Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church (1086 Views)

Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult / Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church by man49men: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
I have video and material to proof my topic, this is one of material if you can read spanish. i will send the video in attachment, if you want it.

COURTESY
tryeveryspirit.com

1 Like

Re: The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church by frbona: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
Send am na
Re: The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church by iSpread(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
I need the video
Re: The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church by ChiomaMee: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
man49men:
I have video and material to proof my topic, this is one of material if you can read spanish. i will send the video in attachment, if you want it.

COURTESY
tryeveryspirit.com

At last, someone is seeing what I'm seeing
Re: The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church by MrPRevailer(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Obviously.
It's the Mother Babylon that has been drinking the blood of the saints and led billion billions astray.

It's her announcing that demons( Aliens ) can also be baptised.
Re: The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church by EVarn(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
I don't know where people get all these nonsense from.
Yes, the catholic church is a product of roman paganism and christian theology, sanctioned by the ancient roman emperor Constantine I. But insinuating all these doomsday theories and hasty "prophetic" interpretations is really not presenting mainstream christians as rational or intellectual people
Re: The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church by flex04(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
fun
Re: The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church by sekundosekundo: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin
Re: The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church by Ubenedictus(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2018
EVarn:
I don't know where people get all these nonsense from.
Yes, the catholic church is a product of roman paganism and christian theology, sanctioned by the ancient roman emperor Constantine I. But insinuating all these doomsday theories and hasty "prophetic" interpretations is really not presenting mainstream christians as rational or intellectual people
actually the Catholic Church was never merged with Roman paganism, anybody who have read up on the Church in those centuries will realise that such idea was totally abhorrent to them.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church by Ubenedictus(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2018
man49men:

COURTESY
tryeveryspirit.com
I am sure you have no idea what the deacon is saying and you have been misformed
Re: The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church by UbiPetrus: 10:44am On May 06, 2018
Ubenedictus:
I am sure you have no idea what the deacon is saying and you have been misformed
He has no idea. How will he understand when he has bluntly refused to be tutored?
Re: The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church by Ubenedictus(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2018
man49men:

COURTESY
tryeveryspirit.com
it is Latin and he is actually praising God.

the hymn he is singing is called the exultet read up on it.
Re: The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church by Blackfire(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2018
Op u are mad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Covenant Of Fruitfulness – Bishop David Abioye / China Declared Islam A Contagious Disease / If You Don't Win Soul You Are Not A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.