Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Scammer Alert: Ikechukwu Uchendu Peter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scammer Alert: Ikechukwu Uchendu Peter (871 Views)

Scammer Alert!!!.....nl'ders Beware Of Him / Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) / The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Alert: Ikechukwu Uchendu Peter by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2018
This is to inform the general public that Mr. Ikechukwu Uchendu Peter a.k.a Uzoukwu Cletus is a serial scammer and has defrauded my client of N30,000.00.

I run an academic services company and I recently paid Mr. Ikechukwu Uchendu Peter to help book an appointment online on the website of the German embassy for a student visa on behalf of my client.

Below are his details:
Name: Ikechukwu Uchendu Peter
Access Bank Account No. 0027406540
Mobile Number: 0706396539
Email: opertivelife@gmail.com

After I paid in the money, he sent a fake appointment booking to me and I told him it wasn't the right thing but he refused to refund the money after several promises.

Since I had not met him in person, I decided to do a personal investigation to see his picture and what I discovered was that he might be using a double identity as a search of his phone number on facebook shows an account with the name Uzukwu Cletus. A further search of the name Uzoukwu Cletus on google shows there are so many international scam reports online which shows that he might be a serial fraudster.

See here: http://www.419scam.org/emails/2015-03/11/00557193.14.htm

At least, let him not repeat the same thing with another innocent person.

Re: Scammer Alert: Ikechukwu Uchendu Peter by gunuvi(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That his response is very hillarious!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert: Ikechukwu Uchendu Peter by Uglyboy2015: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
I need your contact for German admission!
070 66 23 66 95
schwarzermann:
This is to inform the general public that Mr. Ikechukwu Uchendu Peter a.k.a Uzoukwu Cletus is a serial scammer and has defrauded my client of N30,000.00.

I run an academic services company and I recently paid Mr. Ikechukwu Uchendu Peter to help book an appointment online on the website of the German embassy for a student visa on behalf of my client.

Below are his details:

After I paid in the money, he sent a fake appointment booking to me and I told him it wasn't the right thing but he refused to refund the money after several promises.

Since I had not met him in person, I decided to do a personal investigation to see his picture and what I discovered was that he might be using a double identity as a search of his phone number on facebook shows an account with the name Uzukwu Cletus. A further search of the name Uzoukwu Cletus on google shows there are so many international scam reports online which shows that he might be a serial fraudster.

Re: Scammer Alert: Ikechukwu Uchendu Peter by Saintsquare(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
see his hardened face lol
Re: Scammer Alert: Ikechukwu Uchendu Peter by TheCongo2: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
schwarzermann:

Below are his details:

And why in the world would you pay someone to book an appointment for you?
Send me the 30,000 and I will book the appointment for you. Something that you can do free of charge by yourself.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An International Passport / See How To Locate Your NAITES Screening Venues In Both Makurdi & In Biu. / Nairalander At The Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.