Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How To Start A Successful Blogging And Make Money From It In 2018 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Successful Blogging And Make Money From It In 2018 (377 Views)

How To Make Money On Blogging And Start Online Business. / 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 / Ways To Make Money Online In 2018 With Reasonable Examples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Successful Blogging And Make Money From It In 2018 by MrBarnk(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
How To Start A Successful Blog and make money from it

hi friends, today i want to teach some newbies on how to start a successful blogging in this 2018

How to start a successful blogging and make money from it? what do you need for this successful blogging to be real?
[size=8pt][/size]
[1]

How To Create a Successful Blogging and Make Money From it

Firstly i will first let you know the kind of successful blogging i am talking about. The successful blogging i am talking about is not the one that most bloggers will be telling you that won't make money from it. They will always say that you should blog for passion and not for money. don't mind some, they have no idea on how to make from blogging or it doesn't work out for them so they ended up lieng on passion.

So which means i am indirectly teaching you "how to create a making money blog" and not a passion blog you stress creating and end up selling.

What kind of blog can make you money this days!

sales blog and a
micro niche blog.
for how to make money from a sales blog or starting a product review blog, click on the link below. It is completely freee, freee and freee

------>[url]how to make money from a product review blog[/url]https://www.seosnigeria.com/how-to-make-money-product-reviews-nigeria/<--------

What is micro blogging niche, how do start this kind of blog and make money from it.

To make money from micro blogging niche, you need google adsense.

Go for some specific high paying keywords in google adsense
go for law, health, seo, eduction. those niche expecialy law can give you $100+ per click.

Read more about that here -->[url]How To increase google adsense earnings[/url]https://www.seosnigeria.com/increase-adsense-earning-cpc-nigeria/ <--

Hope i helped you? if so, like comment and share. Thanks

#mrbarnk

Footnotes

[1] Index of /

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Or Rank Your Blog On Google Search Engine / Would You Like An Internet Radio For Your Blog,church,organisation? / Help Me Out On My Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.