Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) (1514 Views)

Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos / Train Crushes BRT Bus In Ikeja, Lagos / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) by samysamy: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2018
A serving NYSC member has been crushed to death in Lagos by a train.According to report,she had her head phone on when the tragic incident happened.Initially some people thought that she will survive but updates from some of her friends revealed that she did not make it.May her soul RIp.Amen!  

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/train-crushes-nysc-member-dead-in.html?m=1

Re: Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) by samysamy: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2018

Re: Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) by samysamy: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2018

Re: Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) by ihitenansa: 8:00am On Mar 09, 2018
terrible,...

but some ppl are quite too carefree. some will be crossing a busy road quite leisurely and expect motorists to slow down for their leisurely pace. how can one even lose guard close to a train rail. conscious peeps will even increase pace till they outta danger zone.

such a painful loss.
Re: Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) by chichar1(f): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2018
head phone on her ear !!!!!!! near railway !!!!!!! I tire for her
Re: Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) by nkwuocha: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2018
cry cry
Re: Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) by Brooke60(f): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2018
Imagine that kind of death! That is like the 3rd person dying there this year

How can she block out all the noise? What happen to using one ear of the ear piece? Sometimes, I just wear that stuff to discourage people from talking to me whereas I no listen to any music

Somebody should have throw stone at her, I mean big stone.

Re: Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) by tobillionaire(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2018
she's probably a jjc in Lagos... R.I.P
Re: Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) by youngderek1(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2018
girls and ear piece, they probably won't take heed to this
Re: Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) by Treasure17(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2018
Rest in peace. So sad
Re: Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) by SporaD8: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2018
Brooke60:
Imagine that kind of death! That is like the 3rd person dying there this year

How can she block out all the noise? What happen to using one ear? Sometimes, I just wear that stuff to discourage people talking to me whereas I no listen to any music

Somebody should have throw stone at her, I mean big stone.

Walai you get sense die. As in the way we use dry stick on electric shock!
Even if na catapult you use, at least she will still be alive with one eye to share the story.

(1) (Reply)

Man Becomes A Meme After He Was Pictured Wearing A Face Mask On His Eyes And A M / See What This White Lady Said About Africa. / Deported From Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.