Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Top Ethiopian Activist Blocked By Facebook For Posting Too Fast - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Ethiopian Activist Blocked By Facebook For Posting Too Fast (1547 Views)

My Data Finishes Too Fast. How Do I Fix This / Nairalanders Humiliated Me For Posting My Shop Burnt / Is Your Mobile Data Draining Too Fast? Here Is How To Fix It Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ethiopian Activist Blocked By Facebook For Posting Too Fast by lajut: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2018
An Ethiopian media owner and online activist who is known for his active use of Facebook have been blocked by the platform. It is not the first time Facebook is blocking Jawar Mohammed’s account on the basis of hyperactivity – “posting too fast,” as they chose to put it.

Jawar on Wednesday confirmed via his verified Twitter account that he had been “temporarily blocked,” on Facebook. “It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been blocked from using it,” he was informed.

The United-States based activist slammed Facebook over the block but announced a new page through which he planned to continue his work. This becomes the third time his account has been suspended for the same reason. He was blocked in mid-February for about a day than earlier this week for a brief period of time.

His blocked account was a personal page that had reached it's 5000 limits. he had a follower base of 1.3 million plus. His new page at the time of this publication had over 83,000 Followers.
More on: https://dailynaija.com/post/top-ethiopian-activist-blocked-by-facebook-for-posting-too-fast

Re: Top Ethiopian Activist Blocked By Facebook For Posting Too Fast by Aibuckher(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2018
How fast has he been? grin grin grin
This dude will be creating records if he's white undecided
Re: Top Ethiopian Activist Blocked By Facebook For Posting Too Fast by Willexmania(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
shocked
space booked. grin
abeg sumbodi shud CC me when it reach FP. grin
Re: Top Ethiopian Activist Blocked By Facebook For Posting Too Fast by ednited(f): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
lajut:
An Ethiopian media owner and online activist who is known for his active use of Facebook have been blocked by the platform. It is not the first time Facebook is blocking Jawar Mohammed’s account on the basis of hyperactivity – “posting too fast,” as they chose to put it.

Jawar on Wednesday confirmed via his verified Twitter account that he had been “temporarily blocked,” on Facebook. “It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been blocked from using it,” he was informed.

The United-States based activist slammed Facebook over the block but announced a new page through which he planned to continue his work. This becomes the third time his account has been suspended for the same reason. He was blocked in mid-February for about a day than earlier this week for a brief period of time.

His blocked account was a personal page that had reached it's 5000 limits. he had a follower base of 1.3 million plus. His new page at the time of this publication had over 83,000 Followers.
More on: https://dailynaija.com/post/top-ethiopian-activist-blocked-by-facebook-for-posting-too-fast

I hate this guy, he spread bad news all the time. He is the one who posted the stolen national exam paper. He is crazy, thumbs up to Facebook
Re: Top Ethiopian Activist Blocked By Facebook For Posting Too Fast by 100naira(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
ednited:

I hate this guy, he spread bad news all the time. He is the one who posted the stolen national exam paper. He is crazy, thumbs up to Facebook
which stolen national exam paper?
Re: Top Ethiopian Activist Blocked By Facebook For Posting Too Fast by wittyt98(m): 3:20am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Top Ethiopian Activist Blocked By Facebook For Posting Too Fast by falcon01: 6:52am On Mar 10, 2018
haha flash
Re: Top Ethiopian Activist Blocked By Facebook For Posting Too Fast by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:37am On Mar 10, 2018
It is not a new thing na when Facebook brainfailed systems had gotten me into an angry states many times when lamenting on my excessive posting habits

I had been blocked several times

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Top Ethiopian Activist Blocked By Facebook For Posting Too Fast by ednited(f): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2018
100naira:
which stolen national exam paper?

The Ethiopian national exam paper, 2 years ago

(1) (Reply)

Tricks To Read Whatsapp Messages Without Letting Sender Know / Blackview Bv9000 Or Nomu S30 Or Poptel P9000 Max / Life Made Easy With This Awesome Phone Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.