Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

"Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady (38312 Views)

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Little Girl Survives A Ghastly Accident, But There's More.[pix Attached ]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by iHart(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
h
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by fajob: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Glory be to God
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by Akakol: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Are you sure you saw a Doctor that went to medical school or the one that went to the medical school.
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by chivic(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
Uyi168:
Except in the cases of amputees..

Even in the case of amputees, people have grown legs and even gotten brand new eyes in crusade ground.

Why are you limiting the creator. Does that mean that the one that created you can no longer create?

Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior,believe in him and you will understand that he can do far exceedingly, more abundantly than you can ever think or imagine.

1 Like

Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by lyricalz: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
its not about what the doctor says, its about what God said.
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by Uyi168: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
chivic:

Even in the case of amputees, people have grown legs and even gotten brand new eyes in crusade ground.

Why are you limiting the creator. Does that mean that the one that created you can no longer create?

Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior,believe in him and you will understand that he can do far exceedingly, more abundantly than you can ever think or imagine.
..Crusade grounds...ok!..
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by ufuosman(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
His a faithful God
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by mostcerebral: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Dr asked u to wait for 5years before having a child is nt same thing as "U wnt be able to have a child until 5years". He has a reason for asking u to wait. Attention seekers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Intrepid01:
I celebrate Jesus in your life.

But I'm concerned about the fact that you've had 2 babies in separate deliveries in JUST 3 years. Madam, you're part of the problem of this Country.

What exactly is your plan? Married couples should stop using sex as recreation. As much as I remember my PHE class, sex was never mentioned as a recreational activity. African parents need to consciously take steps towards birth control. There's no trophy for people with the highest number of children. Pls plan and get a family sexual plan....the future matters
Oga she doesn't seem to be suffering or struggling to take care of her kids? What gives you the right to dictate to someone how many kids they can have and in such a condescending manner? For all you know, those could be the only kids she'll have, so having them within 3 years makes no difference. So what if she wants to have 10 of them? It's not like we have a functioning welfare state in Nigeria that she's dependent on! She's not coming online to beg for help to take care of them so what's your problem? Go and preach to people who need your message biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

That's why it behooves you to get professional medical advise from doctors who did not attend night school...#VulcanizerDoctors
Typical Nigerian, so you have not heard of the word human error, because the doctor said so doesnt mean he's fake. And I don't think the doctor said so, he probably told her to wait five years b4 having children not that she cannot have children till five years time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by ddeola: 2:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Na God o !

God be praised
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by joe4christ(m): 3:55am On Mar 12, 2018
allanphash7:
Nobody is thanking the doctor

You can call that an irony of life. This has always been the norm whenever religion comes to play.
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by MrMoney007: 6:59am On Mar 12, 2018
trustyshoess:

Oga she doesn't seem to be suffering or struggling to take care of her kids? What gives you the right to dictate to someone how many kids they can have and in such a condescending manner? For all you know, those could be the only kids she'll have, so having them within 3 years makes no difference. So what if she wants to have 10 of them? It's not like we have a functioning welfare state in Nigeria that she's dependent on! She's not coming online to beg for help to take care of them so what's your problem? Go and preach to people who need your message biko
please shut up. good girl
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2018
MrMoney007:

please shut up. good girl
Of course you couldn't give a better response so you opt for the childish playground option. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by Lxgking(m): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2018
Y people so ignorant n gullible
The Dr. gave u a professional advice based on his skills n experiences, n u intentionally went n did otherwise....u wanted to test ur faith abi
Wat if it has gone horribly wrong; God forbid...people would start saying "Dr. Told her to wait"...simple instruction.

Tank God mother n twin r safe tho...but try to obey Dr. Orders, it myt save ur life.
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2018
Uyi168:
Except in the cases of amputees..
Even in amputee.That you haven't seen any being healed doesn't mean non never existed because they do
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by Intrepid01(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2018
trustyshoess:

Apologies if my communication appear rude, it wasn't mean to.

However, I would like to address some points you raised up there....

