Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Help Me: Mtn Sme Data Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me: Mtn Sme Data Business (531 Views)

Help Small Hustler, Cheap Data From Me (MTN 350 For 1GB)Monthly Bundle. / Mtn Sme Data Recharge Pin Free Training / How To Start SME Data & Vtu Business With Full Automated Data & Airtime Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me: Mtn Sme Data Business by Toyin001: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2018
Hello everyone..., I'm pretty sure they're lots of you guys around here.

I need help on this, I've seen some things online but they're just a little bit confusing, I need great clarity on it.

I believe it's quite an easy business that I can start quite quickly in my locality here.

Please, I'm pretty sure many MTN SME Data guys are here... It's quite a business done by everyone and I don't want to be an exception actually.

If you're currently on MTN SME Data or probably you even know of a more profitable way to MTN Data sales, and you're willing to help me JUST WITH FEW VERY USEFUL INFORMATION concerning this, please signify below.

Thanks in advance. wink wink wink
Re: Help Me: Mtn Sme Data Business by Toyin001: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2018
I'm waiting ooo... We're plenty around here I believe.
Re: Help Me: Mtn Sme Data Business by youngsahito(m): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Help Me: Mtn Sme Data Business by Toyin001: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2018
youngsahito:
https:///FM2QABt2Tov79V0wkmbDBo
Thank you. The link isn't displaying due to nairaland saga though. Perhaps you should post it, replacing the dots with *, the link will then be displayed.
Re: Help Me: Mtn Sme Data Business by youngsahito(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
Toyin001:
Thank you. The link isn't displaying due to nairaland saga though. Perhaps you should post it, replacing the dots with *, the link will then be displayed.
https://chat*whatsapp*com/FM2QABt2Tov79V0wkmbDBo
Re: Help Me: Mtn Sme Data Business by bestman09(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
I don't do the SME DATA business but it is very simple to set up. Just walk into an MTN shop and tell them you want to buy data. It costs N550 for 1g. Tell them how many gigs you want and pay for it. Your phone number will be credited with the number of gigs you paid for and you can start selling or sharing. You can even ask them how to share data with your friends and family. You buy at N550 and sell at N750 or any price you want. You don't need to register with MTN or anybody to use the service. It is called SME DATA SHARING. THANK ME LATER

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Meet Mansa Musa Of Mali The Richest Person In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.