Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

FAMILY DRAMA. The Wahala Family. Funny And Didactic Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FAMILY DRAMA. The Wahala Family. Funny And Didactic Story. (1221 Views)

Creative Family Drama Writer Needed / Gospel Scripts, Christian Literature And Drama. / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAMILY DRAMA. The Wahala Family. Funny And Didactic Story. by EgbechoFaith2: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
First, two eyeballs starred deeply at Flozy, the eyebrows above the worn out fake eyelashes almost coming together. That was anger approaching. The lips squeezed into each other tightly.

Flozy shivered!

She felt the aging hands coming towards her eyes. Flozy avoided them a little.

The hands insisted and opened her eyes severally.
Flozy hugged herself in shame.

“This girl! Hei! Flozy o. Flozy it’s a lie. My daughter. My daughter”
The hands again opened her blouse and she gave an intense look on her stomach. That was when everyone discovered that there was an investigation going on in the family, from the mother on her daughter.

“Hei! Flozy! Don’t make this thing difficult. Florence! Flozy kill you ten times. Florence who is responsible for this baby bump. Who got you pregnant?”

Flozy shifted a little already soaking in tears.
She slapped, “I said tell me who slept with you and you are crying. Between you and I who is suppose to be crying now? Oh Jesus!”

Her mother fell on the bed as if she was fainting. That moment her brain has gone plural. Flozy thought the curtain could save her from another blow so she ran into them trying to hide her shame.

Her mother quickly pounced on her back slapping her all over. She caught her left ear and dragged her to the living room. That was very painful. Flozy let out a loud cry.

Everyone at home rushed in from their rooms. They were a family of seven but only six were present.
Shock exuded from everyone’s face. Flozy continued sobbing. Her ear was on fire. Their father spoke first, “Why are you dragging her ear as if she is a criminal. What is the problem?”

“Ehe! Mummy. What did Flozy do this early morning?”

“Questions! Please you people should help me and question Flozy too. Ask her who got her Pregnant. Ask her”

The newspaper fell out of Mr Fred’s hand. The three boys covered their mouths!

“Honey are you sure? How did you know? Flozy is just 15! It’s ridiculous!”

“I couldn’t understand it at first. In short I was even thinking like you. How can I suspect Florence to be pregnant. No. But it’s showing now. She has been sleeping everywhere around the shop. You know we thought it was malaria but what kind of malaria doesn’t go so I started watching her these few days until I caught her praying one wicked prayer in her room this morning that God should remove the baby in her womb! Jesus! And she is not saying anything. I will die for this girl. I will!”

“That could be a joke!”

“No!” Her mother screamed.”Our 15 year old daughter is pregnant. Fred. I’m dead. Who did I do wrong?”

Mr Fred drew nearer to Flozy whose head was bowed totally in shame. “Flozy is what your mother saying the truth?”

She was silent.

“Florence have you slept with any boy? Speak now!” Mr Fred asked again.

She resumed her loud cry.

Her mother got furious and began another round of beating, “This is…this is what is making me more angry.. Why are you….why are…
.Why are you crying as if you can’t talk again. Who is suppose to be crying here now. Who? ….who. You have killed me….you have killed me”

“Honey allow her. Leave her.” Her father pleaded a little.

Her little brothers were already crying for her. They loved their sister. Joshua moved closer to the beating spot leaving his brothers behind. He was the first son and the first child.

“Flozy! Flozy! How many times did I call you? Stop making Daddy and Mummy shout in this compound. Tell us what you did”

She wailed the more. Joshua gave her a volcanic slap with all elder brother annoyance. Flozy fell on the nearest couch. It was as if her brother dragged all what was remaining of her tender life into a black boiling oil.

She wailed turning back and forth on the couch, ” Nneka! Nneka! Nneka o. My eye oo….hoooh!”

“Why are you calling Nneka?” Everyone asked at once.

“Why are you calling your sister. Your elder sister. Is she pregnant with you? Talk now!” Her mother yelled.

“Nneka. Nneka made me pregnant. Nneka o. Is she.. Nneka got me pregnant. she.”

“Nneka your elder sister. Got you pregnant! Jesus eeh!” The confused and helpless woman fell....

Stay updated here;
http://egbechofaith.com/fresh-fuckery-episode-one/
Re: FAMILY DRAMA. The Wahala Family. Funny And Didactic Story. by Anno81(f): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2018
Pls continue
Re: FAMILY DRAMA. The Wahala Family. Funny And Didactic Story. by EgbechoFaith2: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
In coming...
Re: FAMILY DRAMA. The Wahala Family. Funny And Didactic Story. by EgbechoFaith2: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
The poor woman screamed and fell to her husband who held her immediately, preventing her from falling on the table.
“Honey. Florence has killed us. She is truly pregnant and she can’t call his name. She keeps calling her sister.”

“Joshua call your sister to come home from wherever she is.” Mr Fred Ordered.

