Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) (10258 Views)

Tractor Operator Training For Young Minds. / Heavy Duty Equipment Operator Training To Commence Soon / Machine Operator Training (construction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by equilogng: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
EQUILOG TRAINING CENTRE (LEKKI-LAGOS)
PRESENTS MACHINE OPERATOR TRAINING
Heavy equipment operators are traditionally expected to have a solid understanding of equipment functions and construction practices. Knowledge of safety policies and regulations is essential to becoming a heavy equipment operator.
Program Goals
The operator training course is designed to provide heavy equipment operators with fully solid foundation in:
*Health & Safety Standards *Preventative Maintenance
*Proper Procedures for Safe Operation *Site inspection Procedures
Our heavy equipment operator training certification consists of classroom theory, a written test and practical hands on experience. Delivered through multimedia presentations and interactive discussion, the course content is then reinforced through workbooks and supplementary handouts.
Our trainings are Caterpillar trained and of international standard very suitable for individuals willing to relocate abroad for work in construction.
We teach you about the services excavating contractors provide to their customers, prime contractors, & prospective customers.
Courses Available
• EXCAVATOR OPERATION * PAYLOADER OPERATION
• BULLDOZER OPERATION * SWAMP BUGGY OPERATION
Course Outline
Health & Safety Practices
Personal Protective Equipment
Safe Workplace Inspection
Work Place Hazard/Prevention
Introduction to Machine Parts
On-the-Job Training/Field Practicals

Exam/Assessment Quiz
Classroom Assignments
Although classroom assignments may vary based on the program, most cover topics in safety and mechanical operation. Programs also train students and apprentices on maintenance and light repair work. Instructors may then go on to educate aspiring heavy equipment operators on a range of duties from using levers to lifting materials to inspecting equipment for safety.
On-the-Job Training (Experienced Instructors)
On-the-job training allows students and apprentices the opportunity to gain work experience under the supervision of a licensed operator. Instruction may begin with simulated programs. Once beginners are familiarized with equipment operation, they may start operating bulldozers and forklifts in designated practice areas.
What you will get:
*Job assistance/Internship (Optional)
* Work experience after the training.
*Certificate of Completion
* Equipped for International certification/License (OSHA)
*Job assistance with Local/foreign recruiting agencies.

Required Education : Secondary school certificate at the minimum; training program or apprenticeship recommended

Venue: Office Address
Royal office Building (4th floor),
KM 25,
Lekki-Ajah Expressway(Fidelity bank Bus stop)
Ajah, Lagos
Duration: 8 weeks

(whatsApp) 09091746789 or info@equilog.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by trendymart(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
can i learn excavator and dozer operations together?
How do i locate your office?
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by equilogng: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
@trendymart

You can learn both machines but it must be one after the other..
Both machines are the most utilized and lucrative skill in the construction industry.

Our office is located just after the Millenium Bridge beside God is good Motors AJAH.
Once you drop at Ajah market(Last Bus stop) take keke to Michael & Solomon Bus Stop and call our numbers
08088821299 or 09091746789
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by equilogng: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
How relevant is this training program?

Machine operator Skill acquisition can never be over emphasised in our modern age or failing certificates.It provides an opportunity to broaden your career beyond your immediate location even to offshore where skilled labour are in limited supply like the Arab countries.

Just a little research below proves a point..

We,Nigerians are ever in search of greener pastures,but its risk to venture outside the country without a skill this days.Its what makes you journey either a success or failure...

Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by easycash12: 5:08am On Mar 10, 2018
Hello Equilogng,

Sir, what is the job prospects after the training? Also am a job seeker raising that amount seems an uphill task.
Am a hnd holder and been looking for job but nothing has happened.Anyway am very interested but need more info before a decide.
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by equilogng: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2018
easycash12:
Hello Equilogng,

Sir, what is the job prospects after the training? Also am a job seeker raising that amount seems an uphill task.
Am a hnd holder and been looking for job but nothing has happened.Anyway am very interested but need more info before a decide.

Good to meet you friend. @Easycash

I gladly inform you that the training in the first place is organised base on the huge demand for educated and trained machine operator that could work offshore and locally.
Gone are the era when the un-educated rules the blue collar jobs with all the limitations,inability to communicate effectively has been seen as the reason most accidents takes place in the project sites.

Aftert the training you are attached to a firm where you would work as an intern after which you are absorbed based on your performance.
Locally,dangote have the highest employed,skilled operator,followed by julius berger. So there is job awaiting you.

Also,trained operators are also in high demand in Kuwait,dubai etc.

Getting a new skill must cost you some forms of efforts its an investment into your future.Yes,it might be an uphill task but after climbing the hill you will be ontop of your dream job. Success demand some level of sacrifice her and there.

I do hope i have been able to offer some light?

