Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824070 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 10:44am On May 05, 2021
europe4sure:

going to lagos Saturday but intend flying on Monday
if I am to go through cotonu or Ghana, will I have to quarantine for 14 days before flying to Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Derende(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2021
I will be going to Cotonou tomorrow and be flying to Dubai on Monday. We can hook up.
europe4sure:
anyone going through cotonou route to Dubai let's link up
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kwammy5000(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2021
Derende:
I will be going to Cotonou tomorrow and be flying to Dubai on Monday. We can hook up.
I intend to leave on the 15th or 16th of may.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 11:05pm On May 05, 2021
europe4sure:

going to lagos Saturday but intend flying on Monday

How did you book your ticket please? I plan taking that route too. I sent you dm please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 11:08pm On May 05, 2021
Derende:

What time are you going tomorrow? Maybe we can move together
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lamex20(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2021
Topshow4real:

What time are you going tomorrow? Maybe we can move together

Are you aware that UAE are now sending Nigerian who came through Ghana and Cotonue home immediately they arrive at the airport
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Soraco57(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2021
lamex20:

Are you aware that UAE are now sending Nigerian who came through Ghana and Cotonue home immediately they arrive at the airport

Really? Why and what’s the problem??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 8:52pm On May 06, 2021
Soraco57:

Really? Why and what’s the problem??
I think for Nigerians and South Africans, you can’t enter Dubai from another country within 14 days of being in Nigeria.... meaning, you must have spent 14 days in say, Ghana before flying to Dubai from there.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 8:55pm On May 06, 2021
I thought i read it here that both governments have reached an agreement, and a change in the status quo will be announced this week. Wetin come dey happen again? The week is almost ending.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Derende(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2021
I arrived cotonou this evening. The issue of Nigerians deported from Cotonou due to stamp back dating issue is real. Lot of people were deported yesterday from Dubai enroute Cotonou due to the fact that pen was used in writing the date of entry on their Benin entry stamp which the UAE government feels Nigerians are just going through the illegal way of backdating stamp without following the normal 14 days mandatory isolation before travelling. In fact lot of people have been using same process to travel to Dubai all this while but this new process of not allowing stamp dated with pen started this week.
So I will advice those that have such issue on their passport to rectify it at the border post to avoid wasting all the money spent only to go and view the Dubai airport and come back .But if you know you still have time for your visa to Kalas just kindly wait for the Uae government to restore passenger flight from Nigeria which I believe will happen in a couple of days because the stress and the money spent in this Cotonou/ Ghana route is not just worth it at all. Lot of folks here have spent money that will comfortably take them to Europe due to this Nigeria with UAE flight issues.
cucumbar:
I think for Nigerians and South Africans, you can’t enter Dubai from another country within 14 days of being in Nigeria.... meaning, you must have spent 14 days in say, Ghana before flying to Dubai from there.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 11:57pm On May 06, 2021
ON POINT
Derende:
I arrived cotonou this evening. The issue of Nigerians deported from Cotonou due to stamp back dating issue is real. Lot of people were deported yesterday from Dubai enroute Cotonou due to the fact that pen was used in writing the date of entry on their Benin entry stamp which the UAE government feels Nigerians are just going through the illegal way of backdating stamp without following the normal 14 days mandatory isolation before travelling. In fact lot of people have been using same process to travel to Dubai all this while but this new process of not allowing stamp dated with pen started this week.
So I will advice those that have such issue on their passport to rectify it at the border post to avoid wasting all the money spent only to go and view the Dubai airport and come back .But if you know you still have time for your visa to Kalas just kindly wait for the Uae government to restore passenger flight from Nigeria which I believe will happen in a couple of days because the stress and the money spent in this Cotonou/ Ghana route is not just worth it at all. Lot of folks here have spent money that will comfortably take them to Europe due to this Nigeria with UAE flight issues.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lamex20(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2021
Freelane33:
ON POINT

Update

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 9:15pm On May 07, 2021
lamex20:

Update
this one is not an official update, but that of an association.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2021
Ukahh:

Flight suspension was lifted yesterday May 1st...It was on TVC news yesterday.... I am using Emirates airline direct flight.
I think you said you booked Emirates for 8th, have you checked-in?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lamex20(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2021
cucumbar:
this one is not an official update, but that of an association.

If you say so!! Una still no go hear word
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ebecode(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2021
Let people be careful about going through another country

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omitobi: 8:57pm On May 08, 2021
ebecode:

Thanks for sharing. Is there a link to the source of this information?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ukahh: 9:24pm On May 08, 2021
obagoally:

I think you said you booked Emirates for 8th, have you checked-in?

