Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822584 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2018
obonujoker:
I have finally made up my mind to come over to Dubai... can't keep living like this.... Almost 30, and I never get reach 5m for account as savings...
baba 2years for here it’s 70% possible not to have 4m
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 7:03am On Apr 26, 2018
Rapsino:

Minimum amount of money u can get for a job is 1200 dirham's that is if u r getting a labourer work. 1200 dirham's is lyk 110k in naira. From here u can use ur sense.
funny boss people earn 900dirham,some earn 700 dirham per month and I’m 100% sure.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Etap:
If certificate is useless then why attestation? Still dont get it !
It’s not really useless but it’s not compulsory maybe necessary boss.i didn’t do mine my friend did,his company asked for it mine didn’t.but I guess I’ll still have to do it later,Incase of swapping.you can do it if you can.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2018
ancestor20199:
please guru here, I need a help from you. a friend of mine said its possible for me to get a Dubai visa from Nigeria... he said he as a friend in Dubai who can get me a 2 years working visa that I will have to pay a deposit of 200k. and after the visa is out I will balance 300k. but I don't really no much about the Dubai visa...... can someone give me a sound advise
Don’t do it sir according to senior nattybanta.come and get the job yourself
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by naijaceo: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2018
nattybanta:

This is a studio setting

Its just like a Self Contain as we call it in Nigeria.
Ranges between 4000 aed and above in Dubai
and about 2000 aed and above in other Emirates.

This is so helpful! Pls is the price for a month? And how best/website can I get such apartment from? Thanks!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canterbury: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2018
nattybanta:

This is a studio setting

Its just like a Self Contain as we call it in Nigeria.
Ranges between 4000 aed and above in Dubai
and about 2000 aed and above in other Emirates.
for a month? They should wait until I start earning 10,000aed.

Thank you big bros for the insight
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rapsino(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
funny boss people earn 900dirham,some earn 700 dirham per month and I’m 100% sure.
What kind of people? I know some Pakistani guys earn such, but I don't know of Africans. I am not sure actually so you might be right.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ken1982: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
baba 2years for here it’s 70% possible not to have 4m
true but also you can still do it....if you are a planner + luck
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mikkyed1: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2018
People in the House, Please i will like to ask if i can send someone on my behalf to go to Abuja for me and pickup my visa..i have 3 month visa,I am not going for work i am just going for visit...so i am just asking if it's possible i send someone on my behave to go and collect the stamp for me at the UAE embassy in Abuja..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Rapsino:

What kind of people? I know some Pakistani guys earn such, but I don't know of Africans. I am not sure actually so you might be right.
bro Africans earn such amount here even I saw many sef...but all is well bro

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2018
Rapsino:

Ugandans

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ancestor20199: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
please it's advise for 1 to do police character report before visa employment visa is out. and where can someone who reside in Lagos do the police character report ....... to the gurus there

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tolfa(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
ancestor20199:
please it's advise for 1 to do police character report before visa employment visa is out. and where can someone who reside in Lagos do the police character report ....... to the gurus there
just find your way to ikoyi....police CID headquarters very close to immigration office and you will get it within an hour....hold around 7k cos na negotiation things...don't forget your passport photo n international passport biodata or passport itself

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gpDUBAI: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
tolfa:
just find your way to ikoyi....police CID headquarters very close to immigration office and you will get it within an hour....hold around 7k cos na negotiation things...don't forget your passport photo n international passport biodata or passport itself

...did mine the same place with 3k and make sure the police CID official stamp is clearly affixed on your photo passport attached to your PCC to avoid issues with UAE embassy at Abj
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ancestor20199: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
alright I will go there..... thanks you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ajakayekoke:

I know of one that earns 650 and he's being shortchanged ....

