Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (823647 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2022
Sicilyjoe:

If only is through, becos this people can lie just to get money from thier clients
they can lie no be small,even before the war btw Russian and Ukraine.One tell me say e go do Ukraine for me.i tell am say oga war dey come.you dey talk of visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NaDem34: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
they can lie no be small,even before the war btw Russian and Ukraine.One tell me say e go do Ukraine for me.i tell am say oga war dey come.you dey talk of visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NaDem34: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2022
Please I want to attest my marriage certificate at UAE embassy in Nigeria and am been told by the person helping me out that it is 60,500 naira, please is anyone familiar with the price
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
NaDem34:
Please I want to attest my marriage certificate at UAE embassy in Nigeria and am been told by the person helping me out that it is 60,500 naira, please is anyone familiar with the price
max 20-25k,it actually cost around 150 aed so do d maths.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NaDem34: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
obagoally:

max 20-25k,it actually cost around 150 aed so do d maths.
Thank you very much
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
NaDem34:
With 22-23k including the signing at the foreign affairs you can be able to attest it at the Embassy here in Abuja.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sylvester07: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hello everyone please is the age restriction still in place ,im below 35 and my UAE visa was cancelled when i already booked my ticket and everything,pls i will really like to know asap when they take off that age ban cos my flight ticket is still open for now and i already made nessary plan ahead ,i was suppose to travel on the 26th of last month,pls good egbons in the the house keep me updated sirs ,God bless

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2022
If you are 35 years already your visa will be out

Sylvester07:
Hello everyone please is the age restriction still in place ,im below 35 and my UAE visa was cancelled when i already booked my ticket and everything,pls i will really like to know asap when they take off that age ban cos my flight ticket is still open for now and i already made nessary plan ahead ,i was suppose to travel on the 26th of last month,pls good egbons in the the house keep me updated sirs ,God bless
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sylvester07: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2022
LEOSIRSIR:
If you are 35 years already your visa will be out

but im just 31,have they start giving my age range..i got the visa already .but it was calleled by UAE immigration before i was about to travel last month

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Llbhons: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Please is the age (below 35 ban) restriction apply to Qatar too coz I'm not even up to 25 yet.

So instead of wasting my time and my money I'll be sure not to even try it at all.

Please brothers in the house should help me out asap coz the man told me to send my passport and some other stuffs to him latest by tomorrow in lagos. Meanwhile I stay in ibadan.

Thanks all
Sicilyjoe:

If only is through, becos this people can lie just to get money from thier clients
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2022
Underage visa is not going through as we speak before it was and Expensive, so I will say you should chill for now till they start issuing

Sylvester07:
but im just 31,have they start giving my age range..i got the visa already .but it was calleled by UAE immigration before i was about to travel last month
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sylvester07: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2022
LEOSIRSIR:
Underage visa is not going through as we speak before it was and Expensive, so I will say you should chill for now till they start issuing

ok sir kindly let us know on this topic when they start issueing it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ditha(f): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
I learnt Visa is granted to married men that are younger that 30years. Does anyone know the process please?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sylvester07: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
ditha:
I learnt Visa is granted to married men that are younger that 30years. Does anyone know the process please?
really how is that possible
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ditha(f): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
a family I know just got theirs approved in three days. They used an a***t but I want to check if anyone here knows how to do it because I have lost toomuch to agents and would prefer to get it done myself
Sylvester07:
really how is that possible
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sylvester07: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=ditha post=110921380]a family I know just got theirs approved in three days. They used an a***t but I want to check if anyone here knows how to do it because I have lost toomuch to agents and would prefer to get it done myself [/ok pls let mw know how they did it quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ditha(f): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
that is also what I want to know
[quote author=Sylvester07 post=110921483][/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sylvester07: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
We dont even know when they will lift the age ban in UAE , im really waiting ...they are not even saying anything concerning it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Precsgates(m): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2022
Anyways I confirmed at the office and there's restrictions on 18-34 years old application for UAE visa except if you are a couple.

Sylvester07:
Pls can anyone keep us posted as soon as they start issuing Dubai visa for under 35 ,they cancelled my visa last week and im 30 years old ,
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ditha(f): 2:11am On Mar 11, 2022
That confirms my concern. Do you know the process of applying as a couple? Anyways, I think I will ask my husband to confirm at their Abuja embassy
Precsgates:
Anyways I confirmed at the office and there's restrictions on 18-34 years old application for UAE visa except if you are a couple.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Eky29: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2022
Good morning my good people,
I would be travelling to Dubai very soon with Egyptair. About presenting a PCR result before boarding the flight, i would like to know if Egyptair accept SYNLAB covid test result ? Or is their a particular lab Egyptair prefers? Please any one that has travelled with Egyptair recently should advise on this. Is very urgent
Thank you.

Precsgates:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Precsgates(m): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2022
ditha:
That confirms my concern. Do you know the process of applying as a couple? Anyways, I think I will ask my husband to confirm at their Abuja embassy

It's actually the same process as a single visa.

The application is done at the same time but you are expecting two visa.

My company has a provision for that.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Precsgates(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2022
Eky29:
I would be travelling to Dubai very soon with Egyptair. About presenting a PCR result before boarding the flight, i would like to know if Egyptair accept SYNLAB covid test result ? Or is their a particular lab Egyptair prefers? Please any one that has travelled with Egyptair recently should advise on this. Is very urgent
Thank you.

I think you should check with their customer service ahead of your trip for confirmations and clarifications.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Eky29:
Thank you.
They accepts PCR test from any of the recognise lab centres.
I boarded someone from Abuja last sunday.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bukatex: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Llbhons:
Please is the age (below 35 ban) restriction apply to Qatar too coz I'm not even up to 25 yet.

So instead of wasting my time and my money I'll be sure not to even try it at all.

Please brothers in the house should help me out asap coz the man told me to send my passport and some other stuffs to him latest by tomorrow in lagos. Meanwhile I stay in ibadan.

Thanks all
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sylvester07: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Precsgates:

ok so i should just chill a little or what sir
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sylvester07: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Precsgates:

ok sir ao i have to chill for now ,and pls keep me posted wheb they start issuing it ,thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.