Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

How To Print From Your Android Phone Or Tablet Without Wires - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Print From Your Android Phone Or Tablet Without Wires (655 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) / See How To Know If Your Phone Or Tablet Has A Virus / How To Check If Your Itel Phone Or Battery Is Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Print From Your Android Phone Or Tablet Without Wires by DivinedeGuru: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2018
Connecting to Google Cloud Print
Most printers are capable of printing through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or another method, but not everyone has a printer that supports this. And some just like the idea of running it all through the cloud. That’s where Google Cloud Print comes in. By registering your printer, you can connect it to the internet. From there, you can operate it from anywhere so long as you have a good connection. You can then print from phone or tablet devices.

This is the List of printers that work with Cloud Print

1.Launch Google Chrome on your computer.
2.Log in to Google Chrome .
3.Click the Menubutton (represented by an icon showing three horizontal lines or three little dots if you’re running a Chromebook) at the top-right corner of the window.
4.Click Show advanced settings.
5.Scroll down to the Google Cloud Print section and click
Click Add Printers
You will be taken to a list of all available printers. Just check the ones you want to add, click Add Printers. It should detect your printer, and the task is done.

Read the full article:https://pekipan.com/how-to-print-from-your-android-phone-or-tablet/#.WqJfZOjwbIU

Re: How To Print From Your Android Phone Or Tablet Without Wires by MrRichy(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Op.. I don't get.
would the print out come out from my phone or what?
Re: How To Print From Your Android Phone Or Tablet Without Wires by MrRichy(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Op.. I don't get.
Re: How To Print From Your Android Phone Or Tablet Without Wires by engrsyer(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
MrRichy:
Op.. I don't get.

no it will come from my anus.

Don't you gerit? From cloud to printing machine that has internet facility in it.
Re: How To Print From Your Android Phone Or Tablet Without Wires by DivinedeGuru: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
MrRichy:
Op.. I don't get.

No, From the printer

(1) (Reply)

MMC Released Griflion H Hydrogen Fuel Cell Drone / Vacancy In A Technology Company / I Need Phone Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.