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
ancestor20199:

Alagbo police station Ikoyi that's were I got mine
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mikkyed1: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
People in the House, Please i will like to ask if i can send someone on my behalf to go to Abuja for me and pickup my visa..i have 3 month visa,I am not going for work i am just going for visit...so i am just asking if it's possible i send someone on my behave to go and collect the stamp for me at the UAE embassy in Abuja..please i need to know these.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ilyasmuy: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please guys, How do you make internet calls in UAE. All my VPNs are no more working and the recommended BOTIM app is not working. Even paid VPN is not working for me. Any recommendations??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Joeblackdedon(f): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
mahogany85:
I bless the name of the almighty God who made today possible. I want to specially appreciate the creator and the good people of this thread who take out time to share, post information and help people out .My journey to dubia was not without its upheaval but I thank God it was worth the effort.
I came in October last year. I tried my best in combing all parts of dubai for invites,walk in interview, cv submission and online drill but none yielded AS and WHEN anticipated.
Went for visa change in mid january and the search continues not giving up (though financially and emotionally, I was illiquid). Fast forward to March 5th, I got a call for an interview and alas i resumed the next day! I met my boss in person a week after resumption and he explicitly gave the terms of the contract; a(that all intending staff must go( and by confirmation from staffs, it is the norm for all nationalities there) for visa change after which he will consider doing employment visa. b(that he will observe for a month before giving a conditional offer letter), c(that he won’t be financially committed to my visa change)
I became very worried with all these conditions given I was qualified for the job. I consulted friends and from these platform also( the igwe himself and leo). It became a decision between the devil and the deep blue sea.
I finally opted to giving it a short, and was still applying online. A week after, I told my boss that the conditions doesn’t favor me that I want to leave. He said that’s the modus operandi here, either I am down or I take a walk. Then, I became so worried but stayed.
I never discussed again with my boss on this, neither did he too. Until on the day the accountant informed me I would be going for my medicals the next day….. Apparently my employment visa has been applied and approved prior to my tourist expiration. And while signing my offer letter, my job offer blows my mind (well above what I bargained). Other staffs are still in awe that I did not go for the ritual visa change of the company. All this could only have been God. My special thanks to my sister for her unflinching support. Big shout out to Nattybanta and Leosir for their support .

N.B : I want to encourage someone out there, that your dream is possible if you are resilient, strong at heart and believe in God .

Never rely on friends for financial support. Do come prepared!!!!

Stay blessed All.
our God is a faithfully God my dear, nice one

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Joeblackdedon(f): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Joeblackdedon:
our God is a faithful God my dear, nice one
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
ilyasmuy:
Please guys, How do you make internet calls in UAE. All my VPNs are no more working and the recommended BOTIM app is not working. Even paid VPN is not working for me. Any recommendations??
try and find someone here in nigeria to help you get smile simcard with voice subscription, I was told it's very cheap for calling, 9k voice subscription for 27hrs.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 4:27am On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=Techwithjudith hello Judith thanks for your reply to our issues am still expecting the temporary visa to be out though the guy said its out since on Monday but its only me his doing so he wants to collect everything once apart from ministry of foreign affairs where else will I take the pcc to is it necessary I still have to take it to police headquarters. and is it temporary visa and pcc that I will take uae embassy what is the total money I still need to spend at the embassy. Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2018
@Techwithjudith

Stop your indirect agency activities here.

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mikkyed1: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2018
People in the House, Please i will like to ask if i can send someone on my behalf to go to Abuja for me and pickup my visa..i have 3 month visa,I am not going for work i am just going for visit...so i am just asking if it's possible i send someone on my behave to go and collect the stamp for me at the UAE embassy in Abuja..please i need to know these any one have the ideal.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olajideolajide(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2018
mikkyed1:
People in the House, Please i will like to ask if i can send someone on my behalf to go to Abuja for me and pickup my visa..i have 3 month visa,I am not going for work i am just going for visit...so i am just asking if it's possible i send someone on my behave to go and collect the stamp for me at the UAE embassy in Abuja..please i need to know these any one have the ideal.

No, you must be there in person, you will have to do Biometric of all your finger with light interview questions, likewise you have to booked appointment with them for biometric. biometric fee is #30,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
anybody exchange dirams for naira ? What's your (the) current exchange rate now ?
quote me please

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.