Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

New Iphone X For Sale!!!! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / New Iphone X For Sale!!!! (873 Views)

Iphones For Sale At Affordable Prices..6,6s, 6plus, 7,7plus, 8plus And Iphone X / 3 Units Of Apple Iphone X For Quick Sale! / Iphone X For Sale At #520,000. SOLD OUT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
New iPhone X (256gb) for sale @400K. N.B...The phone has never been used, it was just unboxed so pictures could be taken. Contact Oloba on 07062735992.

Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
More picture

Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by breadtom: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
Why did you buy it?,Sometimes we spend money on tings we don't need, misplace priority. I bet u , u can't sell that phone at the price u bought it!

2 Likes

Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
breadtom:
Why did you buy it?,Sometimes we spend money on tings we don't need, misplace priority. I bet u , u can't sell that phone at the price u bought it!
Who the hell are you to ask me silly questions? If you are interested in buying the phone contact me and if not just shut up!!! Stop wasting your data on what's not your business!!
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by Reeberry: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
breadtom:
Which one come be your own? You can't buy something new and sell it immediately?

2 Likes

Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Reeberry:
Which one come be your own? You can't buy something new and sell it immediately?
Don't mind the fool. Let him keep ranting.
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by samsard(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
breadtom:
U must be very stupid; ur mate are investing such money in someting that is capital intensive that brings retun; urs is to buy an iphone and now u are looking for a buyer. If u can sell it for 20k i will get u a buyer #mumu . Next time invest the money, and if you don't know what to do with such money ask questions from biz savvy guys to guide you on how to invest it, stop following the crowd(iphone freak) , common sense is not common!
See this one with an overbloated air of self righteousness.
Do you know if he bought it for business (sell and make profit)?
Do you think all the wealthy do is invest and invest and invest more?
Or your own money is strictly for multiplication?
Coming in and giving unsolicited advice.
Just in case you don't know, people make money so they can enjoy the good things of life, don't let your own position in life make you think that your own life choices should apply to every other person around.

6 Likes

Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
breadtom:
U must be very stupid; ur mate are investing such money in someting that is capital intensive that brings retun; urs is to buy an iphone and now u are looking for a buyer. If u can sell it for 20k i will get u a buyer #mumu . Next time invest the money, and if you don't know what to do with such money ask questions from biz savvy guys to guide you on how to invest it, stop following the crowd(iphone freak) , common sense is not common!
You are the crazy one here. You dont even know if the phone came in as a gift and i decided to sell it. Instead you use your fish brain to think everyone is as poor as you. I can see the reason why you are pained is because you obviously can't afford it. Malu oshi. Abeg carry your bad market comot this thread idiot. Are you so blind that you can't see a mailing envelope and can't you use your brain to reason since I said initially that it has never been used. Then your dead brain should tell you it was sent from abroad...Olofo

1 Like

Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
samsard:
See this one with an overbloated air of self righteousness.
Do you know if he bought it for business (sell and make profit)?
Do you think all the wealthy do is invest and invest and invest more?
Or your own money is strictly for multiplication?
Coming in and giving unsolicited advice.
Just in case you don't know, people make money so they can enjoy the good things of life, don't let your own position in life make you think that your own life choices should apply to every other person around.
Thanks so much bro. God bless you jare
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by iamdotune(m): 1:13am On Mar 10, 2018
breadtom:
ode when u see them you know them... chest beating idiots
How he take concern u, Why uno go automobile thread go ask them why dem dey sell der car
Foolish entity
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 1:24am On Mar 10, 2018
Still available
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 1:25am On Mar 10, 2018
iamdotune:
ode when u see them you know them... chest beating idiots
How he take concern u, Why uno go automobile thread go ask them why dem dey sell der car
Foolish entity
LMAO!!!!
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 10, 2018
Poor people are really a menace! Just look at these broke and wretched people on this thread. So much anger because they know they’d never be able to afford such a phone so it pains them to see other people buy such. Instead of them to continue begging God to bless their hustle, they’re hating cheesy spits!
Op I don’t know if you’d find any serious buyer on Nairaland because most of the people here browse on free 10MB given to them by their network provider or on free basics. This place inhabits the frustrated and poverty stricken folks of Nigeria so it’s better you sell your phone on Jiji or maybe a phone dealer. If you can post it on twitter or other blogs. This place is a joke

1 Like

Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 1:59am On Mar 10, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Poor people are really a menace! Just look at these broke and wretched people on this thread. So much anger because they know they’d never be able to afford such a phone so it pains them to see other people buy such. Instead of them to continue begging God to bless their hustle, they’re hating cheesy spits!
Op I don’t know if you’d find any serious buyer on Nairaland because most of the people here browse on free 10MB given to them by their network provider or on free basics. This place inhabits the frustrated and poverty stricken folks of Nigeria so it’s better you sell your phone on Jiji or mayb a phone dealer. If you can post it on twitter or other blogs. This place is a joke
Thanks man. I really get your point but there are still few serious people on here too. I will try other blogs or social networks like you said. Thanks y'all
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by busybrain123(m): 5:38am On Mar 10, 2018
grin just look at them exchanging insults. The other is wondering why will the OP go and buy phone he is not ready to use and the OP is angry asking him to mind his business. But op no vex oh, It will be difficult to find buyer here just go to Jumia and market your iPhone.
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Available
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
S.A
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by JajaAmbula: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Op I don’t know if you’d find any serious buyer on Nairaland because most of the people here browse on free 10MB given to them by their network provider or on free basics. This place inhabits the frustrated and poverty stricken folks of Nigeria so it’s better you sell your phone on Jiji or maybe a phone dealer. If you can post it on twitter or other blogs. This place is a joke
After the fall of OLX in Nigeria especially and there are no places where you can buy and sell product ! To be honest there was only one serious marketplace - its jiji !
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Available
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 7:41am On Mar 11, 2018
Good morning
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Available
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
S.A
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 3:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Available
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Good morning
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Available
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 3:09am On Mar 14, 2018
Still Available
Re: New Iphone X For Sale!!!! by horlorbah(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
S.A

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus 5 For Sale SOLD SOLD / Used Nokia N900 With Charger For Sale At N60, 000 (very Negotiable) / Mint Used Iphone 4 32gb (black)-80k + Gevey SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.