Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

How To Download From Youtube Savefrom.net - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Download From Youtube Savefrom.net (4290 Views)

How Do I Convert From Youtube To Mp4 / How To Make Gifs From Youtube Videos / I Need A Software To Edit Video On My Phone & To Download From You Tube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download From Youtube Savefrom.net by Korastoweb: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
YouTube.com is the third most popular website and the most popular video hosting resource in the world so its crowded with millions of people just streaming and looking to get themselves entertained with the unlimited amount of videos on the website.

Have you ever gone on Youtube.com on a certain day, saw a cool video and wanted it straight in your Video player on your Phone? Well here’s how. There are two ways you can download or save a video without an app from Youtube. The first is by using “SaveFrom.net”.
Open SaveFrom.net and enter the URL address of the webpage you want to download from into the field or space on the top of the page.

Click the “Download” button on the right and you will get the list containing all available links. You can choose any format and download.
The second and easier way is by adding “ss” While you are on YouTube.com to the video URL on the field above in order to start the default YouTube downloader. For instance: ” http://youtube com/watch&?v=Ynv?psy-ab.3..0i67k1l3j0l2jedsheeren” becomes “http://ssyoutube com/watch&?v=Ynv?psy-ab.3..0i67k1l3j0l2jedsheeren”.
If you find “SaveFrom.net” too stressful to use you can also install TubeMate YouTube Downloader app into your device. TubeMate YouTube Downloader isn’t on Google Play so you have to go directly to its download page. You can also use the website to download the apk file to your computer and copy to your Android device. When you don’t have a data connection, you lose the ability to stream videos. A quick solution is to use[ur=https://korastoweb.com.ng/download-youtube-savefrom-net/]>>>>> READ MORE[/url]
Re: How To Download From Youtube Savefrom.net by aminu790(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Thanks. Me na Vidmate I dey use
Re: How To Download From Youtube Savefrom.net by iSpread(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
aminu790:
Thanks. Me na Vidmate I dey use
Is it much better than the one discuss?

(1) (Reply)

. / Latest Airtel 0.0k Free Browsing And Downloading With Psiphon Handler / Buying And Seller Of Dead And Condemned Car , Heavy Duty And Inverters Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.