Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Sex Is What I Do When I Want To Relieve Myself Actress Sarah Sweet Akatugba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Is What I Do When I Want To Relieve Myself Actress Sarah Sweet Akatugba (1520 Views)

Actress, Sarah Jessica Parker Celebrates 23-year Wedding Anniversary / Actress Sarah Michael Calls Out Etinosa , Says She Has A Disgusting Body / Actress Sarah Hayland Body Language Indicates She Looking To Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is What I Do When I Want To Relieve Myself Actress Sarah Sweet Akatugba by Nollytvafrica(m): 6:58am On Mar 11, 2018
Sarah Sweet Akatugba is one of the actresses adding spices to Nollywood. Having acted alongside some top movie makers, Sarah Sweet, as she is fondly called, still remains in the heart of so many movie makers due to her humble nature as the Biblical Sarah whose name she bears. The Delta State born actress, despite the stiff competition in Nollywood, has remained undaunted and focused with strong conviction that only God can take human to his or her desired place. The proud mother and fashion model who has recorded unprecedented success with many movies and soaps to her credit, in this interview, speaks to  NOLLY TV AFRICA, on her lifestyle and other issues. Enjoy…

How long have you been acting?
I started acting 2012 entering 13.

Who are those big stars you have acted alongside with?

I have acted with some top actors, Yul Edochi, Joyce Kalu, late Muna Ibekwe, Daniel Lloyd, Angela Okorie, to mention a few.

We saw your Name among those tobee honored this year 2018 Edition of the Nollywood Honour Awards holding in Asaba Delta State, what can you say?

For me this is just the beginning becauswhen I got the call that my Name was among those to be honoured, I really want to appreciate the organizers of that award because I see so much qualities in it and the organizers are also those organising Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant.

Mention three Names among to be honoured on the 18th award programme?

Angela Okorie, Chizzy Alichi, zubbMichael and so many others.

What’s your take on lesbianism that’s believed to be rampant in the industry?

I believe that everyone has his or her choice on their sex life and the position they want to stand. I don’t judge people based on their choice, once you are okay with whatever you have made, you have my blessings!
Sex means a lot of things to a lot of people.

What does sex mean to you?

I’m an adult, I will answer you accurately. Sex is something I do when I want to relieve myself from work stress.  We don’t have to hide the truth, the issue of sex in this part of the world is discussed in a low tone. I think, we should talk about it openly so that the rate of rape, abuse and all sorts of sexual assault can reduce.

Are you single, searching or hooked?
For now, I am single but not searching. I don’t want people to start bothering my phone unnecessarily over this.

What are you busy with at the moment?
I am presently shooting in Asaba with Oge Okoye, Browny and a lots of actors in the location working and the Award winning Director Onyeka Ikechi (Onyii Dadee)

Have you encountered producers asking you for sex before giving you a role?

Yes, in fact, on several occasions I have had that kind of indecent proposal but I have always told them one thing which is, if they don’t see me good enough to be in front of their camera without sex then that job is not for me!

What are those qualities that you believe stand you out?

I am beautifully made by my creator. As you can see, I am appealing to the eyes… (Laughs)

Can you kiss for real on set?

Well, since we are in the make-believe industry, a good actor shouldn’t be stereotyped, whatever areas or role I have been put in to perform, God on my side, I put all energy into it to deliver perfectly. So, the issue of kissing is not an exception but it will only depend on the person I am working with.

Who is the actor you have a crush on?
Hmmmm, Michael, well, I am not going to lie; Paul Sambo.

Sex is something I do when i want to relieve myself from work stress…Actress, Sarah Sweet Akatugba

Read here
http://www.nollytvafrica.com/2018/03/sex-is-something-i-do-when-i-want-to.html?showComment=1520722462587&m=1#c4441873948678820741

Re: Sex Is What I Do When I Want To Relieve Myself Actress Sarah Sweet Akatugba by DivinelyBlessed: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2018
She told the truth
Re: Sex Is What I Do When I Want To Relieve Myself Actress Sarah Sweet Akatugba by SenselessIdiot: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2018
We weren't expecting you to tell us you do have sex with producers to get a role, no one has ever accepted that. Well we all know the truth.
This Olosho back then in IMT late back 2006/7 who almost every guy in the engineering department was counting scores with her sore pussy is here forming hard to get, Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Sex Is What I Do When I Want To Relieve Myself Actress Sarah Sweet Akatugba by Blakjewelry(m): 7:09am On Mar 11, 2018
A wise person is one who restrain one's self when one feel utter some words in public
Re: Sex Is What I Do When I Want To Relieve Myself Actress Sarah Sweet Akatugba by Shedrack777: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2018
hahahahahaha! when a lady/woman starts talking like this, just know that she is seriously in need of a husband
Re: Sex Is What I Do When I Want To Relieve Myself Actress Sarah Sweet Akatugba by oloriadejoke(f): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
We weren't expecting you to tell us you do have sex with producers to get a role, no one has ever accepted that. Well we all know the truth.
This Olosho back then in IMT late back 2006/7 who almost every guy in the engineering department was counting scores with her sore pussy is here forming hard to get, Nonsense!
....hmmmm how do u know that her pussy is sore?definitely you self mark for her register,say the truth

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK: Olamide – Omo To Shan Ft. Wizkid + Download / Black Chyna Flashes Her Boobs In New Photos / Bbnaija: Miracle Looks Really Dapper In Ankara Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.