Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (823959 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ebecode(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
cucumbar:
Please, how much Dubai currency will I get for 1000 dollars?
3630AED
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=clinton21 post=99003503]Good evening great Landers, my contract is ending this month.
Please what marketable skill can i learn that can help me get a good paying job
You know I have 28days after cancellation what can I learn within a short period of time. But if I get a good paying job before the training better for me, please I need your response thanks.

Someone should assist me please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Blesser28(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
please anyone who knows how how much zenith and gtb are using to process uae 3months visa
thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Blesser28:
please anyone who knows how how much zenith and gtb are using to process uae 3months visa
thanks

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HorlarJP: 12:27am On Feb 15, 2021
Mohr:

How much is 30days tourism Visa with GTB

What’s the assurance that the visa will be given if I obtain from bank sites
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 4:03am On Feb 15, 2021
Blesser28:
thanks

Visa that is merely 1500aed banks are selling for 250k

hmmmm there is God

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
cucumbar:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
uckennety:

Visa that is merely 1500aed banks are selling for 250k

hmmmm there is God

Lesser than 1500 self.. 1350 available self

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
uckennety:
oboi I want to renew my passport in Abu dhabi am hearing that there are no materials for issuing passport in Abu dhabi

I renewed mine too at Abudhabi last year , it may take 1-2 months reasons why they say passport less than 6 months should be renewed or in process of renewals to give more time. There is no express here.

I advise you to start process first and start disturbing them after 1month if you don't get a response.

Don't bother to call, send only emails.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
HorlarJP:

What’s the assurance that the visa will be given if I obtain from bank sites

No assurances if visa is declined , mostly visa from bank are through emirates airline so it doesn't except you are part of those who left on free flight back home august last year.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Timtim8989:

I renewed mine too at Abudhabi last year , it may take 1-2 months reasons why they say passport less than 6 months should be renewed or in process of renewals to give more time. There is no express here.

I advise you to start process first and start disturbing them after 1month if you don't get a response.

thanks alot

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iComplain: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Depends on where you are changing it . As at yesterday,

360 AED for 100 dollars at the airport
362 at deira
Upto 364 at places like Bur Dubai.

They all charge about 3.5 aed for exchange fee too .

cucumbar:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by namqul(m): 3:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Mike213:

Is it still available my brother and what’s the duration of the job. 2 years?
is it still available I'm interested too
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by namqul(m): 4:01am On Feb 16, 2021
I want to know if someone can get a Dubai dispatch riding job in nigeria or I will first travel to Dubai first? Someone should help me with an answer
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
namqul:
I want to know if someone can get a Dubai dispatch riding job in nigeria or I will first travel to Dubai first? Someone should help me with an answer

You need a driver's license and ................. its another case. You have to come here.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nurric(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
quote author=Timtim8989 post=99089935]

Don't bother to call, send only emails.[/quote]

Brother, is all payment made at the embassy or someone has to use the online portal as described in the front page. Please someone who has renewed renewed recently should help throw more lights on this
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
nurric:

quote author=Timtim8989 post=99089935]

Brother, is all payment made at the embassy or someone has to use the online portal as described in the front page. Please someone who has renewed renewed recently should help throw more lights on this

Online portal or go to their Dubai office and make payments. I paid cash last year but now stopped except otherwise.

One more thing, do you have your residence visa ? You may not renew with visit visa except you have offer letter duly signed from company.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nurric(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Timtim8989:

Online portal or go to their Dubai office and make payments. I paid cash last year but now stopped except otherwise.

One more thing, do you have your residence visa ? You may not renew with visit visa except you have offer letter duly signed from company.

Sure am on residence visa and still valid. Thanks for this input

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bills2307(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2021
Good day people.
Please, I got a 60days visa which started counting on January 14th to expire March 14th. Due to small delays I booked flight via emirate to leave nigeria with date as 14th February and a return date of 8th March.
We all know that Emirates has banned its flights till 10th March.
My visa will expire March 14th (plan is to renew in arrival). My flights has been canceled and scheduled on the 12th of March with return flight now till May 10th.

My questions are
- Since my visa expiration date and flight return no tally, will there be concerns?
- Any advice?

Sorry, this is my first time traveling,
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iComplain: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2021
Sorry that you are going through this..

You need to contact the embassy and also emirate airline to get accurate answers because the rules are changing daily.

Bills2307:
Good day people.
Please, I got a 60days visa which started counting on January 14th to expire March 14th. Due to small delays I booked flight via emirate to leave nigeria with date as 14th February and a return date of 8th March.
We all know that Emirates has banned its flights till 10th March.
My visa will expire March 14th (plan is to renew in arrival). My flights has been canceled and scheduled on the 12th of March with return flight now till May 10th.

My questions are
- Since my visa expiration date and flight return no tally, will there be concerns?
- Any advice?

Sorry, this is my first time traveling,
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Goodluck 2021

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2021
Please, I intend visiting Dubai by last week of June.

What is the earliest time I can apply for a visa?

Can I travel with air peace since emirates and other airlines are not going to Dubai, or is it that Nigerians can no longer visit Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bills2307(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
iComplain:
Sorry that you are going through this..

You need to contact the embassy and also emirate airline to get accurate answers because the rules are changing daily.

Thanks, I will wait for a positive response.
but for now they are yet to respond on this.
Emirates said there booking system is jam-packed due to rescheduling of people whose flights were also cancelled.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shileh(f): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Please i need a job, incase you have another one u want to let out.. either freely or commission pls
esefrancis:
Anyone in Dubai and is willing to work housekeeping job? And can go for interview today? Hit me up. Not a commission job. Letting it out freely

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Suzam: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2021
With this flight ban on Nigeria, I av som1's grandma whose 1minth visit visa expires on d 28th of Feb

Is it possible to book ticket to Kenya 1st and then book another ticket from Kenya to Dubai.

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sweetas2(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2021
Suzam:
With this flight ban on Nigeria, I av som1's grandma whose 1minth visit visa expires on d 28th of Feb

Is it possible to book ticket to Kenya 1st and then book another ticket from Kenya to Dubai.

Thanks

Unless you move to Kenya first spend 14days before you book your flight from Kenya to Dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Suzam: 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sweetas2:

Unless you move to Kenya first spend 14days before you book your flight from Kenya to Dubai

Wow, meaning Visa go expire

Nawa o
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Latrezz: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
esefrancis:
Anyone in Dubai and is willing to work housekeeping job? And can go for interview today? Hit me up. Not a commission job. Letting it out freely

Pls am in Dubai
International city England cluster
I just lost my job 2days ago
Am a male pls link me up

Email:-. williamssmith515@gmail.com
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Suzam:

Thanks

There is an extension till 31st March 2021 , check

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sweetas2(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Timtim8989:

There is an extension till 31st March 2021 , check

Get your facts right before posting it.. the extension is till 10th march..not 31st let hope Emirates comes back to there senses sooner ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.