Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Power Of GOD Will Rest Upon You To Bring You Endless Joy And Peace. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of GOD Will Rest Upon You To Bring You Endless Joy And Peace. (237 Views)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / When I Get To Heaven I Will Rest – Pastor Adeboye / When I Get To Heaven I Will Rest – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of GOD Will Rest Upon You To Bring You Endless Joy And Peace. by bummyla(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
I will make your battlements of rubies, your gates of sparkling jewels, and all your walls of precious stones.
All your children will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their peace.
In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you.
If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you.
Isaiah 54:12-15

Then he said to them, "Go, eat of the fat, drink of the sweet, and send portions to him who has nothing prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."
Nehemiah 8:10

You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.
Psalm 16:11

For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; Weeping may last for the night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning.

Psalm 30:5

For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Romans 14:17

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27

Beloved,
As the Rivers of GOD never dry up, you will never know dryness in your life. The LORD will turn your entire wilderness into pool of water and your dry land into springs of water. The day will not end until heavens are opened to bless you and your descendants.
From today henceforth, the Power of GOD will rest upon you to bring you endless joy and peace. I Pray GOD'S Covenant of Peace and Comfort to operate in every area of your life in the Name of JESUS Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/09/the-power-of-god-will-rest-upon-you-to-bring-you-endless-joy-and-peace/

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 10/03/2018 Saturday / Transformed By Grace / “is Jesus The Christ?” John 7:25-53

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.