Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy (70542 Views)

Get Your Original Aju Mbaise / Black Seed For Flat Tummy And Infection / Aju Mbaise.... #500 Now In Lagos Call Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by viettastitches(f): 5:38pm On May 30, 2018
funkyglitzzy:

I don't have interest in turning it to a business na so una dey scam person for broad daylight in the name of business. Dnt have your time cos i still dey find d person wey sell am 800 per one for me.

f**k off bad belle. I don't have the time or patience to do 500naira business with broke asses like you, I just felt that if you thought the op was selling expensive,you could have ignored her for those that can afford it,or enter transport from and to mbaise to get it for 2 Kobo.instead of making her look bad and even advertising your phone number to steal her potential customers on her own thread.

she has every right to sell at her own cost.why am I even wasting my time on top another person's matter??
Abeg make I go finish wetin I dey sew jareh

5 Likes

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
Madam rich i know I'm very broke besides why will i suffer to get my small change only for someone to bill me more on goods that are not worth much. You can as well help my ministry by employing me so i wont be jobless and mind my own business.
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Doublelady(f): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2018

Got mine in Aba which is not far from mbaise where it is protduced.

Alright thanks.
But based on ur experience, does it work? Any side effects and so on
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by naughtyDiana: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
viettastitches:

f**k off bad belle. I don't have the time or patience to do 500naira business with broke asses like you, I just felt that if you thought the op was selling expensive,you could have ignored her for those that can afford it,or enter transport from and to mbaise to get it for 2 Kobo.instead of making her look bad and even advertising your phone number to steal her potential customers on her own thread.

she has every right to sell at her own cost.why am I even wasting my time on top another person's matter??
Abeg make I go finish wetin I dey sew jareh
Its obvious she is jobless or doesn't have a business. so because they sell it 150 in mbaise, I will spend money on waybill to Lagos and packaging, and still sell it at 150.

2 Likes

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by SlimKhaycee(f): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
viettastitches:
Na wa o.this is someone's Business you guys are killing.if you buy it for 2 Kobo,good for you.but that doesn't mean she should buy it and sell at that same price with you.

btw I am from mbaise and there is no way you can get a good one for 150.

I am from mbaise too, you can get a very good one at afor ogbe for even #100. Everyone wants to do business but we shouldn't take advantage of people's ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Nenejeje(f): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
SlimKhaycee:

I am from mbaise too, you can get a very good one at afor ogbe for even #100. Everyone wants to do business but we shouldn't take advantage of people's ignorance

is this thing only sold in the East? and how effective is it please? thanks
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Devosequence(f): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
*HEADMASTER:* how much is passport photograph for children?

*PHOTOGRAPHER:* the price for the passport is N100 per child

*HEADMASTER:* No, the pupils are 500 in number, so we are paying N50

*PHOTOGRAPHER:* ok no problem sir, you can pay N50 each since they are many

*HEADMASTER:* class teacher go & inform the pupils that they should bring N150 each tomorrow for the passports.

*CLASS-TEACHER:* ok sir, i will inform them right away

*CLASS-TEACHER:* Good day pupils, you are all to come with N200 tomorrow for passports.

*PUPIL:* Mummy we were asked to bring N300 for passport at school

*MUMMY*: Father, your son was asked to come to sch with N500 passport fee tomorrow.

