Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka (378 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka by tkgz(m): 12:09am On Mar 11, 2018
Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Ahneeka has spoken about her relationship with male housemates while in the house.

Ahneeka, speaking with Pulse in an interview, said she did not connect to the guys in the house because of their romantic relationship with other female partners.

“For some reason in the house, anytime I tried to talk to any guy in the house, people made it look like I was trying to steal their man. And Bambam was my girl so I couldn’t have her thinking like that, even though at some point she did.

See More At: http://dailyboxinfo.com/bbnaija-2018-not-connect-male-housemates-ahneeka/

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka by SolexxBarry(m): 1:30am On Mar 11, 2018
So what shoud we do now

(1) (Reply)

French Designer Hubert De Givenchy Dead At Age 91 / Bbnaija 2018: ‘it Seems Fishy’ – Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Teddy A’s Votes / Here Is The Video Of Tobi Telling Lolu To Put Ceec & Anto Up For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.