I just posted vacancy for machine operator from our of our partners...You can see the qualification desired is sends a message. Gone are the days when school dropouts are manning sensitive duty posts things are changing rapidly and we need to adjust to be able to be relevant to the needs of our fast changing technologically controlled generation...
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by Otobongakpan117(m): 5:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Hello, please I want to ask. Does your company train people on how to operate tower crane or the program is for already crane operators? I want to learn how to operate tower crane and I am looking for a good company to enroll. Kindly drop your message on 07061517055 or otobongakpan117@gmail.com incase am not online on Nairaland. Thanks a million
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by equilogng: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Otobongakpan117:
Hello, please I want to ask. Does your company train people on how to operate tower crane or the program is for already crane operators? I want to learn how to operate tower crane and I am looking for a good company to enroll. Kindly drop your message on 07061517055 or otobongakpan117@gmail.com incase am not online on Nairaland. Thanks a million

Good morning,
Tower crane is used in Construction industry and as such has limited scope of operation.
If I may ask what informs your interest or preference for to we Crane? Have you acquired other skill before now and are looking to be proficient in tower crane tower crane to maximise your opportunities?
The danger is that it is limited to the construction industry. There are other more lucrative crane types (Motor Crane and Crawler with great employment prospects and scope of usage span across multiple sectors of the economy.
Also, the take home tower crane is meager compare to other types.
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by BusinessHub1: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
equilogng:
Heavy equipment operators are traditionally expected to have a solid understanding of equipment functions and construction practices. Knowledge of safety policies and regulations is essential to becoming a heavy equipment operator.
Program Goals
The operator training course is designed to provide heavy equipment operators with fully solid foundation in:
Our heavy equipment operator training certification consists of classroom theory, a written test and practical hands on experience. Delivered through multimedia presentations and interactive discussion, the course content is then reinforced through workbooks and supplementary handouts.
Our trainings are Caterpillar trained and of international standard very suitable for individuals willing to relocate abroad for work in construction.
We teach you about the services excavating contractors provide to their customers, prime contractors, & prospective customers.
Courses Available
Course Outline

Exam/Assessment Quiz
Classroom Assignments
Although classroom assignments may vary based on the program, most cover topics in safety and mechanical operation. Programs also train students and apprentices on maintenance and light repair work. Instructors may then go on to educate aspiring heavy equipment operators on a range of duties from using levers to lifting materials to inspecting equipment for safety.
On-the-job training allows students and apprentices the opportunity to gain work experience under the supervision of a licensed operator. Instruction may begin with simulated programs. Once beginners are familiarized with equipment operation, they may start operating bulldozers and forklifts in designated practice areas.
What you will get:
COST: 65K/COURSE
Required Education : Secondary school certificate at minimum; training program or apprenticeship recommended
We are giving 15% discount for the first 5 candidates to enroll 2-courses.
Venue: Aperin House,(PARACHTACH )Ajiwe, Ajah Lekki Expressway.
Cost : N65k/Course

I have been looking for this for a while now. Your packages make sense but my problem is the distance. I base in Abuja. Any branch here? I am so interested.
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by equilogng: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
BusinessHub1:

I have been looking for this for a while now. Your packages make sense but my problem is the distance. I base in Abuja. Any branch here? I am so interested.

We operates in Lagos ONLY for now
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by Kenox: 5:46pm On May 01, 2019
Are you into crane and fork lift training?
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by equilogng: 11:13pm On May 02, 2019
Kenox:
Are you into crane and fork lift training?

YES
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by saintmorganone: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hello, is the training still ongoing?
Or when is the next intake dates snd fee ?
Thanks
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by Miakellz: 1:57am On Mar 11, 2021
equilogng:
Program Goals
Courses Available
Course Outline

Exam/Assessment Quiz
Classroom Assignments
What you will get:

Required Education : Secondary school certificate at the minimum; training program or apprenticeship recommended

KM 25,
Ajah, Lagos

Can a lady work as a machine operator
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by Lighthouse50: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Why not include the form and fees
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by office300: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2021
Miakellz:
Can a lady work as a machine operator

Yes a Lady can work as a Machine Operator.

Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by office300: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Lighthouse50:
Why not include the form and fees

I will rather you call or visit their office for more details

KM 25,
Ajah, Lagos

Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by office300: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2021
saintmorganone:
Hello, is the training still ongoing?
Or when is the next intake dates snd fee ?
Thanks

Yes, the training is still on going . You can visit their office or give a call.

KM 25,
Ajah, Lagos

Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by Tolani1122(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
office300:

I will rather you call or visit their office for more details

KM 25,
Ajah, Lagos

hi Sir is the 65k covers up all the courses or ... and is there Free accommodation during learning
Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by office300: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tolani1122:
hi Sir is the 65k covers up all the courses or ... and is there Free accommodation during learning

There is No free accomodation and training fee is not 65k.

You can visit the office more details or Call.

KM 25,
Ajah, Lagos

Re: Machine Operator Training (lekki-lagos) by Dayco(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
What is the cost of the training and what certification are in place for the students at the completion of the training?

(1) (Reply)

Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). / Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. / FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.