Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Registering A New Car In Lagos From Tomorrow Goes Up To N100k? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Registering A New Car In Lagos From Tomorrow Goes Up To N100k? (1338 Views)

₦70M Mercedes Maybach Goes Up In Flames (Pictures, Video) / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Range Rover Goes Up In Flames Near Third Mainland In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registering A New Car In Lagos From Tomorrow Goes Up To N100k? by Mboi: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
We need change in Lagos State - another party should rule Lagos State...

The argument about who is a better governor between Babatunde Fashola and Akinwunmi Ambode is like comparing Barcelona to Arsenal.. whilst BRF is larger than life Ambo is flattering to deceive.. How can you increase tenement rate or the Land use act from N120k to about N1million for a 3 bedroom bungalow?..if you have a duplex in Lagos you will be paying about N3million yearly!!.

From Tomorrow the price of registering a car goes from N35k to N100k and the renewal which hitherto was just N7k will now be N30k.

Is it by force to propose a budget of a trillion if you cannot fund it and why must the people who are already stressed with the recession be the ones to bear the brunt?.

This is callous, wicked and totally unnecessary and we must resist this exploitation. Lagosians join me in saying NO to 400% increment in the payment of land use charge.if you say it doesn't concern you,Landlord will also wait for you and increase your rent by 400%,pls spread this and let stop the crazy increment by Lagos state govt

Copied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Registering A New Car In Lagos From Tomorrow Goes Up To N100k? by neezar: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
I feel so sorry for Ambode tho....You can't blame him..He started on a good note

The young man is being used by Tinubu
Re: Registering A New Car In Lagos From Tomorrow Goes Up To N100k? by FarahAideed: 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
I am pro Ambode but I dont understand him this year again ooo
Re: Registering A New Car In Lagos From Tomorrow Goes Up To N100k? by AustineE1: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
All those small boys that keep shouting 'leave our lagos,go back to ur villages'....how market?i know very soon many of you will be squatters under the bridge,the Landlords are coming for your heads.
Re: Registering A New Car In Lagos From Tomorrow Goes Up To N100k? by Mboi: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
AustineE1:
All those small boys that keep shouting 'leave our lagos,go back to ur villages'....how market?i know very soon many of you will be squatters under the bridge,the Landlords are coming for your heads.
Lol... When the mouth says let them cut the head, he forgot that when they cut the head he also will go with the head.

1 Like

Re: Registering A New Car In Lagos From Tomorrow Goes Up To N100k? by Mboi: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Registering A New Car In Lagos From Tomorrow Goes Up To N100k? by powerkey: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
All APC LED State governors are useless and only good at increasing the problem of the people......

Finally it's not only Igbos, it now involves Yorubas too.....

Say no to evil government of APC.

1 Like

Re: Registering A New Car In Lagos From Tomorrow Goes Up To N100k? by erico2k2(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mboi:
We need change in Lagos State - another party should rule Lagos State...

The argument about who is a better governor between Babatunde Fashola and Akinwunmi Ambode is like comparing Barcelona to Arsenal.. whilst BRF is larger than life Ambo is flattering to deceive.. How can you increase tenement rate or the Land use act from N120k to about N1million for a 3 bedroom bungalow?..if you have a duplex in Lagos you will be paying about N3million yearly!!.

From Tomorrow the price of registering a car goes from N35k to N100k and the renewal which hitherto was just N7k will now be N30k.

Is it by force to propose a budget of a trillion if you cannot fund it and why must the people who are already stressed with the recession be the ones to bear the brunt?.

This is callous, wicked and totally unnecessary and we must resist this exploitation. Lagosians join me in saying NO to 400% increment in the payment of land use charge.if you say it doesn't concern you,Landlord will also wait for you and increase your rent by 400%,pls spread this and let stop the crazy increment by Lagos state govt

Copied
time to use ur PCV,I think the state govt has lost the plot.
Re: Registering A New Car In Lagos From Tomorrow Goes Up To N100k? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
When I said Ambode is a brain-dead, ninja-turtle headed animal without empathy, some folks thought I was kiddin.

Ambode & his kleptomaniac master of Bourdilon - need lots of money to fund the election which is just around the corner and this is how they intend to get it.

First, it was the tollgate increment, then tenement rate, and now car registration.

Babatunde Fashola, while not a saint himself - had a genuine reason to fire that bastard called Ambode for fraud while serving as the Accountant-General of the state before “Ojuyobo” came to his rescue - by crowning him a Governor - since he (Ojuyobo) was the primary beneficiary of that fraud.

Unless Ojuyobo & Sons are dislodged from the grip of Lagos State, and If Ambode is re-elected back into that office, Lagosians will continue to be in hot peppersoup.
Re: Registering A New Car In Lagos From Tomorrow Goes Up To N100k? by hisgrace090: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
What a terrible descition?

(1) (Reply)

Uber Requirements 2018 & Cars Accepted - Should I Register? / Advice Me On What To Watch Out For When Buying Acura MDX / Let's Track & Compare Our Car Fuel & Maintenance Expenses Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.