1. What gives you the right to dictate to someone how many kids they can have
This is the problem with Africa and Nigeria in specific....thinking you or WE have the right to take certain decisions. Ma'am any decision such as bearing children, that has social implication is not the sole concern of any individual in a society. rather, it is a collective decision. We all need to tell ourselves the truth about the on-going 'population explosion" in Africa...it is endemic and with dire consequences. Trust me there are enough children in Africa for us all to take care already.

2. For all you know, those could be the only kids she'll have, so having them within 3 years makes no difference

Madam, the number of children a couple decides to have is as important on how well they plan to have them. It is lack of proper planning for any couple in this 21 century and in this economy to have 2 kids in 3 years (no insult, all of us inclusive). Any parent who has got solid plan for their children and intend to ensure that kids brought to planet earth are properly taking care of, whether they (the parents) are alive or not would not have 2 kids in 3 years. infact in well planned society, you don't start thinking about having another kid until youre done saving the fund needed to take care of the present child to university level, in case of any unforeseen circumstance (demise of the parent).

3. So what if she wants to have 10 of them?
Are you for real or kidding? Anybody who is thinking like this should be charged for treason. Left to me, irrespective of your financial status, with the population of abandoned children and street kids in Africa, no couple should have more than 2, after rigorous due diligence by a serious Govt....There's no award for parents with the highest number of children, so why the urge.

4. It's not like we have a functioning welfare state in Nigeria that she's dependent on!

You see! the more reason why every couple should get serious and start reasoning with their heads and not their PPs.

5. She's not coming online to beg for help to take care of them so what's your problem?

Of course, not yet. But to avoid it at sooner or later, we need to put measures in place to ensure that it doesn't happen at all.

6. Go and preach to people who need your message biko

My friend, you and I need it more. We all need it. FAMILY (SEXUAL) PLANNING AND FINANCIAL LITERACY is a must for all...

Good day, friend.
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by Uchemus(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2018
Oga you get energy to type shaa, from her response isn't it obvious she's an illitatrate. Maybe she havnt heard of child spacing or situations where govt had to limit the number of children a woman can bear.
Intrepid01:

This is the problem with Africa and Nigeria in specific....thinking you or WE have the right to take certain decisions. Ma'am any decision such as bearing children, that has social implication is not the sole concern of any individual in a society. rather, it is a collective decision. We all need to tell ourselves the truth about the on-going 'population explosion" in Africa...it is endemic and with dire consequences. Trust me there are enough children in Africa for us all to take care already.

2. For all you know, those could be the only kids she'll have, so having them within 3 years makes no difference

Madam, the number of children a couple decides to have is as important on how well they plan to have them. It is lack of proper planning for any couple in this 21 century and in this economy to have 2 kids in 3 years (no insult, all of us inclusive). Any parent who has got solid plan for their children and intend to ensure that kids brought to planet earth are properly taking care of, whether they (the parents) are alive or not would not have 2 kids in 3 years. infact in well planned society, you don't start thinking about having another kid until youre done saving the fund needed to take care of the present child to university level, in case of any unforeseen circumstance (demise of the parent).

Are you for real or kidding? Anybody who is thinking like this should be charged for treason. Left to me, irrespective of your financial status, with the population of abandoned children and street kids in Africa, no couple should have more than 2, after rigorous due diligence by a serious Govt....There's no award for parents with the highest number of children, so why the urge.

4. It's not like we have a functioning welfare state in Nigeria that she's dependent on!

You see! the more reason why every couple should get serious and start reasoning with their heads and not their PPs.

5. She's not coming online to beg for help to take care of them so what's your problem?

Of course, not yet. But to avoid it at sooner or later, we need to put measures in place to ensure that it doesn't happen at all.

My friend, you and I need it more. We all need it. FAMILY (SEXUAL) PLANNING AND FINANCIAL LITERACY is a must for all...

Good day, friend.
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Intrepid01:

Good day, friend.
U dey reply that illiterate girl, she doesn't understand a single thing u just typed.
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by flyforall: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2018
GOD IS GOD and GOOD
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
BoneBlogger:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/woman-with-two-daughters-shares-her-story-after-car-accident.html
instead of you to give the Glory to God Almighty, you're giving to human being
Re: "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady by sweetilicious(f): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
God is the way maker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.