*FATHER:* OOH My God. BUHARI make things costly day by day, including education. We have said it, this man is wicked.

```Moral lesson: 'LET THE CHANGE BEGIN WITH YOU AND I'. Honesty and sincerity are all that we need to make this country a better place!
Pls forward this to all your friends, colleagues, groups & all Nigerians. Think about it. Change begin with YOU, change your motives and ur thought. Everything Buhari, Buhari, Buhari.

_*Thanks for being a good Nigerian

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Devosequence(f): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol to the fight all because of money. From ajumbaise Hmmmm may God help us
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Devosequence(f): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
chii8:
I thought it works for only new mum.
not at all also effective for those believing God for the fruit of the womb
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Devosequence(f): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
chii8:
How do one use this? please.
my dear you know is herb so is by measurement ,I mean the quantity of water needed for the preparation or cooking
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Devosequence(f): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good evening mummies how has been your days please I need urgent answer to this question, how long does soybean (fried and grounded into powder alone not with groundnut etc) last after production ?like how many months. Am asking because I made mine since 17th of January secured in a container and still remains till date. So is it save to consume?
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Devosequence(f): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2018
]Good evening mummies how has been your days please I need urgent answer to this question, how long does soybean (fried and grounded into powder alone not with groundnut etc) last after production ?like how many months. Am asking because I made mine since 17th of January secured in a container and still remains till date. So is it save to consume?
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Blesbaby: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2018

Got mine in Aba.

Pls do you know if it purges . embarassed
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by LadySarah: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gloriagee:
can we see pics dear? does lt affect fertility? ls lt safe for newborns? Heard so much bout lt n l'm curlous

I'm not the is seller but it is confirmed. I'm a witness.
Once you give birth you start using it
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by LadySarah: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
naughtyDiana:
a wrap of one Aju mbaise can be cooked twice or more. the wrap is quite big. please and please, I beg you in God's name, don't come and spoil my business for me. thank you. cos I know you don't know anything about this herb

You are very rude and spoiling your own business.
One aju mbaise can be used for up to two weeks self until the taste doesn't come out again

1 Like

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by berylLOL(f): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
viettastitches:
Na wa o.this is someone's Business you guys are killing.if you buy it for 2 Kobo,good for you.but that doesn't mean she should buy it and sell at that same price with you.

btw I am from mbaise and there is no way you can get a good one for 150.

Don’t mind them, very rude and annoying people.The lady selling it might not be an indigene of Mbaise, she might be buying it from a supplier who sells and ships down to wherever she is. She’d pay cost price and logistics, and she can’t buy in bulk cos ajumbaise spoils, even if she stays in Mbaise, it’s still not their business.
The clothes they are wearing, most designers make up to 90% profit per cloth, even cars that we drive, but they will still buy, it’s a young lady trying to set herself up they’re attacking. If you can’t support a woman, then keep your opinions to yourself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Gi22(f): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
Where can I get original one in Abuja.
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Sophiamax16: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Seriously it is someone’s business finally. I buy in PH for 700. Some buy for 1000. She used transport etc.

Pls everything its not all about exorbitant price in business consider a reasonable price biko and if truly you are from mbaise its way cheaper i dont buy in bulk and my dealer is pure mbaise woman and besides i can actually travel down to mbaise myself to source for it cos d distance is not far if you are claiming it's not original.biko lets be considerate in doing business.
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by ststyreal(f): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Belovedwan:
The herbs work. I'm currently taking it. It's good for lactating mothers and it helps you to detox as well.
Doesn't it affect the baby as well? Cos i heard it slimmed down babies as well if you are breastfeeding. Please I would appreciate your response.
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by ststyreal(f): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
LadySarah:

I'm not the is seller but it is confirmed. I'm a witness.
Once you give birth you start using it
Does it affect your baby too, as in slimming him or her down? Would appreciate your response pleaseeeeeee
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by xenastar(f): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
I'm using it now
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by raychaelle007: 7:25am On Jan 15, 2019
xenastar:
I'm using it now

Is it working?
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by xenastar(f): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Yes it is
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by mkpurumma090(f): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
How can I prepare it?

2 Likes

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by deltateam: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
mkpurumma090:
How can I prepare it?

Go ask your fada. Shebi una don scatter person business finish?
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by amiibaby(f): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
In my village it’s just 50 Naira I can supply it for u for just 100 Naira if u don’t mind dm me
Doublelady:

Please where did you get it
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
I have fresh aju mbaise for sale.
Original and direct from Imo state.It works!I am a testifier!
Contact 07030103518 on whatsapp to get yours and directions for usage

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Easybela(f): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Can a young girl take it just for weight loss
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Easybela(f): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2019
How do get it babe
amiibaby:
In my village it’s just 50 Naira I can supply it for u for just 100 Naira if u don’t mind dm me
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by amiibaby(f): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Are u interested in it
Easybela:
How do get it babe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Spotted Eating 20 Tubers Of Pounded Yam Alone (shocking Photo) / See The #100 Tomatoes I Bought Today / The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.