The flight was cancelled.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2021
Hopefully the long awaited resumption near let's all calm
Ukahh:

The flight was cancelled.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ukahh: 11:47am On May 09, 2021
Pls anyone gone through the Cotonou route in the past days? Pls share your experience with us.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by europe4sure(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2021
Derende:

please keep updating us for those who want to follow that route
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bruno85: 3:45pm On May 09, 2021
ebecode:

No end in sight…

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bruno85: 3:54pm On May 09, 2021
Bruno85:

No end in sight…

Sorry guys pic blurred. File too large…
Restriction still in place.. update as at 8/5/2021.
Pls for those of us that want to use alternative route, kindly do the right thing. Prepare yourself and spend 14days as required. Have the correct stamp on your passport and have a genuine PCR certificate.
We have to put hands together to clear our name(Nigeria) from this mess. We are great people let us look beyond fraud and cutting conners..
Now in UAE it’s almost a crime to even say you’re Nigerian.. it’s that bad… It will surly affect your chances of getting a job even after making it to the UAE. Good name is surly better than money..
Happy Sunday to honest Nigerians living their dreams…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kwentoa23(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by europe4sure(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2021
Bruno85:

Sorry guys pic blurred. File too large…
Restriction still in place.. update as at 8/5/2021.
Pls for those of us that want to use alternative route, kindly do the right thing. Prepare yourself and spend 14days as required. Have the correct stamp on your passport and have a genuine PCR certificate.
We have to put hands together to clear our name(Nigeria) from this mess. We are great people let us look beyond fraud and cutting conners..
Now in UAE it’s almost a crime to even say you’re Nigerian.. it’s that bad… It will surly affect your chances of getting a job even after making it to the UAE. Good name is surly better than money..
Happy Sunday to honest Nigerians living their dreams…

so when are you flying
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bruno85: 9:56pm On May 09, 2021
europe4sure:

so when are you flying

I want to visit Nigeria but I can’t.. I don’t have plenty days to do quarantine in Ghana when returning, so I go kuku stay here…
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sunnyg12(m): 7:34am On May 10, 2021
Me want visit UAE but no flight now from 9ja and my visa remain 1month+�
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2021
do you have your ticket booked already?

if not take my advice and go through Ghana.
mention me and i will give you breakdown and simple procedure to have a smooth one
sunnyg12:
Me want visit UAE but no flight now from 9ja and my visa remain 1month+�
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2021
Bro please give me the breakdown for the Ghana route quote author=LEOSIRSIR post=101542084]do you have your ticket booked already?

mention me and i will give you breakdown and simple procedure to have a smooth one
[/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2021
Lagos to ghana, Book a flight (AWA, Air Peace) do not go through the land as land borders are closed and no genuine stamped will be issued at the borders Budget 120k and above for a one-way ticket to ghana
convid test in Lagos 50k( i might be wrong)
Convid tet upon Arrival in Kotoka Gh is 50 dollars they only take dollars, once your result is out you will be allowed to enter ghana and stamped will be issued, Change money into cedis and proceed to get a small place to stay for the 14-15 days.
Accra's main hub is kinda expensive hotels range from 150 cedis and above decent i mean, but if you want a pocket-friendly one i can be of assistance.
feeding (banku<> fufu<> wanche<> jollof rice) are food you can eat as low as 5 cedis, a day to your trip go for another test At terminal 2 arrivals a company name NMI and it is 250cedis to get this done, you will get your result within 24 hrs, please note that result is valid for 72 hours.
Tourist visa book a return ticket via www.wakanow.com they are very easy to navigate, a resident One way
prices of tickets I can not say as they vary to each other.

any other thing please mention me

Sirsinzu:
Bro please give me the breakdown for the Ghana route quote author=LEOSIRSIR post=101542084]do you have your ticket booked already?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Haykaybecks: 10:33am On May 10, 2021
Good afternoon house, Am here in uae I sent my educational certificate back home for attestation, which the guy did and sent back to me. But how can i know the authenticity of that attestation please... Thank you!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by BarristerAlarig: 2:48pm On May 10, 2021
Haykaybecks:
Good afternoon house, Am here in uae I sent my educational certificate back home for attestation, which the guy did and sent back to me. But how can i know the authenticity of that attestation please... Thank you!

Why didn't you use someone you trust?

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.