Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825725 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fergieboy: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
If you never enter dubai in the last one month

Just forget about dubai for now even if you already have a visa

You no go cross airport

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sethtsadopp: 2:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Please I have a few questions about PTA.
Most banks, I have read that Travel date must be within the next 2 weeks, meaning travel date not more than 14 days from PTA purchase date.

1. Does this mean I have to wait 2 weeks to my travel date to apply? But I have heard that it takes several weeks to get it, so doesn't that mean my travel date will arrive before I'm able to get the PTA?

2. Secondly, if it happens that way and travel date comes before I get the PTA, will I still get it?

3. I have GTB, ACCESS, STANBIC, STERLING and UBA. Is there any of these that is best to use to get PTA faster or the bank doesn't really matter.

4. Lastly, on the average, how long does it generally take now to get PTA. Trip is to Singapore.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2022
fergieboy:
If you never enter dubai in the last one month

Just forget about dubai for now even if you already have a visa

You no go cross airport
You guys should stop this unquantifiable news. So all passengers lifted from Nigeria by Emirates Airline will be stranded at the Airport or why is Emirates still coming to Nigeria If no one will be allowed from naija?. I arrived Dubai on 28th from naija, couldn't enter through smart gate and had to submit my passport for normal routine immigration check which lasted for less than 2 minutes and was allowed into Dubai. No question no delays. Stop sharing panic information. Any one with legit visa will be allowed in as per immigration procedure. Just confirm that your visa conform to the rule.

10 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dreamflyin(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mean Dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Please i have two enquiries here. 1.anyone attested documents in UAE consulate Abuja recently and what is the current procedure and fee for attestation of marriage cert and educational certificates? 2. is there any other location apart from Abuja that MoFA and UAE attestation can be done? Please anyone with current information should please share. It's urgently needed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Good Morning house,
What's the status of Dubai visa now?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MrCadu(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
I was given a Dubai visa for 3 months, which country can i use this visa to apply for within a short period of time from Dubai. I am planning to make use of the visa. Can someone please share?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=Uwaiwe post=116513773]Please i have two enquiries here. 1.anyone attested documents in UAE consulate Abuja recently and what is the current procedure and fee for attestation of marriage cert and educational certificates? 2. is there any other location apart from Abuja that MoFA and UAE attestation can be done? Please anyone with current information should please share. It's urgently needed

The process start from authentication of your original certificates e.g o level, bsc or Masters from ministry of education and foreign Affairs, you will also have to apply for eligibility letter from Ministry of Education then you take it to their Embassy at church- gate for
Stamping.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Roseey0(f): 6:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Uwaiwe:
Please i have two enquiries here. 1.anyone attested documents in UAE consulate Abuja recently and what is the current procedure and fee for attestation of marriage cert and educational certificates? 2. is there any other location apart from Abuja that MoFA and UAE attestation can be done? Please anyone with current information should please share. It's urgently needed
Fee approximately 18k
Can be done in Abj or lagos consulate.
My guy recently did for his certs for employment. He got his visa 5days after submission . He is now in UAE .
Do well to ask about Police clearance too as that must be attested as well. Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Roseey0(f): 6:21am On Sep 12, 2022
uchman:
Good Morning house,
What's the status of Dubai visa now?

Do well to read all the difference types recently launched and choose which fits you .
I think the ban on Nigeria has been lifted. Most people are getting theirs now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Greatdand007(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2022
MummyHalo:

Thank you.
The visa has been sent to me

How genuine is this wakanow can they help me get my visa

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MummyHalo(f): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2022
Greatdand007:

I didn’t use Wakanow.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Trippleblessing(f): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
MummyHalo:

I didn’t use Wakanow.

I am following you ooooo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by TheGreatIYANU: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
MummyHalo:

Thank you.
The visa has been sent to me

My God! What a devious human being. Thanks to your helpers!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by TheGreatIYANU: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
lily156:
Yes, it means your visa was approved Aug 19th and you have till Oct to use it. Seems like your agent is trying to pull a fast one on you.
Send the screenshot to your agent.

Chai!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
MrCadu:
I was given a Dubai visa for 3 months, which country can i use this visa to apply for within a short period of time from Dubai. I am planning to make use of the visa. Can someone please share?
None. Would have been possible if it's resident permit
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
NONNYG:
None. Would have been possible if it's resident permit

Hello NONNYG,
Are they still insisting on the 40 years before Visa can be issued?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DeeFlask(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2022
uchman:

Hello NONNYG,
Are they still insisting on the 40 years before Visa can be issued?
hi u sent me a pm I can’t access that was mail any longer
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by a4cube: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Which airline is cheaper and better to travel to Dubai. Any recommendations of a good hotel within the city center that one can stay for 8 days. Hotel budget for 2, $800 for the 8 days. What is the ticket price like(Direct flight).
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 5:09am On Sep 16, 2022
a4cube:
Which airline is cheaper and better to travel to Dubai. Any recommendations of a good hotel within the city center that one can stay for 8 days. Hotel budget for 2, $800 for the 8 days. What is the ticket price like(Direct flight).

Good Morning,
Please how did you secured your Visa?
was the 40 years rule applied to your Visa processing?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by a4cube: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2022
uchman:

Good Morning,
Please how did you secured your Visa?
was the 40 years rule applied to your Visa processing?
The visa is being processed and will be ready by next week. The visa is not for me but the person is more than 40 yrs so that one is not an issue. We are hopeful that's why am looking for ticket and hotel.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sharone21(f): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
a4cube:

Check travelbeta.com

Check booking.com, trivago.com
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sharone21(f): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Greatdand007:

Wakanow is okay....Be at least 40 years....Go to their office
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sharone21(f): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
MrCadu:

Estonia embassy@ Abu Dhabi

But, u may need to be a student on arrival or marry.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Greatdand007(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
sharone21:

Wakanow is okay....Be at least 40 years....Go to their office

I never 33 self
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sharone21(f): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Greatdand007:

I never 33 self

Rethink whatever you want to do in UAE...

Pick another country
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Domainer1999: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
What's the current situation on travelling to UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by a4cube: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Visa ready now. Please I heard Boxes and Singlet from Dubia is a good market in Nigeria. Anybody get idea where I can buy them and any trusted cargo agent?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ferrarilord: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
a4cube:
Visa ready now. Please I heard Boxes and Singlet from Dubia is a good market in Nigeria. Anybody get idea where I can buy them and any trusted cargo agent?
you will get cheaper prices at goldsouq , there are shops there that sells all these but be careful of third-party coming for you especially our fellow brethen and the likes of Indians and Pakistans who will come to you immediately you are sighted, use your Google map to search for locations to buy things. you can also get them at the Malls but the prices are more expensive, right there at goldsouq you will find lots of logistics companies who can help you ship. Just take a day out to goldsouq and make your findings then get different prices and make sure you take along your Naija spirit to bargain price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.