Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng (3659 Views)

Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. / Apply For Graduate HR Trainees Position At UBA / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by npowerng: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2018
N-Power Build Trainees each get a textbook for their trade.

Theory on the one hand, Practicals with tools and training consumables on the other hand.

How dope!

#NPowerNG

Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by excellgraphics(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2018
Nice 1,check my signature to learn more about graphics design!
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by lizzy07(f): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Please I need a means to contact Npower directly the support team or help team email is not effective. Please I have been complaining to you Npower that I was not paid January stipends. I sent mail to support team no response yet I drop message on this platform I was told they are working on it and now I got a message that I have been exited from the program after working for January and February even march without pay you asked me to leave please without committing any offence.. I go to my Ppa everyday I spent 400# for to and fro and you people think the best way to reward me is by asking me to go. Please look into this matter
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by BabaGrinz(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
npowerng:

Theory on the one hand, Practicals with tools and training consumables on the other hand.

How dope!

#NPowerNG
pls what is the news happening with Nbuild automobile kaduna
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by npowerng: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
BabaGrinz:
pls what is the news happening with Nbuild automobile kaduna

What exactly would you like to know?
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by npowerng: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
lizzy07:
Please I need a means to contact Npower directly the support team or help team email is not effective. Please I have been complaining to you Npower that I was not paid January stipends. I sent mail to support team no response yet I drop message on this platform I was told they are working on it and now I got a message that I have been exited from the program after working for January and February even march without pay you asked me to leave please without committing any offence.. I go to my Ppa everyday I spent 400# for to and fro and you people think the best way to reward me is by asking me to go. Please look into this matter

If you are not on payment hold, It would be rectified as soon as possible.
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by stevemayor: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ok
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by lunacol(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
stevemayor:

@npowerng
Hello & Goodafternoon Sir,
I received a text message yesterday night, 9th March,2017 from "rNotify" stating that I have been exited from the Npower program, due to the instruction to EXIT any volunteer on payment on hold beyond 45days.
It might interest you to know that I have no "payment on hold" on my portal and neither was I notified of any, as I have always been present at my PPA: MEIRAN PHC in Agbado Okeodo LCDA, Lagos.
I haven't received any stipend since the inception of the program. The mis-arrangement of my account name which Npower claimed resulted in my unpaid status, had been corrected since 16th April 2017.
Thereafter I have been communicating with the Support team of Npower through persistent calls, about 80 emails, on social media, through the Npower reps and my Medical Officer of Health at my LCDA as well. The response has always been "your payment would be sorted soon, please kindly be patient". I still called about 72hours ago and their response was still in affirmation that I'll be paid soon.
I am presently shell shocked to receive a text message stating, I have been exited from the program. At no point did I abscond from my PPA & I resumed when I was posted even without payment of my stipend. It is saddening to say the least, considering how much I have committed to this voluntary service to humanity in passionate hardwork, finances, empathy to patients, swift healthcare delivery at the primary health care centre, coordination of my fellow NHealth Volunteers in my LCDA and in so many other deeds.
I believe the innocent shouldn't be held responsible for an act perpetrated by others, as this act if not adequately addressed would portray the coordinators as grossly unjust and lopsided in their duties.
I would humbly expect a comprehensive reply from you on how this issue can be sorted, as if not sorted it might denote unfairness & inefficiency on the part of the handlers of this laudable program.
Thank you.
NAME: MAYOMI STEPHEN OLUFEMI
PPA: MEIRAN PHC, AGBADO OKE ODO, ALIMOSHO
PROGRAM: NHEALTH
EMAIL: MAYOMISTEPHEN23@GMAIL.COM
locate the focal person of your state, few months ago they did an audit to know those who don't report to their place of primary assignment, there are many mix up and many are facing same issue,just be courageous it will be resolved.

1 Like

Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2018
npowerng:

most of us can't login to our npvn portal, why please?
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by foliade(m): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
npowerng:

How dope!

#NPowerNG
Pls N-power team I heard that some 2017 pre selected applicants received a text message that they should go for their physical verification.
I want to confirm if the message is for those 2017 pre-selected applicants that missed the last year December physical verification exercise?
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by lizzy07(f): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please I don't have payment on hold on my profile please resolve it because it is not fair for one to work and you shouldn't pay
npowerng:

Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by intergral(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2018
npowerng:

Good morning sir, i received a text message to go for another screening on saturday and i did the previous one, does it mean that i will still go for this one too?
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by AmTruth: 8:16am On Mar 12, 2018
Nice one from Npower and we beg you people not to derail from the good works you have started. As evidence in delayed engagement of 2017 successful applicants and the non public publishing of names on your website as done in 2016.

Please keep the flag flying. Nice job

God bless npower
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by npowerng: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
intergral:
Good morning sir, i received a text message to go for another screening on saturday and i did the previous one, does it mean that i will still go for this one too?

Good day, sir.
This message is just for those who were absent at the Physical Verification in December.
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by npowerng: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
lizzy07:
Please I don't have payment on hold on my profile please resolve it because it is not fair for one to work and you shouldn't pay

Okay, Noted Ma'am.

