Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

PHONE And Phone Accessories Business - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PHONE And Phone Accessories Business (803 Views)

Phone Accessories @affordable Price / Buy Your Phone Accessories - IEMs, Chargers, Converters and Power Banks / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHONE And Phone Accessories Business by Byko899(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
If you are interested in phone and phone accessories business,or you want to start the business,or you want to weigh your options within the business, add me on whatsapp or send me a text to get my Facebook name. I will be putting out lessons on all you need to know on phone accessories and I will also share 3 Chinese contact that I use for my importation ,you can chat them on wechat, send them pictures of what you want and they will manufacture and ship it to you,I will also give out my shop address in case you want to meet me in person to know more

.where to get the best phone accessories and at the cheapest price
.how to identify strong and weak power banks
.how to identify strong and weak phone chargers
.how to identify original and fake memory cards
.how to identify original and fake phones (copy)
.how to identify good ear phones
.how to import car mp3 player with Bluetooth and FM
How to import Bluetooth speakers
.how to identify original and low quality cables
.how to identify the fastest selling phone packs
.how to buy phone accessories in China with as little as 50000(50k)
.how to identify the direct Chinese company agents and middle men
.how to easily market imported phone accessories within 6 days
.how to return any faulty goods to your Chinese supplier
Everyone spend at least #300 every month buying one phone accessory so this is one of the fastest markets in Nigeria
(Zero .eight zero six seven..eight seven seven two two seven ) is my number for WhatsApp and calls
N:B this lesson is not free!

(1) (Reply)

Android Phone 20-25k Needed / Kit Sound Miami UK Speaker / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.