Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! (1185 Views)

How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) / 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by amdman: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
Francis Akachukwu Eze, a boy of 9
Clothed his love for his younger brother of 3
In a garment of bravery.

He couldnt stand it when his younger brother fell into a well.

"My brother must not die" He said.

Without waiting for the popular rapid response,
He entered the well
And made the rescue.
He brought him out on his back

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by Oblitz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
such a brave boy

1 Like

Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by DavSagacity(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
This story does not add up now..
How did that small boy climbed that well in the first place.??...
Haba! !,

4 Likes

Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by stephleena(f): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
hero from the east

1 Like

Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by stephleena(f): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
DavSagacity:
somebody is not right here. How did that small boy climbed that well in the first place.??...
Haba! !,
egbon..simple he was rescued by his brother..can we move on?

1 Like

Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by officialMarcTimi(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
Some ladies trophy is to just born. Da whereabouts of their chidren is not even their concern. If dat woman in da pic is da mother I have one thing to tell her; today God has used dat 9yr old boy to rescue ur child but next time u will cry if u dnt stop ur stupidity n carelessness

1 Like

Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by amdman: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
officialMarcTimi:
Some ladies trophy is to just born. Da whereabouts of their chidren is not even their concern. If dat woman in da pic is da mother I have one thing to tell her; today God has used dat 9yr old boy to rescue ur child but next time u will cry if u dnt stop ur stupidity n carelessness

Parents were out working.
Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by juwonloo(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
FP
Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by stephleena(f): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
officialMarcTimi:
obviously someone lost his thinking cap.how about if she was busy,like attending to house chores or some sort?do u think it's easy to multi-task?a kid at that age,it's common for kids at such stage,moving here and there.it's just God.so the woman would have sat all day long,staring at the child,cox that's her sole mission in life abi? only God himself knows the type of hole and corners u entered wen u were at that stage

1 Like

Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by stephleena(f): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
the baby looks tired and exhausted guess he never experret it..More funny adventures.
Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by Donald3d(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
I am not doubting his bravery, but this seems hard to believe.The boy is clean , his brother is clean, no bruises, no wetness, no look of being terrified, its hard to smile after carrying out such rescue mission.Even though you are happy you would still be terrified lipsrsealed.Make I go before dem call me bad belle.Thank God for his life

1 Like

Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by GMbuharii: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
DavSagacity:
somebody is not right here. How did that small boy climbed that well in the first place.??...
Haba! !,

GBOSSA! GBAGAUNNNN!
grin grin grin grin
Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by GMbuharii: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
AKACHUKWU....
Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by DavSagacity(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
stephleena:
egbon..simple he was rescued by his brother..can we move on?
yes Aburo.
Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by Juell(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
The well is too high for a 3 years old to climb, guess the elder has a hand in his kid brother falling
Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by shadeyinka(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Juell:
The well is too high for a 3 years old to climb, guess the elder has a hand in his kid brother falling
Its not the depth that matters, its the width. The well is narrow enough.

The pix was probably taken well after the event as a memorial. The big bro changed into his Sunday wears!

We need to celebrate these kinds of heroism!

DavSagacity:
This story does not add up now..
How did that small boy climbed that well in the first place.??...
Haba! !,

Donald3d:
I am not doubting his bravery, but this seems hard to believe.The boy is clean , his brother is clean, no bruises, no wetness, no look of being terrified, its hard to smile after carrying out such rescue mission.Even though you are happy you would still be terrified lipsrsealed.Make I go before dem call me bad belle.Thank God for his life

1 Like

Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by DavSagacity(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
shadeyinka:

The pix was probably taken well after the event as a memorial. The big bro changed into his Sunday wears!

keep quiet if you don't know what to say. The question is how did a 3 year old climb a well as high as that..
Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by Juell(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
shadeyinka:

Talking about the height of the opening from the ground

Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by amdman: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
shadeyinka:

You are correct. The pictures where taken afterwards as the family did a Thanksgiving in their church.
Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by shadeyinka(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
DavSagacity:

keep quiet if you don't know what to say. The question is how did a 3 year old climb a well as high as that..

You are toxic in speech

For your sake, let me patiently explain

1. A three year old fell into a well
2. His 10 year (approx) old bro was there otherwise, the response would not have been that fast.
3. Knowing the kind of behaviour exhibited by average 10 year old, it is possible that he was the one who carried his little brother to look into the well and before you say jack Robinson, his little bro fell into the well.
4. In other words, the story isn't complete.
5. However, the story is feasible from the size of the well.

Hear a witness!

amdman:

You are correct. The pictures where taken afterwards as the family did a Thanksgiving in their church.
Re: MIRACULOUS RESCUE! 9yr Old Boy Rescues 3yr Old Brother From Deep Well! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oblitz:
such a brave boy
come I got $35 PayPal fnf available

(1) (Reply)

Between A Married Boss And His Staff / 7 Tips To Avoid Unnecessary Add-on During Marriage / 60th Birthday Gift Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.