Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Mysterious Cassava Harvested In My Village. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mysterious Cassava Harvested In My Village. (940 Views)

Strange Yam Looking Like A Hand Harvested In Ekiti (Photos) / 179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) / Huge Cassava Harvested In Imo State, Taller Than The Owner!!!!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Cassava Harvested In My Village. by Prinztong(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2018
Who say Agriculture is not good? Just this morning my friend and his sisters went to a farm very close to their house. to harvest cassava. As they started clearing the bush to harvest the crops,my friend decided to personally harvest a particular stand of cassava.
Wow! What we show was so awesome.Ever since I born I've never seen a cassava tuber as long as what my friend harvested from the soil.Though the soil is not that fertile but the yield was so wonderful.
Just have a look at these Long Cassava Tuber.
I'm Wondering Whether this is the Kind of Cassava Teckno Refers to in his song.... � lol

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Cassava Harvested In My Village. by rheether(f): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2018
That cassava is not big.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Cassava Harvested In My Village. by ruffhandu: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2018
Long cassava, not mysterious. Wasn't he praying and expecting good harvest when he decided to till the ground?
Re: Mysterious Cassava Harvested In My Village. by BlissB(f): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2018
This was what Teckno was referring to grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Cassava Harvested In My Village. by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2018
This is a particular specie, it is one of the oldest species of cassava in Nigeria. it can be underground for 5 to 8 years and getting longer and bigger without getting spoil while d new species last six months to maximum of a year and half.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Cassava Harvested In My Village. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
wow

(1) (Reply)

Will One Bag Of Feed Be Enough To Feed 15 Fishes To Maturity? / Agricultural Consultation, Poultry Cages And Accessories For Sale / Peacock Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.