONSE

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Aibuckher(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2018
Nice
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 09, 2018
Lovely
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by NicoBaba(m): 6:53am On Mar 09, 2018
kennygee:

He wants to trend. He dialled d wrong line.

23 Likes

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 09, 2018
carzola:
tongue tongue the only promising thing about today is the fact that i will reset your pimple brain back to normal.

What an irony.

Get ur ignorant self out of my mentions before what is left of ur ego is ground smooth like garri.

Simpleton.

30 Likes

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Iruobean(m): 6:53am On Mar 09, 2018
grin cool shocked
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2018
olasaad:

Really, but when the pacifier goes out, won't they suck their mouth or tongues like some adults do?
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by jericco1(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2018
the life of a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Badboiz(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2018
kennygee:

That guy no get sense.. You had time to answer him..

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by itchie: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2018
kennygee:

You have my respect for this response. That guy is obviously an idiot

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by neolboy(m): 7:02am On Mar 09, 2018
Father's duty
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by itchie: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2018
Nice one rudeboy, God bless your family
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2018
why is he taking such a big risk walking with those kids without security... peter his half brother might swing from nowhere and ram all of them to that pavement.. Yoruba wives can push their husband's to do unthinkable

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Shedrack777: 7:05am On Mar 09, 2018
i'll post my own daddy duties too and i want it grace front page

1 Like

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2018
Royaldave200:

You have said it all my dear... Say no more... Let him read and digest that. #MATUREDRESPONSE
Hot asslicker!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by mazimee(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why is he taking such a big risk walking with those kids without security... peter his half brother might swing from nowhere and ram all of them to that pavement.. Yoruba wives can push their husband's to do unthinkable

. Pimples dey your skull

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Pavore9: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Nice one, bonding with his children.
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Neminc: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Lwkmd

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2018
Paul nwanne, enjoy biko. Nothing like twin. It makes a man know that he is a bad guy with a forked tongue preek and it flows from every opening .
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2018
kennygee:

Really, but when the pacifier goes out, won't they suck their mouth or tongues like some adults do?
You are too inquisitive woman. After getting the answer to your question you are still asking more question pertaining to the same issue. To get more answers, send BABIES TIPS to 32145 on mtn or visit maternity homes for further enquiries...

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Cladez(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2018
olasaad:

I think its sucking and not what you just spelt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Prays For Naira Marley / Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God / Ubi Franklin's Son Jayden's 3rd Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.