Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Cause & Effect Is Organic Resultant Of Speed Of Light Within Our Universe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cause & Effect Is Organic Resultant Of Speed Of Light Within Our Universe (647 Views)

Permit Only Jesus Christ Crucified To Be The Only Light Within You / Nigerian Ladies Are Abandoning Religion With The Speed Of Light( Photos) / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cause & Effect Is Organic Resultant Of Speed Of Light Within Our Universe by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
This thread requires that you stretch your mind into the world of imagination. For the scientific Illiterates I will try as much as possible to be simplistic but if you don't get me then do not blame me for your ignorance but yourself for thinking more about sex and money than reading everything your eyes can find.

Quite tough typing on a pad. Will go to my library and tell you this small "pseudo science", as some ignorantly portray it.

Brb
Re: Cause & Effect Is Organic Resultant Of Speed Of Light Within Our Universe by Premiumwriter: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
I love science intertwine religion but when it's explained by someone who knows what his talking about.

Anyways lemme see if op have something to say, I'm open to new ideas.

Op please mention me when you update. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cause & Effect Is Organic Resultant Of Speed Of Light Within Our Universe by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
I typed an entire page and I click 'submit' and it disappeared. I lost it, and I do not have an idea how that is even possible.

Friends, you are not supposed to know this.

I am very sorry, but it is true that I actually spent over 30 minutes typing but lost it. I feel sorry, I will find out why I am not supposed to share this.

2 Likes

Re: Cause & Effect Is Organic Resultant Of Speed Of Light Within Our Universe by correctguy101(m): 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
Billyonaire:
I typed an entire page and I click 'submit' and it disappeared. I lost it, and I do not have an idea how that is even possible.

Friends, you are not supposed to know this.

I am very sorry, but it is true that I actually spent over 30 minutes typing but lost it. I feel sorry, I will find out why I am not supposed to share this.

Stop it already. It's bad network. Type again else I go charter keke come shoot you for that your library o...

This time use a separate note app and just copy paste it here. I must see this one angry
Re: Cause & Effect Is Organic Resultant Of Speed Of Light Within Our Universe by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
correctguy101:

Stop it already. It's bad network. Type again else I go charter keke come shoot you for that your library o...

This time use a separate note app and just copy paste it here. I must see this one angry

Nope Correctguy101, I kid you not. I have to be sure of what I am doing. Allow me tonite to find out from Infinite Source if I should proceed.

I can assure you, I will pen down this thread again. I know what I am talking about. Sometimes my modems are fried, I had to buy a 20KVA Prag AVS system to protect my entire house to be sure that the destruction of my electronics are not local electrical issues, but shitt happens and I guess it is the price one has to pay.
Re: Cause & Effect Is Organic Resultant Of Speed Of Light Within Our Universe by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2018
correctguy101:

I've severally experienced a similar situation on here when I try to reply to a comment. I either ignore it altogether or return and refresh before replying, and that's just about it.

It's either the network or Seun has an oversabi bot. I got a few of my comments deleted just this morning.

Oga Seun is treating nairaland as if he's not enjoying the income it produces. He just no wan spend better money fix somethings up.
grin grin
Re: Cause & Effect Is Organic Resultant Of Speed Of Light Within Our Universe by privatetisa(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2018
Billyonaire:

Nope Correctguy101, I kid you not. I have to be sure of what I am doing. Allow me tonite to find out from Infinite Source if I should proceed.

I can assure you, I will pen down this thread again. I know what I am talking about. Sometimes my modems are fried, I had to buy a 20KVA Prag AVS system to protect my entire house to be sure that the destruction of my electronics are not local electrical issues, but shitt happens and I guess it is the price one has to pay.

So, you weren't allowed to share? What a sad one? angry sad
Re: Cause & Effect Is Organic Resultant Of Speed Of Light Within Our Universe by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2018
privatetisa:

So, you weren't allowed to share? What a sad one? angry sad
I can share everything now, I have earned my sovereignty. If I wish I could even form religions now but that is not what my intentions are. I am not interested in answering for the destinies of Souls.

You see I am smart grin
Re: Cause & Effect Is Organic Resultant Of Speed Of Light Within Our Universe by privatetisa(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2018
Billyonaire:
I can share everything now, I have earned my sovereignty. If I wish I could even form religions now but that is not what my intentions are. I am not interested in answering for the destinies of Souls.

You see I am smart grin

What's the place of Chakra and Chakra Meditation in all of these your 'exposition'?

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 3 / PHOTOS: Winners Church Members Heal Man Who Had Been Mad For 10 Years In Ekiti / Do U Think These Men Of God Have Ever Fasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.