Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service (7165 Views)

How To Make Money Running A Day Care Service Business In Nigeria / Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent / How to become a quickteller pay point agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 10, 2018
Help please I used quickteller to receive money through western union and I still haven't been credited
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by mavinc4u(f): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Help please I used quickteller to receive money through western union and I still haven't been credited

Contact Us

Email
support@interswitchng.com

Phone
+234(1)906-5000
+234(1)628-3888

1 Like

Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by queenex(f): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:
please how did u resolve your issue as am in a similar problem but mine is that it keeps telling me invalid transaction details but all the info is correct or did you put the security question? You did it on mobile or ATM?
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Had to call quickteller's customer care, they sent me a mail to confirm my payment that I took to the bank. What's the name of your bank?
queenex:
please how did u resolve your issue as am in a similar problem but mine is that it keeps telling me invalid transaction details but all the info is correct or did you put the security question? You did it on mobile or ATM?
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by queenex(f): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Had to call quickteller's customer care, they sent me a mail to confirm my payment that I took to the bank. What's the name of your bank?
GTB
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Call quickteller customer care or mail them explaining what happened
queenex:
GTB
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by queenex(f): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
azraeljaheel:
OK thanx
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by NobleSign0r(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Bro, don't be offended.
i had some glitches with Quickteller for being debited but wasn't credited when i was tryin to fund one of my acct.

I've been
tryiN to call quickteller
for almost an hour and all I
could hear is thank you for
calling, till all my credit
got exhausted…

i sent mail to them they returned it (message) back to me right inside my Inbox.,
It wasn't funny.
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 29, 2022
Double0h7

Good morning. Sorry I had to mention you. Please check your mail, I sent you a mail yesterday. Thank you
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj

Good morning chief
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2022
azraeljaheel:
IgiveLadiesBj

Good morning chief
Bro what's good na?
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Bro what's good na?

Elder nothing much.. Everything crystal clear. .. I got a vehicle that is impounded at ikorodu. . Thanks to my my plate number no too visible and spare tyre
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Elder nothing much.. Everything crystal clear. .. I got a vehicle that is impounded at ikorodu. . Thanks to my my plate number no too visible and spare tyre

Sorry guy.

Omo, what have you done so far and what are they saying Boss? What type of vehicle?

If I remember correctly, na the second time them de impound your vehicle?

Go to that Uber/Bolt thread and post so you know if any one get link to comot the car. So many OGs way get connect full there?
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Sorry guy.

Omo, what have you done so far and what are they saying Boss? What type of vehicle?

If I remember correctly, na the second time them de impound your vehicle?

Go to that Uber/Bolt thread and post so you know if any one get link to comot the car. So many OGs way get connect full there?

Chief the bus na American spec. .. chevellot(pardon my spelling)

Bout the ride.. who is ready to drop their movement. .. naija don cast.. Moreover na bus I can't use it for a ride..

Na strictly on hire levels..
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Bout the ride.. who is ready to drop their movement. .. naija don cast.. Moreover na bus I can't use it for a ride..

I don't get you Boss.
What are those guys saying?
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
azraeljaheel:

How is it going?
Re: Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

How is it going?

Good morning chief

Sorry I couldn't get back to you. The dude that wanted to buy my phone had to return it dead last night, with flat battery saying the battery life ain't okay after I don wipe the phone

I don't know if you stay in lagos they now have cameras almost everywhere that captures your plate number. . The issue with mine is, it is faded

(1) (Reply)

Your Item Is Waiting For Fulfilment ( Jumia Order ) / Naira Slides To N492 At Parallel Market / Manufacturers May Sack Workers As Naira Loses 39% Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.