Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822585 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 2:03am On Apr 27, 2020
slimanyd:

Bro. Just because ur agent played a ticktaka on you doesnt mean there isnt a real employment visa package. Infact 2 people close to me and a nairalander on these thread went through employment visa from nigeria and everything was stated as it is on there employment visa which was stamped and signed before there visa came out. Dont always believe there are no real employment packages. There is and only for those who sabi correct link. Although, it might be costly but still worth it.

Okay.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 2:23am On Apr 27, 2020
slimanyd:

Bro. Just because ur agent played a ticktaka on you doesnt mean there isnt a real employment visa package. Infact 2 people close to me and a nairalander on these thread went through employment visa from nigeria and everything was stated as it is on there employment visa which was stamped and signed before there visa came out. Dont always believe there are no real employment packages. There is and only for those who sabi correct link. Although, it might be costly but still worth it.

1. Did I tell you that an agent played a 'ticktaka' on me?
2. Did I say that there is no direct employment visa?
3. Can you have a direct employment visa through a company without having access to communicate with that company? How did you get employed by the company in the first place?
4. Why did you jumped into a matter without understanding the PARTICULAR ISSUE at hand?

I answered @Arisukuni base on THE SENARIO HE PAINTED and he CLEARLY AGREED that I was saying the truth. So, why are you bothered?

I have a piece of advice for you. Do not always believe everything the people 'close to you' tell you about traveling abroad until you have experienced it by yourself. Most (not all) will give you half baked information to boost their ego and you will depend on them without thorough investigation.

Go through my comments on this thread and see GENUINE INFORMATION I have given to help my fellow Nigerians. This is because I discovered the suffering Africans (especially Nigerians) go through here because of lack of information. They are being duped and dumped by your so called agent/link. This is not the same with Asians(Indians, Pakistans, Filipinoes, etc) and other Europeans. Which is why I have offered myself to help in every possible way I can.

There are real employment packages ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE DIRECT CONTACT WITH YOUR WOULD-BE EMPLOYER, not through your agent. This is almost impossible for any Nigerian to get because the company will bear the cost from scratch to finish. Then, how many companies in UAE can trust skilled Nigerians over Westerners(Americans, Australians, Europeans) and few Asians to spend so much on. Except in few semi-skilled labour like security officer, experienced mechanics etc. But few Nigerians that enjoyed this in the past abused the opportunity therefore, making it difficult for others. However, it is allowed for an agent to use a company's name to do Direct Employment Visa for people based on the agreement between the agent and the company, BUT THE AGENT WOULD NEVER GIVE YOU THE CONTACT(phone number or email address) OF THE COMPANY.

Bro, you are still in Nigeria you will not understand until you get here.

I wish you all the best.

8 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fatdon2(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Please i lost my job due to corona problem, been at home for 1 month now although I've been submitting CV'S online. please anyone with any job available should please help a brother

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Whykay651(f): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
cool
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Visman:
I am saying the obvious and nonnyg is talking about jail term?
oya na since you are now the crown prince of Dubai and president trump at the same time oya open up ur borders let's foreigners start trooping in.

Visman:
oya na since you are now the crown prince of Dubai and president trump at the same time oya open up ur borders let's foreigners start trooping in.

Hahahaha...Wait o, no be @Visman wey just enter Dubai in March?

I mean d guy that has been begging for job?

As in, d one that stays in RAS and was advised to move to d main Dubai?

Na him don dey form SA on Dubai Matters to Nairalanders?

Inside Life!!!
Nothing wey person no see for this Ndi Abroad shaaa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
centoqoh:

Inside Life!!!
You omitted the part where he gave his agent/landlord 100k to get him a job...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
centoqoh:

Inside Life!!!
So what exactly is your point?
If i did beg for a link for job did i beg you for money? Or did i ever beg anybody for bed space? For your info,i am gainfully employed and if you are so pained then go and jump into the black sea.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Visman:

If i did beg for a link for job did i beg you for money? Or did i ever beg anybody for bed space? For your info,i am gainfully employed and if you are so pained then go and jump into the black sea.
gainfully employed ���
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Visman:

The clear point is you're a newbie. You got to UAE just last month, March. And stay in Ras Al Khaimah(RAS) of all places. It's like someone who just got to Nigeria last month and landed in Gombe insisting that he's fully enlightened about Nigeria and insulting someone who has lived in Lagos for years. Be humble. You were duped in Ras Al Khaimah of 100k just last month. Thank God you're getting on your feet but calm down. You are still on a visit visa.

11 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Visman:
Well I've told you what you need to know, UAE don't joke with social media, this is a tourist country,,, always be mindful of what you post online

Have a look at this pic below

I wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 1:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Dubai could start to reopen to tourists by July, according to a tourism official.

The process is likely to be gradual and could be delayed until September, depending on restrictions across the rest of the world, said Helal Al Marri, director general of Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing, speaking to Bloomberg TV.

“The thing about the scenario is a global question,” Al Marri said. “Many countries remain closed and it’s more about the bilateral discussion.”

Tourist visas have been suspended since March 17 as a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

Tourism is one Dubai’s biggest industries with 16.73 million visitors last year contributing over Dh150 billion to the local economy.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 4:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Visman:

In UAE if your salary is less than 4000 Dirhams, you are just a labourer.

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Visman:

My point "Mr lawyer Ikpe ama" is that u new to UAE and should calm down and learn from those already there for years.

Well, what do I know?
You don cross over, me I still dey Naija.
Enjoy.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
xule20:

You omitted the part where he gave his agent/landlord 100k to get him a job...

Hahahaha... the matter tire me o!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
I don't have to quote you'all one after the other nonetheless,you'all are entitled to your opinion and non at all matters as far as i am concerned.and i mean each one of you quoting me for the past few days on my personal opinion about restriction on travels around the world.
And you may call me a newbie in UAE but that does not mean i don't know what is happening here or any other part of the world.

Salam.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emamos: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2020
^^^The man quickly deleted where he said his boss give him 10 slots to bring pple for employment.. I for don quote am before deleted.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2020
emamos:
^^^The man quickly deleted where he said his boss give him 10 slots to bring pple for employment.. I for don quote am before deleted.
cheesy
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kwentoa23(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2020
good day please I want to ask are professional certification globally recognized needed for attestation before been used in UAE
thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ernesthugo(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2020
Kingchineme6:
my brother honestly I didn't get the job
Where are u in uae nd whst are u doing now I'm in sshara center
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2020
Ernesthugo:

Where are u in uae nd whst are u doing now I'm in sshara center
I'm in Butina near Sharjah cooperative society bro, there's no work I've been indoors since.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2020
After a one year ban on the travel section and now being finally able to comment.

I want just say I really miss the UAE, can't wait for my ban to elapse and this whole covid19 issue be over.

... In all, let's show love.
Stop all those bashing.... It's childish and full of envy from both ways.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ernesthugo(m): 5:22am On May 07, 2020
Kingchineme6:
I'm in Butina near Sharjah cooperative society bro, there's no work I've been indoors since.
ok how do u survive man u rely from money in Nigeria
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 5:31am On May 07, 2020
Ernesthugo:
ok how do u survive man u rely from money in Nigeria
Wetin man go do nah, my brother this country no easy oooo.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ernesthugo(m): 5:37am On May 07, 2020
Kingchineme6:
Wetin man go do nah, my brother this country no easy oooo.
yes but ways day n work dey but u need to search deep do u know Sahara center

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 9:33am On May 07, 2020
Chartered Plane Conveying Nigerians To Lagos From Dubai Makes U-Turn

here

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.