Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Abuja Girls Needed For Flings - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Abuja Girls Needed For Flings (904 Views)

Skinny Girls Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Girls Needed For Flings by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good looking females needed for flings that may or may not lead to something serious. Send a PM if interested, I am not a fan of pay as you go but we can discuss monthly allowances.

Re: Abuja Girls Needed For Flings by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nigerian guys sha..!!

You want se.x..,
You dont want commitment.., And..,
you dont want to pay for it too.

So, how do you expect a gal to just have se.x with a random stranger and not expect anything in return?

After the s.ex.., she will just wear her panties and say "thank you" to you and go home. Abi..?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Girls Needed For Flings by Lashist(m): 6:36am On Mar 12, 2018
missbronze:
Nigerian guys sha..!!

You want se.x..,

So, how do you expect a gal to just have se.x with a random stranger and not expect anything in return?

After the s.ex.., she will just wear her panties and say "thank you" to you and go home. Abi..?
lol...which do you prefer??...commitment or getting paid..just wanto know for research purposes

1 Like

Re: Abuja Girls Needed For Flings by JonnyConnection: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
you will die soon.
DonPiiko:
Good looking females needed for flings that may or may not lead to something serious. Send a PM if interested, I am not a fan of pay as you go but we can discuss monthly allowances.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Girls Needed For Flings by JonnyConnection: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
GAWN GET MARRIED.
DonPiiko:
Re: Abuja Girls Needed For Flings by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Something must kill a man, all die na die
JonnyConnection:
you will die soon.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Girls Needed For Flings by DonPikko: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
Something must kill a man, all die na die
Re: Abuja Girls Needed For Flings by IamEndowed: 3:41am On Apr 28, 2018
missbronze:
Nigerian guys sha..!!

You want se.x..,

So, how do you expect a gal to just have se.x with a random stranger and not expect anything in return? Bia I want commitment and ready to pay as well

Re: Abuja Girls Needed For Flings by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Am Broke, I Need A Sugar Lady In Her Mid 20's That Stays In Enugu. / Check Me Out / Need Matured Friends To Chat With On Bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.