Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? (1703 Views)

I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / Who Can Identify This Strange Fruit? / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
This fruit is one of the gifts someone that arrived from the states gave me.

What is the name please?

Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? by Mariangeles(f): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Tadell:

What is the name please?
Picture...
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
Picture...
look at it

Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? by Mariangeles(f): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Tadell:
look at it
it's called dates.
It's also sold in Nigeria
It's really, really rich in nutrients like : calcium, iron, potassium, manganese, copper, magnesium, sulphur, zinc, vitamin a, vitamin k, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin... it's endless
It also looks like almond nuts
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? by bayobabe(f): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
This is Almond nut. Dates are bigger and does not have that cream colour inside it. Almonds are also harder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? by mpearls(f): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
These are almonds not dates
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? by Maryam1234(f): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
It's Almond and it's medicinal
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
it's called dates.
It's also sold in Nigeria
It's really, really rich in nutrients like : calcium, iron, potassium, manganese, copper, magnesium, sulphur, zinc, vitamin a, vitamin k, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin... it's endless
It also looks like almost nuts
Kk.
Thanks dear
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? by Mariangeles(f): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Tadell:
Kk. Thanks dear
You're welcome
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? by Marcela04: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
Those are almonds and not dates. Dates are bigger and darker dan almonds.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? by Darkseid(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tadell:

What is the name please?
Dried ebelebo seed. The last time my cousins came back from the states, they came with bags of it and we were like; we want goodies mehn not ebelebo seed. They had to eat everything alone because we no gree near am.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Fruit? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Darkseid:

Dried ebelebo seed. The last time my cousins came back from the states, they came with bags of it and we were like; we want goodies mehn not ebelebo seed. They had to eat everything alone because we no gree near am.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Fruits And Vegetables You Can Eat With Their Peels / Different Kitchen Utensils That You Don't Know (pix) / Chocolate Cake Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.