Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] (7239 Views)

Learn How To Make At Least $5 Dollars Daily Online For Free!!!!!. / How I Started Making $25 Daily Online from a 5k investment / How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2018
There are several ways people make money online. Some people make money online by working several hours doing freelance job, some others work several hours daily managing a website or blog. Meanwhile there are some people who make money online while doing nothing, making money from the effort others put to make money online. These people put forth the effort and investment initially to build up a list of referrals. This system of making money online is called passive earning. I am here to show you how you can get to the point where you are making money online passively. I am going to show you how you can easily create the best passive income earning system.

I am here to introduce to you a way you can easily make $100 or more daily online passively. With this you will get to put forth an effort or invest a little initially and you'll eventually get to the point where you're making over $100 daily without doing any work. I will show you how you can achieve this free of charge.

The method of making money online that I am referring to is promotion of 'get paid to' (gpt) websites. Making money by promoting your gpt referral link. Unlike promotion of CPA Offers or affiliate products where your profit is the amount you got paid for the sales or email submit conversion minus the cost of running the ad campaign i.e, if you spent $20 for the ad campaign, and got 3 sales of $10 each for a total of $30, your profit will be $10.

By promoting 'gpt' what you get is referral sign ups. People who would register on the website and go on to make tens to hundreds of dollars on the website in the coming weeks and months. And you'll keep getting paid 20% to 30% of their earnings. This means you can end up making $30 from an active referral that made $100 in that month. When you think of the fact that you can get tens of active referrals that will keep earning tens to hundreds of dollars monthly, the profit from a single facebook ad campaign promoting your 'gpt' referral link is endless - you'll keep receiving money from the result.

1 Like

Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2018
If you use this guide and the accompanying resources you won't have to spend more than $15. The conversion you'll get from your first facebook ad campaign will keep bringing you earnings that you will use to fund subsequent ad campaign and get more active referrals. Before long you'll have tens of active referrals and be making over $100 daily. Now think of how much you'll be earning daily when you eventually get hundreds of active referrals.

Lets do the math of your earning potential. If you succeed in getting just 10 active referrals that make $10 daily, you'll be getting $3 from each of them daily and $30 from all of them daily. This means for you to hit $100 daily, you only need to get 35 active referrals that make at least $10 daily. And when you consider the fact that from facebook you can get hundreds of active referrals with time.

The beauty of 'gpt' website is that virtually every adult from tier 1 countries (United states, Canada, Australia, United kingdom), can make money easily. Not only is it free for them to join, the tasks they need to do to earn money are simple tasks that doesn't require special skill. They also have the incentive of being able to withdraw their earnings daily.

The good news is facebook ad lets you target people from tier 1 countries with your ad promotions. This way, you'll be sure to get referrals from these countries and at low cost. Referrals that will go on to make you lots of money. You will learn how to target people from these countries in the ebook guide, and also how to create ads that only people who will become active referrals will click.

1 Like

Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2018
CONTENT OF THE EBOOK GUIDE

Everything you need to know and everything you'll need in order to successfully promote your 'gpt' referral link is included in the ebook guide. Here's what the ebook guide contains:

1. File folder that contains 57 images you will use for the facebook ad and facebook page you'll create.

2. Text file that contains 12 ad text description, 12 ad headlines, 20 facebook page names all of which you can copy and paste to use in creating effective facebook ad and facebook page. Also in the text file are two sample posts for your facebook page that you can either modify or use like that to create posts on your facebook page for better result.

3. Text file that shows you free ways to promote your 'gpt' referral link.

4. GPT Promo Guide .pdf and .doc version. Written in the guide are:
i. Detailed steps with images on how to create the needed facebook page.

ii. Facebook ad payment methods for Nigerians and how to get them

iii. Steps to setting up facebook ad payments

iv. Detailed steps with example images on how to create effective facebook ad using the simplified version.

HOW TO GET THE EBOOK GUIDE FOR FREE

As an exclusive offer to Nairalanders I am giving the guide out for. Elsewhere I am selling it for 2k. To get the ebook for free follow these procedure:

1. Register on the the recommended 'gpt' website through my referral link. Drop you email or PM me to request for the referral link.

2. After registering mention me / post on this thread or send me an email [oswellue@yahoo.com] indicating the username you used to register on the 'gpt' website and I will send the ebook guide to your email.

With this way, you'll get the ebook guide at no cost. You'll still get to make the same amount of money as you'll make if you registered on the website directly.

1 Like

Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Facebook ad normally rejects links that are different from the landing page url. And affiliate links fall under this group.

But referral links are different, the url in your 'gpt' referral link is the same as the landing page url. For this reason, facebook will not reject your ad.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by Mrfresh04: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2018
gibikaroy@gmail.com send me the referral link...
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by Omar09(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2018
Op.... Where's the link I'm interested
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2018
Mrfresh04:
gibikaroy@gmail.com send me the referral link...

Sent.

Check your email.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2018
Omar09:
Cosibekelly@gmail.com

Can't post the link here lest I will be banned.

Will send it to your email now.

