Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

National Awards: Isn't This Scenario Where Honourees Should Be Drawn From (Pic) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / National Awards: Isn't This Scenario Where Honourees Should Be Drawn From (Pic) (732 Views)

Isn't This A Risk? / Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) / Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

National Awards: Isn't This Scenario Where Honourees Should Be Drawn From (Pic) by AutoJoshNIG: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2018
The individuals in the river (indicated by an arrow) are not your regular kind of fishermen.

These kind-hearted and extremely brave travelers along the Lagos-Benin expressway risked their lives to fish out some travelers that were trapped in a submerged commercial bus that plummeted from a bridge into the river beneath.

They took the risk without caring to know the ethnicity, religion, political affiliation, etc of the victims.

If you asked me, I'd say these are True Nigerian heroes!

Now, I think these sort of scenarios should be where national award honourees should be drawn from.

Or what do you think?

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-some-true-nigerian-heroes/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: National Awards: Isn't This Scenario Where Honourees Should Be Drawn From (Pic) by IsYou: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2018
They are indeed "True Heroes".

If U Have Idea Where U Can Find ML Fuel Line / Manual 2-door Golf 4 Needed (tokunbo Only) / Elon Musk Says Tesla Cars Will Soon Be Able 2 Drive Without Any Human Assistance

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9