Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta (42531 Views)

Learn At Sicher German Language Academy in Owerri and Aba / Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by koxi: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ok ooo
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by bejeria101(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aibuckher:
Pls the oyibo man in the last pix shocked
Seems something is trying to escape from his trouser
Hope he's not a pervert sha. grin grin grin

So he's the guy that stole Tekno's cassava

Omo that USB no be here kilode lol
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aibuckher:

Who dash him such tool?

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by DIYhackers: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Great girl

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by Elxandre(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
A girl who aspires to become the American president is Nigerian?

Dream on folks.

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by iamclime(m): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
A great school, by all standards. I checked out their website; purely excellent! Hoping to see such schools in Nigeria someday. Wouldn't mind to add their teaching methods to the ones I already know.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by blessingsonflee(f): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aibuckher:

he is an excited man grin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by iamdannyfc(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hmnnn... Nigeria history is toxic, the former thread proves it.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by sirgalahad26(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
alwayz admire this girl, keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by Outofsync(m): 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Follygunners:
Great achievement... cool At least, you won't see Yoruba pple chest-beating to this unlike some loud/foul-mouthed fools from SE 9ja.. **cough**
No need for this bruv....

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by Duru009(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Yoruba's making Nigeria proud since 1914 !

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by Ademoore07(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
KOPT55:
I don't like the white man... why does he have a roaring tiger in his pants?

chaiiiii..... I need to calculate the angle between cassava and the pawpaw. that must be an obtuse angle perpendicular to each other. Over to the mathematicians grin
KOPT55:

chaiiiii..... I need to calculate the angle between cassava and the pawpaw. that must be an obtuse angle perpendicular to each other. Over to the mathematicians
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by michony505(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
If na igbo she b u 4 don dey see igbo amaka upadan. We Yorubas no dey make noise

3 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by IamGoke(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
We don't have to make noise, we rep throughout the whole world and we don't chest beat like those pigs!!!

Pigs be wise!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by KingSango(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
dainformant:
Nigerian-American filmmaker and education advocate Zuriel Oduwole, was delighted to visit the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta, Georgia which was labelled the best school in the world by Oprah Winfrey due to their contemporary style of teaching. The 16-year-old sensation was invited as a guest to speak at the school and to show her latest film.

Teachers from different countries in the world are said to have visited the school in order to learn their style of teaching.

According to the schools website, the academy is a model school with a vision to transform classrooms around the world by demonstrating transformative methods and techniques that are embraced and replicated everywhere.

Zuriel took to her social media page to share her experience in the school which she says is the coolest in the world. Read below;

The Worlds Coolest School - I went to visit the Ron Clark Academy two days ago, in Atlanta Georgia. Oprah Winfrey called it the best school in the world, because of how they have changed teaching. It was a true honor for me to speak there, and to show my newest film Follow The Ball.

You have to visit their website to see what I mean. Guess what, teachers from more than 22 countries have gone there to see how they do it. I had a great time, and we had a lot of fun, while sharing my story with the students and teachers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/zuriel-oduwole-visits-ron-clark-academy-in-atlanta-georgia.html

Lot of hanky panky going on with this one right here. No hips, hanky panky colors, getting major attention and I've never heard of him, I mean her. Is it a woman? grin

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by Ellabae(f): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Pretty girl. Keep it up.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by mercytripletz: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Elxandre:
A girl who aspires to become the American president is Nigerian?

Dream on folks.

The erstwhile American president is a Kenyan.
Any problem.?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by ogayemiolumide(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
KOPT55:

U no c how many girls dey dere ni?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by Elxandre(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
mercytripletz:

The erstwhile American president is a Kenyan.
Any problem.?
He is more Kenyan than this girl is Nigeria.

This girl hasn't even been to Nigeria unlike Obama who identified a tiny bit with his Kenyan heritage.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by sweetilicious(f): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Wanna train my daughters up to be bold and intelligent. T stand out of their equals. To be able to speak the ills they see and proffer solution. I will become a mother that trained up my girls.So help me God

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by skallion7(m): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Elxandre:

This girl hasn't even been to Nigeria unlike Obama who identified a tiny bit with his Kenyan heritage.
You're A1 knucklehead

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by marttol: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
Elxandre:

who told you she hasn't been to Nigeria, I watch a program on AIT in which she was interviewed, she even said she is from ijebu.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by Putin1(m): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2018
dainformant:
Nigerian-American filmmaker and education advocate Zuriel Oduwole, was delighted to visit the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta, Georgia which was labelled the best school in the world by Oprah Winfrey due to their contemporary style of teaching. The 16-year-old sensation was invited as a guest to speak at the school and to show her latest film.

Teachers from different countries in the world are said to have visited the school in order to learn their style of teaching.

According to the schools website, the academy is a model school with a vision to transform classrooms around the world by demonstrating transformative methods and techniques that are embraced and replicated everywhere.

Zuriel took to her social media page to share her experience in the school which she says is the coolest in the world. Read below;

The Worlds Coolest School - I went to visit the Ron Clark Academy two days ago, in Atlanta Georgia. Oprah Winfrey called it the best school in the world, because of how they have changed teaching. It was a true honor for me to speak there, and to show my newest film Follow The Ball.

You have to visit their website to see what I mean. Guess what, teachers from more than 22 countries have gone there to see how they do it. I had a great time, and we had a lot of fun, while sharing my story with the students and teachers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/zuriel-oduwole-visits-ron-clark-academy-in-atlanta-georgia.html
chaiii see my dream girl to marry I need contact please
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 10, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Pffttt coolest school?

We have biggest churches and mosque in Africa in Nigeria.. But no one is bragging.
Lmao
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by Elxandre(m): 3:37am On Mar 10, 2018
skallion7:
You're A1 knucklehead
And your are very smart.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta by Carter4luv(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2018
16 years filmmaker n education advocate.

Here in naija 30 years u never know wetin u wan be, bad leadership is putting naija youths in danger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri / 10 Most Hated Mathematics Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.