Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Strange Gift My Son Kept For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Strange Gift My Son Kept For Me (850 Views)

We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / What Can I Gift My In-laws Visiting Them For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Strange Gift My Son Kept For Me by pimper24: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
I came home from a two week travel and my three year old son handed me this. The mother said he had graded the writing on small piece of paper folded to a knot that no one opened to see what is inside. His teacher said he did not allow anyone to touch his bag. Could this be a message of some sort. His words are not yet coherent to explain that as he's still a lad.

Re: The Strange Gift My Son Kept For Me by MrBottle: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
Message From a three year old boy
Why not ask him Superstitious fuq

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Gift My Son Kept For Me by DannyJ19(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hmmm....
Re: The Strange Gift My Son Kept For Me by Donald3d(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
It shows he loves you, forget about what it means and focus on the act, and his thoughtfulness.Go and hug and kiss your son and tell him thank you for the gift , make him feel like he has given you the most expensive thing in the world.

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Gift My Son Kept For Me by GMbuharii: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Very soon,those coneheads with "i believe bla bla bla and the paedophile is his bla bla bla" on the page will claim it as an inscription from their paedophile
grin

Conehead mentalos grin
Re: The Strange Gift My Son Kept For Me by EvilChild: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Just a sign of deaths and misfortunes about to befall your household
Re: The Strange Gift My Son Kept For Me by Ever8054: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Donald3d:
It shows he loves you, forget about what it means and focus on the act, and his thoughtfulness.Go and hug and kiss your son and tell him thank you for the gift , make him feel like he has given you the most expensive thing in the world.
you make sense and have just won a free lunch ticket with Shakau in sanbisa....
Re: The Strange Gift My Son Kept For Me by Donald3d(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ever8054:
you make sense and have just won a free lunch ticket with Shakau in sanbisa....
Tell am say I don chop belleful
Re: The Strange Gift My Son Kept For Me by Ever8054: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
EvilChild:
Just a sign of deaths and misfortunes about to befall your household
if I slap this mumu now people will say iam wicked....

Re: The Strange Gift My Son Kept For Me by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
MrBottle:
Message From a three year old boy
Why not ask him Superstitious fuq

Searching for meaning where there is none.Small time start accusing the poor child of witchcraft

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Mothers Refuse/fear To Breastfeed?—THEHEALTHYMAIL / Single Parent / 5 Thoughtful Birthday Gift Ideas For Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.