Annoyance wasn’t making anyone talk correctly anymore. Joshua dialled, “Nneka. Nneka. Come to the house now……Just come now. …Come. Mummy and Daddy…everybody is waiting for you. My friend leave the class and come back now!”

Joshua sat on one couch with his brothers while Mr Fred consoled his wife who sat close to Flozy slapping and dragging the peace out of her.

“You are calling your sister. You are calling your sister as if she was visiting boys with you. Or you want to talk only when she is here? When did you become this stupid Florence. Florence you are just 15. 15! Did I give birth to you when I was 15? My God”

Only a concerned mother’s voice was heard in the room crying to find answers. She had given birth to her last child seven years ago, working fervently to raise her five babies carefully with her husband but how could she handle a baby who was already bringing another baby? The battle will be a shameful and tough one. Her husband could do nothing but console her the much he could, not because he is not hurt and broken but because he had to put his family together in any kind of situation. The women will always do the weeping.

Her voice did not for once go on a break even after Nneka rushed in within two hours.

“Nneka! Nneka. Your sister is pregnant. Florence is pregnant o. 15years. She is calling you. Come!”

Nneka dropped her bag. “Mummy. Flozy. Flozy what is it?” She ran to her sister.

“What are you asking there? She is pregnant and she has been calling your name. Now that you are here. Florence! Let me not call you again. Start talking.” Joshua commanded on his feet.

“Flozy. How can you be pregnant? How? Where? When? I’m here. Please say something. Is it true?”

Nneka couldn’t get any answer from her. She only heard sobs. She quickly push and slapped her, “Are you mad? Who did you take after. You are pregnant.

So you are pregnant. I’m here now. Talk to me. Florence who is the boy?”

“Stop slapping me. Is it not you. I want to only talk to you and Mummy.”

“Nobody is leaving this room. I see that the devil has started using you to tear this home but I won’t let that happen. Start talking now!” Mr Fred barked and grabbed the TV pole about to land it on Flozy.

“It’s Nneka. It’s…. it’s. She told me that boys need to press my breasts for it to be big so so…”

“Ah! Flozy. Me? Which day did I tell you to go and get your breasts pressed. Me. Are you mad?”

“That day… You told me why other girls have big breasts is because boys…”

That was when Nneka’s mind blew away into few months back. Nneka was dressing up for lectures that Monday morning in front of her younger sister Florence as usual.

“Flozy find that my pink bra for me please thank you. I have to hurry”

Flozy slowly went to look for what her sister asked.
“But Nk your breasts are not that big. Your bra really somehow small but slim girls also have big breasts. I see them online and everywhere…”

“Shut up and find the bra. We are skinny and we are suppose to have everything small as sisters”

“Hmmm. Na lie. That’s not good for me. I will love my back and front big like Mercy’s own. Can’t you see how the boys in our church like rushing to her”

“I will slap you. Idiot. What do you know. All those wild…craze girls. Look they were meeting men and those stupid little boys that starting touching their breasts all the time
That’s why it’s too big. If you like go and follow them. Your own will grow large and fall. Talkative!”

Nneka landed on the floor crying,
“Heeeeei! Flozy you are so stupid! How can you be stupid like this. 15years about to write JAMB and you don’t know how to take simple advice”

Nneka shamefully narrated the story to her parents.

“But I didn’t ask her to do anything like that. That was a warning. How can Flozy be this stupid. At 15, you are not seeing girls your age winning scholarships to university is the ones with big breasts. Na wetin dey hungry you since”

Emily starred at her two daughters. She couldn’t have a clear view of them. Tears were still rolling. Nneka passed a good message to her younger sister who misunderstood due to the naive stupid little girl syndrome. She went through a drive and must have been led to do other things. How careful should one be while conversing with kids because a sentence could mean a thousand careless things to them.

Flozy confessed that the boy slept with her in his friend’s house once and told her that she won’t be pregnant.

Things got worse and strange as the family kept their pregnant daughter at home. They couldn’t let her out to the world but instead they protected and helped her mind through the first woe of her life. They still loved her.

Their family went by everyday with an unusual routine of nursing two babies at a time but Nneka didn’t move on smoothly. Her mind raced all the time in school, through her hostel windows even in exam halls searching for a better way. A better illustration that she would have used to explain to her kid sister why they weren’t having large breasts like some other girls. She felt totally guilty. Maybe she didn’t pass the message well. Maybe she didn’t understand the needs of her growing sister. Maybe she only listened to answer and not to understand. Maybe she would have read the Bible and prayed before replying her sister.
She cried many times.

Was it all part of God’s plan?
They became three girls and three boys driving their various dreams to the sky.

Their parents did not give up on them but the little secret left them silent many times around the dinning table.

For more interesting stories,
http://egbechofaith.com/fresh-fuckery-episode-two/

(1) (Reply)

Yes I Do.... / Lest We Forget / The Author As A Reader - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.