Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Usher's Girlfriend, Goes Completely Private In Photoshoot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Usher's Girlfriend, Goes Completely Private In Photoshoot (418 Views)

Advantages And The Disadvantage Of Council House & Share House Or Private �in U / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usher's Girlfriend, Goes Completely Private In Photoshoot by NaijaDays(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Amara La Negra the Love & Hip Hop Miami star who is rumored to be Usher‘s new girlfriend has shared some completely Nood photos of herself on her Instagram page.

The Miami-born Dominican singer and dancer captioned one of the photos: ‘I’m as Sweet as It Gets!.’

She’s currently rumored to be dating RnB singer Usher, 39, who recently separated from his wife of two years, Grace Miguel, 48.

An insider said, ‘Usher met Amara while she’s out here [in Los Angeles] filming The Real. I think they fell in love – it was quick.’

‘Next thing you know Usher is announcing that he’s leaving his wife.’

The source added, “I wouldn’t be surprised if Usher ends up [marrying] Amara. Cause he’s known to move fast with relationships.”

See more photos here: http://www.blacksatino.com/2018/03/wtf-ushers-girlfriend-goes-completely.html

(1) (Reply)

Nasu, Ssanu, Naat Suspend Strike / AAU Student, Four Others Killed As Herdsmen Attack Edo Community / Advert Banner This Is The Most Hilarious Video You Will Watch Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.