Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nurey Nurey Nurey - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nurey Nurey Nurey (763 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurey Nurey Nurey by lesterpullen: 2:07am On Mar 10, 2018
as olx is full.of scam,after the days hussle and bussle

People come auto section to be appraised on current prices of toks and hand to hand vehicles

From credible sellers like nasamy,prince,jerryfemi,ise,neworbit,kunleajao,largerman and others but the real reason is........

AUTO SECTION JOKE CHIEF GRAND COMMANDER

NUREY NUREY NUREY!!!!

1.5m for mazda 1999 when mazda capella is 850k toks is the biggest comedy post on auto section.i greet u chichibeke!

2 Likes

Re: Nurey Nurey Nurey by nurey(m): 6:00am On Mar 10, 2018
Since my absence on nairaland, a lot has happened oo grin please I am not affiliated to chibecan or his other moniker. I have also not sold cars before.

op stop calling me a scam except you have proof
Re: Nurey Nurey Nurey by lesterpullen: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
C
nurey:
Since my absence on nairaland, a lot has happened oo grin please I am not affiliated to chibecan or his other moniker. I have also not sold cars before.

Its not you sir! We know you are not affliated!!
Re: Nurey Nurey Nurey by diportivo: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
the op really wanted to say "HURRAY"

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nurey Nurey Nurey by mili3kid(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
i swear m not understanding what is happening here ooo... if Nurey is not the person why him name come dey he thread topic na? grin grin grin

princetom1 Gazzuzz u pipo shu coman see oooo
Re: Nurey Nurey Nurey by Armstrong34(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
nurey:

...Nurey reminding me of Chibecan and his Hilarious car pricesgrin...I would never forget when chibecan advertised a Golf2 1989 model for #900kgrin

1 Like

Re: Nurey Nurey Nurey by lesterpullen: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thats the punk am talking about
Re: Nurey Nurey Nurey by Jodesky(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
lesterpullen:
Thats the punk am talking about

Why not modify the nonsense you put up here. Isn't it weird shouting someone's name at the centre of a false alarm for a crime he knows nothing about. You sound so scared of your intended target that you cant post his name.

Anyway I hear they've started doing brain transplant somewhere there in China.
Re: Nurey Nurey Nurey by diportivo: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Jodesky:

Why not modify the nonsense you put up here. Isn't it weird shouting someone's name at the centre of a false alarm for a crime he knows nothing about. You sound so scared of your intended target that you cant post his name.

Anyway I hear they've started doing brain transplant somewhere there in China.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Camry Muscle In Obanikoro, Reverse Camera, 4 Plugs, Valid Papers 2.5m / Are Cars Truly Cheaper In Ibadan Than Lagos. ? / Urgent Sale....corolla Bank Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.