Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals (26521 Views)

BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet / BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by e4unaija: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C, has revealed that her father advised her to act like a married person in the reality show.

Cee-c said he also warned her about having any sexual relationship in the house.

The lawyer while speaking to Teddy A after the Saturday night party said, her father’s stern warnings made her uninterested in any form of sexual relationship in the house.

Recall that alleged wedding pictures of Cee-c generated reactions from Nigerians.

She said “My father warned me before coming here; he said I don’t want to hear Cee-C and one guy did anything.

”I want you to relate with everyone, he even said I should act like I am married so I can be in check.

”I respect my father a lot, reason why when I came I was not involved with any one until I decided it is just a game.”

read more @ https://www..com/bbnaija-father-advised-act-married-cee-c-reveals/

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by Opinionated: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
HAHAHAHAgrin grin FTC onlock cool cool

BBNaija sef don tire me
All this people sef
sweet thing dey kill o!!

Read How You Can Get HIV/AIDS from Sex Dolls
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by NwaAmaikpe: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked

Her father is a confused slay dad.
If the only thing he could tell his daughter was,
"please leave preek and concentrate on that money" instead of telling her to get the money through any means necessary.

No real father will allow his female child feature on a show as morally debased as BBN but 45million Naira is no joke.

But he advised her wrongly..
BBN is not a show where you come and act more holy than the pope.
I'm sure he'd be regretting that advice now when he sees Miracle and Nina are closer to the money only because they haven't let go of preek.

Well, what if she got his advice all wrong?
He told her to act married and we know the only thing married folks do in a house is just fvck.

Either way, CeeCee has let her dad down.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by debedebe(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
Enough...
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by olureignforever: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
Now, what happened?
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by kamatofeelz(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
Anakumulah
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by ken19: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
k

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by ehardetola(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Preacher daughter
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by Breezzy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by FatGuy: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
That is a girl from a good background and healthy home training! Not all those olosho who before the mention of "Jack Robinson", two legs don spread

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by sprints1: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
since cee c is basically a pure breed Scorpio am not surprised by her behavior towards tobi

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by Jh0wsef(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by xpressng(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
carry your seriousness and go biko..virginity wey boiz they run from nowadays.. na him you take they carve style..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by Mandrake007(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Acting married doesn't make you look responsible,it doesn't scare us away,if you're gonna get fuckêd you're gonna get fucKêd and all daddy can do is watched as his princess gets pounded repeatedly by a big d!ck..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by lovethchioma(f): 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Thank God you have held on to that advice. Good one.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by Willexmania(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"please leave preek and concentrate on that money" instead of telling her to get the money through any means necessary.

No real father will allow his female child feature on a show as morally debased as BBN but 45million Naira is no joke.

I'm sure he'd be regretting that advice now when he sees Miracle and Nina are closer to the money only because they haven't let go of preek.

He told her to act married and we know all married folks do is just fvck.

When Nairalanders Finally Catch NwaAmaikpe......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by amakadihot87(f): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
I see that girl as someone who is so proud and full of herself.......i dont know what makes her to feel too superior

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by Paradigm777: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
[quote author=lovethchioma post=65747090]Thank God you have held on to that advice. Good one. [/quo
In His presence......... joy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by Austinoiz(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bleep boiz and gehs go hate this geh pass shit from now onwards.
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by MillionDollars: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
I’m goddamn tired of this reality show, damn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by amazon14: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Good one Cee-c. You and your dad are the real deal

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by XieXie: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
This girl get sense o unlike the ones that have been fucking themselves up and down including the one I have seen her petite breast.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by innocent82: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"please leave preek and concentrate on that money" [s]instead of telling her to get the money through any means necessary.[/s]

He told her to act married and [s]we know all married folks do is just fvck.[/s]

What is this one saying........................Your mentality is damn so repulsive. You don't know anything about advice or Marriage. It's a pity!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by Luukasz(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He told her to act married and we know the only thing married folks do in a house is just fvck.

Una ge mouth odour?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by Luukasz(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
sprints1:
since cee c is basically a pure breed Scorpio am not surprised by her behavior towards tobi
Welcome to the Scorpio family, descendants of the other city called audacity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by GreatOlu1: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Issokay, let's see how the game ends.... sad

Hope he was not dissapointed when you kissed.
Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by arherfish(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This guy na real were

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by BinaryLord: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
Good advice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by vRendoh(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
amakadihot87:
I see that girl as someone who is so proud and full of herself.......i dont know what makes her to feel too superior

"She feel too superior" ....cos she knows her worth. Every woman she feel that way cos that is who they are! They are Queens and should act as one. Tell me your worth and i will price you accordingly.
At 25....Ceecee is on a good track.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by pweetiedee(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
vRendoh:

"She feel too superior" ....cos she knows her worth. Every woman she feel that way cos that is who they are! They are Queens and should act as one. Tell me your worth and i will price you accordingly.

Stop believing Cee C, she is a drama queen. Don't believe people like her. Toyo baby used to be a virgin too. lol.

If things between her and tobi didn't turn sour she might have had sex. At least he said she grabbed his dick and she started clapping and shouting. It means he didn't lie about that. she couldn't defend herself.

She is just a drama lady.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
vRendoh:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals by NwaJozi: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Fear girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

#CityPeople Entertainment Awards – All The Celebrity Glam And Glitz At The Event / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / The Walking Dead Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.