Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? (8145 Views)

7 Seater Keke Napep (tricycle) Designed In Nigeria / Keke Napep With Padlocked 3 Tyres, Causes A Stir In Warri (Photos) / Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Holysucker(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Proffdada:
Okada But how did you get this shot?
Same question I wanted to ask.
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Lamzzyy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
As long as it's the fastest means of transport from Lagos traffick,,,,, scared of non
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by mhizv(f): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Bike!!! Dunno if its a phobia.. Literally feel like something bad is gonna happen whenever am on it...so I opt for tricycle
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
I prefer Okada to Napep for fast movement and ability to get places on time napep doesn’t have its own lane so you still get stuck in traffic

Safety I think a good okada driver is the best as opposed to the ones who turn the handles in lol and a good Keke napep driver because the iron is so flimsy everything go gum together if there’s an accident the survival rate is higher with napep you can jump out before impact
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Carter4luv(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Most of the accident are caused by okada, keke is better
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Ralphdan(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Proffdada:
Okada
But how did you get this shot?

Em purse time.

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Proffdada:
Okada
But how did you get this shot?
the person that snap it is something else, as if he/she knows they are going to crash.
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Proffdada: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
dancok:
the person that snap it is something else, as if he/she knows they are going to crash.
from Edo grin
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Firemarshall(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
It's keke oh, at least you expect it from an okada man, but a keke dude will be behaving as if his keke is a car.
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by CartelKenneth: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2023
abbaapple:
Okada all the way! Sometimes if my car is faulty I like taking bike than keke angry keke is a Chinese product undecided

Keke is an Indian product
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by CartelKenneth: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2023
Avoid Okada during rainy season if you don't what to die
Keke all the way
It's safer it has cover and feels like car
If u like allow aboki wey nor get valur for life carry u tplop speed on top Okada.u go jam baba God (or devil) that day that day😂😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Successful Experience With Saintjoel Of Nairaland In Buying A Car Frm Cotonou / Volkswagen And Ford Form Global Alliance To Make Pickups, Evs And Vans / 7 Symptoms Of A Bad Clutch Master Cylinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.