Kindly drop your email address.
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by npowerng: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
intergral:

You can ignore it, sir.
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by npowerng: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
foliade:

Pls N-power team I heard that some 2017 pre selected applicants received a text message that they should go for their physical verification.
I want to confirm if the message is for those 2017 pre-selected applicants that missed the last year December physical verification exercise?

Yes sir.

The message is just for those who were absent at the Physical Verification in December.
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by lizzy07(f): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lizzyangelmodupe07@gmail.com. please help me resolve this issue I haven't received my January and February stipends and I have drop some messages in the support team mail but no response yet
npowerng:

Okay, Noted Ma'am.

Kindly drop your email address.
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by npowerng: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
lizzy07:
Lizzyangelmodupe07@gmail.com. please help me resolve this issue I haven't received my January and February stipends and I have drop some messages in the support team mail but no response yet

You would be contacted Ma'am.

Thank you for your patience.
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by npowerng: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
stevemayor:

@npowerng
Hello & Goodafternoon Sir,
I received a text message yesterday night, 9th March,2017 from "rNotify" stating that I have been exited from the Npower program, due to the instruction to EXIT any volunteer on payment on hold beyond 45days.
It might interest you to know that I have no "payment on hold" on my portal and neither was I notified of any, as I have always been present at my PPA: MEIRAN PHC in Agbado Okeodo LCDA, Lagos.
I haven't received any stipend since the inception of the program. The mis-arrangement of my account name which Npower claimed resulted in my unpaid status, had been corrected since 16th April 2017.
Thereafter I have been communicating with the Support team of Npower through persistent calls, about 80 emails, on social media, through the Npower reps and my Medical Officer of Health at my LCDA as well. The response has always been "your payment would be sorted soon, please kindly be patient". I still called about 72hours ago and their response was still in affirmation that I'll be paid soon.
I am presently shell shocked to receive a text message stating, I have been exited from the program. At no point did I abscond from my PPA & I resumed when I was posted even without payment of my stipend. It is saddening to say the least, considering how much I have committed to this voluntary service to humanity in passionate hardwork, finances, empathy to patients, swift healthcare delivery at the primary health care centre, coordination of my fellow NHealth Volunteers in my LCDA and in so many other deeds.
I believe the innocent shouldn't be held responsible for an act perpetrated by others, as this act if not adequately addressed would portray the coordinators as grossly unjust and lopsided in their duties.
I would humbly expect a comprehensive reply from you on how this issue can be sorted, as if not sorted it might denote unfairness & inefficiency on the part of the handlers of this laudable program.
Thank you.
NAME: MAYOMI STEPHEN OLUFEMI
PPA: MEIRAN PHC, AGBADO OKE ODO, ALIMOSHO
PROGRAM: NHEALTH
EMAIL: MAYOMISTEPHEN23@GMAIL.COM

You would be contacted sir.

1 Like

Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by lizzy07(f): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Please I will really appreciate your sincere help and response. I will be expecting your message
npowerng:

Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by npowerng: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
lizzy07:
Please I will really appreciate your sincere help and response. I will be expecting your message

You are welcome.
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by lizzy07(f): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Please help me resolve this issue totally I was at my ppa today my colleague have been paid February stipends and I haven't received both January and February stipends please help me o. Thank you for the assistance
npowerng post=6580517[url:
[/url]9]

You are welcome.
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by stevemayor: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by stevemayor: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by lizzy07(f): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2018
Thank you I got a mail and I have respond to my best knowledge please if there is any thing I need to attach please notify me through my email lizzyangelmodupe07@gmail.com
npowerng:

Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by npowerng: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2018
lizzy07:
Thank you I got a mail and I have respond to my best knowledge please if there is any thing I need to attach please notify me through my email lizzyangelmodupe07@gmail.com

You are welcome Ma'am.
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by npowerng: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2018
stevemayor:

Mail well received. Thanks for contacting me. I would upload all my evidence of not being on Payment on Hold, evidence of Not being an absconder & evidence of having not received payment since inception of the program despite resolving my ACCOUNT WITH UNMATCHED BVN since 16th April 2017.

You are welcome, sir. Do the needful and it would be rectified as soon as possible.
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by npowerng: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2018
lizzy07:
Please help me resolve this issue totally I was at my ppa today my colleague have been paid February stipends and I haven't received both January and February stipends please help me o. Thank you for the assistance

Your complaint has been received and would be resolved very soon.
Re: N-power Build Trainees Each Get A Textbook For Their Trade. #npowerng by slimiejazz(m): 1:19am On Mar 15, 2018
npowerng:

npowerng:

You are welcome, sir. Do the needful and it would be rectified as soon as possible.
npowerng:

npowerng:

please npowerng, i have not been help too help me resolve this issue I haven't received my January and February stipends and I have drop some messages in the support team mail but no response yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower Startup Nigeria Registration 2019 / Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Massive Vacancies: ACADEMICS / Vacancies At Nigerdock Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.