Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (820425 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 2:21pm On May 14, 2022
Eddiecute86:

Yes a friend of mine got his this week

Thanks bro. Is your friend's company under labour and in Dubai? I just want to be sure
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2022
Cotonou12:
omo this dubai sweet oh . but expensive . me and my guy carry 2 bedroom flat 5000 dhs ( all bill inclusive)

please is there anyone in al ain? i wan come look for house for there next month abeg oh !!
are you not working in Dubai ni? Abi u wan de work for Dubai, then live in Al Ain?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 7:59pm On May 14, 2022
I work from home
obagoally:

are you not working in Dubai ni? Abi u wan de work for Dubai, then live in Al Ain?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2022
Cotonou12:
I work from home
Oh, that's nice, then Al Ain should be more cost friendly than Dubai.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 7:58am On May 15, 2022
Are you in Alain?
obagoally:

Oh, that's nice, then Al Ain should be more cost friendly than Dubai.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2022
Cotonou12:
Are you in Alain?
for now, yes cool
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 10:02am On May 15, 2022
Topshow4real:

Thanks brother. Do you know anyone who recently got his visa renewed? I just want to be sure
I started my visa renewal last week, medical and Taw jeed completed. Once visa is issued will update accordingly.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bharbiepi: 10:52am On May 15, 2022
Please don't mislead people, Nigerians are getting jobs steady. You just need to advise people to prepare and know what they really want and what will work for them. You might be talking from experience but trust me, we all can't have the same experience. That's life.

I can say the only issue now is the 2years visa that is not available for Nigerians and that's why people are applying and getting jobs in free zone companies that offer 3-year resident visa and free zone companies are the ones that can easily process work visa for Nigerians right now.

Another route is to get a partner visa on your own and use the visa to work with any company.

Nigerians that know what they are doing are making it and comfortable in this country.

#love &�

Mosesoly:
Plz don't come to Dubai if you think you will get a Job,there are no jobs available, don't let any agent deceive you ,alot of Nigerians are stranded just because of the agents that deceived them,and it is even worse when you tell companies you are Nigerian,I just feel like sharing this,so that you won't waste your money on what is not worth it, especially when you have something bringing you money in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 2:45pm On May 15, 2022
Uwaiwe:

I started my visa renewal last week, medical and Taw jeed completed. Once visa is issued will update accordingly.

Okay boss. Thank you. Will be starting mine towards ending of next month. I'm just kind of worried.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 5:54pm On May 15, 2022
abeg give me your whatsapp number or email . i fit come this weekend
obagoally:

for now, yes cool
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by aminusodiq(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2022
Bharbiepi:
Please don't mislead people, Nigerians are getting jobs steady. You just need to advise people to prepare and know what they really want and what will work for them. You might be talking from experience but trust me, we all can't have the same experience. That's life.

I can say the only issue now is the 2years visa that is not available for Nigerians and that's why people are applying and getting jobs in free zone companies that offer 3-year resident visa and free zone companies are the ones that can easily process work visa for Nigerians right now.

Another route is to get a partner visa on your own and use the visa to work with any company.

Nigerians that know what they are doing are making it and comfortable in this country.

#love &�

pls respond to your emails sir
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abdujapha(m): 6:23am On May 16, 2022
Uwaiwe:

Greetings bro,

Regarding your visa renewal process, what skill level is on your MOL contract. Hope you won't mind sharing and do you work for a semi government organization. I don't mean to intrude.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2022
Cotonou12:
abeg give me your whatsapp number or email . i fit come this weekend
zero 8 zero, two four 2 one nine three 8 zero (watsapp), but if na house u just Wan hunt for, kindly check various Al ain grps, marketplace on fb for options and agent's contact.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 11:07am On May 16, 2022
Na man you be
obagoally:

zero 8 zero, two four 2 one nine three 8 zero (watsapp), but if na house u just Wan hunt for, kindly check various Al ain grps, marketplace on fb for options and agent's contact.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donbusky(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2022
Hi people, please is covid test still required for trip to Dubai?

Or is only proof of double vaccination certificate (with QR code) required?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 9:47am On May 17, 2022
donbusky:
Hi people, please is covid test still required for trip to Dubai?

Or is only proof of double vaccination certificate (with QR code) required?
If you are double vaccinated with vaccination certificate. No need of PCR test. I returned from Nigeria some weeks ago.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bostin(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2022
Quick question please . I applied to a job in Dubai online and I was invited to face to face interview tomorrow but I'm in Nigeria , please what do I do .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2022
Bostin:
Quick question please . I applied to a job in Dubai online and I was invited to face to face interview tomorrow but I'm in Nigeria , please what do I do .
Try to contact the HR if an online interview is possible citing ur situation but add correct marketing for urself too regarding availability at the shortest possible time if employed, wishing you the very best!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bostin(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2022
obagoally:

Try to contact the HR if an online interview is possible citing ur situation but add correct marketing for urself too regarding availability at the shortest possible time if employed, wishing you the very best!
Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by okpmoses: 9:14pm On May 17, 2022
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by okpmoses: 9:14pm On May 17, 2022
cry
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by okpmoses: 9:15pm On May 17, 2022
Hello everyone,I want to apply for Dubai visa.I would like to know total monthly expenses,including rent in a good place. I'm applying as a freelancer.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bostin(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2022
Which type of visa do I need to come find job in Dubai , what is the cost of the visa and duration. If I have a host in Dubai for my stay , what do I need from them to support my visa application and where can I apply for the visa ...thank you all
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 18, 2022
Jobs are not really available for Nigerians as it used to be before. I know someone who just relocated on partnership visa and no job yet. It's been 4 months now

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fergieboy: 9:47pm On May 18, 2022
whocares1:
Jobs are not really available for Nigerians as it used to be before. I know someone who just relocated on partnership visa and no job yet. It's been 4 months now
Yeah they prefer Indians and mostly Philipines
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Inception(m): 4:19am On May 19, 2022
NONNYG:
1aed = 146 - 150 naira
Please sir what is the current AED to NGN exchange rate?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:21am On May 19, 2022
I read somewhere that UAE would start new visas from September.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by geedot: 10:05am On May 20, 2022
Cotonou12:
omo this dubai sweet oh . but expensive . me and my guy carry 2 bedroom flat 5000 dhs ( all bill inclusive)

please is there anyone in al ain? i wan come look for house for there next month abeg oh !!
Please, where precisely in Dubai did you get it for this amount?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 11:00am On May 21, 2022
I hope Buhari's visit to the UAE yield good results in the coming days. He should help us negotiate the issuance of employment visa for Nigerians atleast.

I wish

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2022
We hope and pray so, this is the first time Nigeria will be signing a MOU with UAE
whocares1:
I hope Buhari's visit to the UAE yield good results in the coming days. He should help us negotiate the issuance of employment visa for Nigerians atleast.

I wish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.