Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

In Need Of Proffessional Programmer Urgently - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / In Need Of Proffessional Programmer Urgently (608 Views)

Vacancy: A Computer Programmer Urgently Needed / PHP Programmer Urgently Needed / Mobile App Programmer Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Proffessional Programmer Urgently by dababex: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2010
we are in need of a part-time programmer for a job, must be conversant in both asp and asp.net and should be able to read asp code very well and convert to asp.net.

only apply if you are good in these requirement and send me a mail to jobs@lavida-ng.com

www.lavida-ng.com
Re: In Need Of Proffessional Programmer Urgently by lloydblink: 9:47pm On May 04, 2010
I will love to handle this job if only it can be done with ASP.net using visual studio.
please send me reply if you make up ur mind for me to work with you.

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Software That Integrate Your Entire Business / Freelance Developer Wanted / Peachtree Accounting Software 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.