Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu (1907 Views)

Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / ''I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked''-sex Therapist Angela Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu by emmalezy(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2018

A sex therapist by the Facebook name Angela Nwosu has shared her latest beauty discovery.

A sex therapist by the Facebook name Angela Nwosu has shared her latest beauty discovery. She posted on Facebook how she used sperm to clear off the pimples on her face. That simple experiment made her to build doubts in the belief that a lady doesn’t need a man to be beautiful, a belief that was put in he by her mother.

Read what Angela Nwosu shared below.

”I used SPERM for pimple treatment, and am slightly disgusted to report that it actually worked?

Yes ladies! your man can indeed help you to have golden glowing face. It may sound weird but trust me when I say it works and it’s the best. Sperm is good for skin care. Proteins and other nutrients rich in sperm can help for a flawless facial treatment.

My mother always told me, “You don’t need a man to be beautiful,” but that belief was dangerously threatened recently. I won’t go into the details (trust me, it was more awkward than sexy), but whether it was a lack of communication or an accident, I ended up covered in sperm — and I was pretty pissed off about it. Then, I remembered my research and snagged some of the sperm we were both covered in to put on the pimples on my face.

The next day… I woke up minus pimples!!!Honestly, I had no intention of putting sperm on my pimple before the deed. Let’s just say it was a Mouth Gig gone wrong with my spiritual husband, that I ended up benefiting from, ighotago?

So next time you make love, try save up some sperm and apply on your face, make sure to thank me later”.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/10/i-used-sperm-for-pimple-treatment-and-it-worked-angela-nwosu/

cc lalasticlala

Re: I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu by sarrki(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2018
Na them dem
Re: I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu by sarrki(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2018
Wonder why some people are not careful of their environment , culture and community

Indirectly destroying one life with this kind of stuff
Re: I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu by Aonkuuse(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2018
uncultured generation, must you post everything
Re: I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu by Evablizin(f): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2018
It is finished.
Re: I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu by Emycord: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki is back from igbo/ipob induced ban
Re: I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu by Okoroawusa: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2018
abeg I wan sell sperm
@1000 for a pour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu by Amicable22: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2018
See how you can effectively treat pimples and acne scars with lemon,honey,tomatoes.. Visit www.arealbeautyhub.com and get trusted and amazing life changing tips..

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Having Irregular Mensuration... I Need Advice / Doctors Leaving UK To Work In Other Countries For Better Pay, Working Conditions / Go For Ebola Test Immediately If You Notice This Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.