1 Like

Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2018
Sounds good, meanwhile I blog on entrepreneurship ideas and business models
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2018
oraekiu@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2018
Omar09:
Cosibekelly@gmail.com

Sent to your email, check it.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2018
obrigado080:
oraekiu@gmail.com

Sent.

Check your email.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by restore8(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2018
elucydate:
CONTENT OF THE EBOOK GUIDE

Everything you need to know and everything you'll need in order to successfully promote your 'gpt' referral link is included in the ebook guide. Here's what the ebook guide contains:

1. File folder that contains 57 images you will use for the facebook ad and facebook page you'll create.

2. Text file that contains 12 ad text description, 12 ad headlines, 20 facebook page names all of which you can copy and paste to use in creating effective facebook ad and facebook page. Also in the text file are two sample posts for your facebook page that you can either modify or use like that to create posts on your facebook page for better result.

3. Text file that shows you free ways to promote your 'gpt' referral link.

4. GPT Promo Guide .pdf and .doc version. Written in the guide are:
i. Detailed steps with images on how to create the needed facebook page.

ii. Facebook ad payment methods for Nigerians and how to get them

iii. Steps to setting up facebook ad payments

iv. Detailed steps with example images on how to create effective facebook ad using the simplified version.

HOW TO GET THE EBOOK GUIDE FOR FREE

As an exclusive offer to Nairalanders I am giving the guide out for. Elsewhere I am selling it for 2k. To get the ebook for free follow these procedure:

1. Register on the the recommended 'gpt' website through my referral link. Drop you email or PM me to request for the referral link.

2. After registering mention me / post on this thread or send me an email [oswellue@yahoo.com] indicating the username you used to register on the 'gpt' website and I will send the ebook guide to your email.

With this way, you'll get the ebook guide at no cost. You'll still get to make the same amount of money as you'll make if you registered on the website directly.
schoolbuse42@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2018
restore8:

schoolbuse42@gmail.com

Sent

Check your mail.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by Vickerexchanger(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2018
�������

Got your valid giftcards now for trade❔❔.. Enter my DM for amazing rates � and massive cash out

��Amazon ✔220

��iTunes ✔200

��Steam cards✔

Other valuable giftcards � � � � �✔

��� Guaranteed payment in 5⃣mins

DM is waiting ���

Call or Whatsapp:
https:///send?phone=+2348149781600
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by belwas(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
send to belwas2000@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by groovy12: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
elucydate:
There are several ways people make money online. Some people make money online by working several hours doing freelance job, some others work several hours daily managing a website or blog. Meanwhile there are some people who make money online while doing nothing, making money from the effort others put to make money online. These people put forth the effort and investment initially to build up a list of referrals. This system of making money online is called passive earning. I am here to show you how you can get to the point where you are making money online passively. I am going to show you how you can easily create the best passive income earning system.

I am here to introduce to you a way you can easily make $100 or more daily online passively. With this you will get to put forth an effort or invest a little initially and you'll eventually get to the point where you're making over $100 daily without doing any work. I will show you how you can achieve this free of charge.

The method of making money online that I am referring to is promotion of 'get paid to' (gpt) websites. Making money by promoting your gpt referral link. Unlike promotion of CPA Offers or affiliate products where your profit is the amount you got paid for the sales or email submit conversion minus the cost of running the ad campaign i.e, if you spent $20 for the ad campaign, and got 3 sales of $10 each for a total of $30, your profit will be $10.

By promoting 'gpt' what you get is referral sign ups. People who would register on the website and go on to make tens to hundreds of dollars on the website in the coming weeks and months. And you'll keep getting paid 20% to 30% of their earnings. This means you can end up making $30 from an active referral that made $100 in that month. When you think of the fact that you can get tens of active referrals that will keep earning tens to hundreds of dollars monthly, the profit from a single facebook ad campaign promoting your 'gpt' referral link is endless - you'll keep receiving money from the result.
pls send 2 mickky890@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Remember that there are two steps involved in getting the free ebook guide.

1. Drop your email, receive registration link, then register an account on that link.

2. Post the username you used to register on this thread or send it to my email. Receive ebook guide download link .
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by fargo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
oubioba.king@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by mansionmbn: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
onimant@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by Anyaelisha(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Pls send to anyaelisha@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by AdejorLawrence(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
ladejor@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by laflame(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
daposanya2001@yahoo.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by ziziangel(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nonsoonyejemezi@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by Sandycee: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sandycee52@yahoo.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sent

fargo, mansionmbn, Anyaelisha, AdejorLawrence, laflame, ziziangel, Sandycee

Check your email.

Register an account on the link then come here to post the username you used to register and I will send you the ebook guide download link.

The website you registered an account on is where you'll make money by following the instructions in the ebook guide.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by DrPlato: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Send to decentmoney2013@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by sugarsoul(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Send me link sakugbe@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
groovy12, belwas

You two check your email.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by valinno(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
innoval4real@gmail.com
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by elucydate: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
valinno:
innoval4real@gmail.com

Sent

Check mail.
Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by BrotherBlood1: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
Send me the link via faith.okon2017@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orl & Ox Fan Distributor In Alaba International Market. / NIBSS: Nigerian Lenders Lost 2 Million Customers In 2 Years / Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.